What's new

27,550+ plants = Five Years & $1,000,000 Fine

ddrew

Veteran
54 rental homes?????
The potential for an unexpected landlord issue is HUGE, out of 54 odds are one of them is going to trip across something eventually.
That would be my worry

he should have opened up more grow houses so he could grow less at each house so that way power consumption wouldnt have been through the roof.....
and having one big neighborhood full of grow houses isnt the best plan......

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
Pay yo bills.

Pay yo bills.

He had a few problems. In descending order.

1) It was illegal to grow where he was.
2) He was stealling power. (Though I would never have thought to do it like that. Very sneaky.)
3) People weren't actually making it look like they lived there. (Common theme with these operations, or in the case of a bust in N.Ireland, they didn't even know what country they were in.)
4) He was engaged in more illegal activity than just growing.

Things going for him. The Canadian justice system.

Where are these people getting their information that he had full neighborhoods? It said affluent neighborhoods, which was fine as long as it looked like you somewhat lived there. For some reason I highly doubt this guy would make such a moronic decision as overgrowing the entire block. It was obviously spread throughout that surrounding area.

Stealing electricity though, tsk tsk...

Met a hydro worker once, he bunned me on a spliff and told me about his awesome homegrown. Then he bragged about his new warm suit the company gave him.

FLoJo

im pretty sure that he or his associate owned some kind of management company where the homeowners thought they would let someone else take care of collecting rent and issuing repairs and whatnot, and in turn he just slapped some lights in there and blew it up! quite smart IMO

bEasty

its so fuckin incredible, that this viet guys went WORDWILDE! Ireland, canada, even in eastern europe had A LOT of apartments like this. incredible.
i think its some yakuza business, or maybe russian, or italian, who knows. They dont want to grow weed for their life... they want to make money, quick. They know that - nobody knows when- but theese viets will be busted!
everybody who grows weed for a long time, for big money, will be busted. And i think they know that. There ara not stupid stupid asians, but clever, clever mobsters.
Some viet goes to yail... who cares? They got caught, but till that, how many weed did they sold?
another big deal about this word dominating growing process... They didnt have to worry about smuggling drugs. They grow it in a country, and sell it in the same. No border crossing. I dont know what kind of organization is behind this global growing set up, but i think, it so fuckin huge, that nobody can imagine that.

Some viet goes to yail... who cares? They got caught, but till that, how many weed did they sold?
another big deal about this word dominating growing process... They didnt have to worry about smuggling drugs. They grow it in a country, and sell it in the same. No border crossing. I dont know what kind of organization is behind this global growing set up, but i think, it so fuckin huge, that nobody can imagine that.

Ok i don't know where you live but here in the usa we have border patrol not just for Mexico and Canada but from state to state as well Cali to NY you should past more then a dozen of them and that is all in the states.

BigTop

All that this actually says is... grow big, just get through the first year & you'll have nice little nest egg waiting for you.

Speaking as a rice eating nip... ;-)

wannagethigh

Fu the police, dont be scared of jail. This guy is a hero. when he gets out of jail im going to offer to rent him my basement. How about those sweet and sour buds!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts