What's new

27,550+ plants = Five Years & $1,000,000 Fine

fuzz420, I was charged in America with 33 felony counts for selling less than 2oz of grass. and one of the charges they gave me 2nd degree drug trafficing kingpin. so who knows what he would have gotten. Is America handing out death penality for Marijuana yet?

D

deepforest

well, the entire Western world was complicit in blowing up their entire country and killing untold numbers of peasants in the 60s and 70s so id say that them growing some weed and bypassing some meters isn't such a big deal. these vietnamese guys are canadian citizens who we can be proud of. i love them , i love how they take over half of vancouver and throw up massive grow houses, how they build huge estates up north and hire half the town to do it to grow plants. they are awesome, i respect the viets that came here and made something of themselves. hope he has a comfortable stay in jail and that he made enough that the fines that he has to pay when he gets out aren't so bad. i think he will probably do 1.75 years tops right?

D

deepforest

Notice you don't hear about the Italians getting caught anymore. That's because we invented this game and run it. Legit businesses always get more attention than illegal ones. If you want to do something illegal you gotta cover it with something legal, preferably something that makes big money.

If this guy would have done things semi-legit then maybe he could have gotten away with it. The problem with guys like this is that their balls are bigger than their brains. I mean if you are gonna do this don't buy the fucking neighborhood and grow in every house. Gotta spread that shit out. 1 or 2 houses tops in a neighborhood. And have legit properties with REAL people renting them with REAL leases. You would be surprised how much you can get away with as long as that facade is up that you are a good little tax paying citizen. As long as the government gets their cut and it seems like its enough, they don't care what you are doing. But you gotta be smart about it.

Then again if we fight for LEGALIZATION we wouldn't have to worry about getting locked up for a growing. So let LEGALIZE! :joint:

yah because the fucking mafia grows dope

you dope

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Senor_Bueno-At one point in time they did try years ago, until one of the main proponents of the bills son was caught with 400lbs of crop.

fatigues

Veteran
Canadians call their electric company the Hydro company? LOL! That might be confusing for growers, no?

Are they selling electricity or water?
The name reflects the prevailing method of generating electricity. And yes, short for hydroelectric. (Lot of nuclear energy in Canada as well).

While burning all of the coal in the world might be popular in the USA, Canada is blessed with a massive number of lakes and rivers (indeed, pretty much 65% of the country is nothing but trees & lakes -- and rivers in between). Coal generating stations are relatively rare in Canada.

For that matter, a good chunk of the Eastern Seaboard of the USA is lit by power from Quebec's massive hydroelectric dam system which is fed by a river system that feeds into James Bay.

D

deepforest

One hell of a grow op. If he were in the states he would be looking at kingpin charges.

One thing that caught my attention is they stole electricity but at the end of the article it says
So unknowing home owners have to foot the bill, thats crap.

BC Hydro is one big snitch power company. Even the redneck assholes that work the lines for them are mini-snitches, im pretty sure they have a snitches-r-us program where they give rewards to their meter readers and line workers for turning in growers. if ud see a crew of these jackasses "at work" youd know what i mean 3 hour coffee breaks and big company trucks blah blah

fatigues

Veteran
I think he will probably do 1.75 years tops right?

Not tops - but between 1.75 and 3.25 years, yes.

Given the 25,000+ plants and the potential profit, that's a pretty light sentence.

In the USA he would have been bunked in beside Bernie Madoff and probably scheduled for release sometime around what -- 2120? I might be exaggerating - but not by much.

fuzz420 i believe it. I basically got the death penalty for selling. when I came home every door imaginable was closed to me. I couldnt get any sort of help. even if i need a place to stay, or food to eat, or funds for school, jobs, on and on and on.

iLuv2BlAzE

i juss think i hadda put my 2 sense in here.....dude had a brilliant idea just like many others tennessee pot cave etc etc.. but one thing all these fools had in common ...they fucking stold the electricty !!!!! allll grows are busted cuz of that its just a matter of time .they produce there own shit ie the light company when a month they produce for example 200 million kw right but there only accounting for 180 there like damm we got a power surge from this area so they investigate who the fuck is stealing there shit then they call leo an say hey dick in house number 5 has stolen 55,530 dollars worth of light in a yr !! they want there $$$$ !! pay ur light !its a shame to see brilliant ideas down the drain cuz of stupidity just pay the light !!!!

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
yah because the fucking mafia grows dope

you dope

Read Gomorrah or watch the movie. The mafia is into everything. Legal or not, they make billions every year.

I'm from Naples, Italy, please don't call me a dope. I know first hand what the mafia is and it has changed a lot over time. They do grow weed and they sell and ONLY they grow and sell it. The Italian growers in Italy are risking more than just getting caught by the Carabinieri, Polizia and Guardia di Finanzia, they have to worry about getting caught by the Camorra, La Cosa Nostra, 'Ndrangheta, etc.(at least in the south). :joint:

H

humboldtlocal

Damn, a friend of mine is doing six years federal for only 5,000 plants. They get off easy in Canada.

fatigues

Veteran
Compared to the USA - they "get off easy" just about everywhere my friend. America has a wee bit of a Law and Order problem when it comes to sentencing.

D

deepforest

fuzz420 i believe it. I basically got the death penalty for selling. when I came home every door imaginable was closed to me. I couldnt get any sort of help. even if i need a place to stay, or food to eat, or funds for school, jobs, on and on and on.

thats the irony of it. even if u wanna get legit after gettng caught you are SOL. keep growing ... or start ur own business... thats all i can think of

D

deepforest

Read Gomorrah or watch the movie. The mafia is into everything. Legal or not, they make billions every year.

I'm from Naples, Italy, please don't call me a dope. I know first hand what the mafia is and it has changed a lot over time. They do grow weed and they sell and ONLY they grow and sell it. The Italian growers in Italy are risking more than just getting caught by the Carabinieri, Polizia and Guardia di Finanzia, they have to worry about getting caught by the Camorra, La Cosa Nostra, 'Ndrangheta, etc.(at least in the south). :joint:

i stand here w/ foot in mouth

antimatter

Veteran
how else do you run an entire house worth of lights without stealing, sure as hell can't run no big ass diesel generator inside, those 100kw babies make a lot of noise and not to mention use up a lot of fuel you would get busted from fuel deliveries alone even if you were the one delivering. Pay your bill lol I would think that a bill of such magnitude would be a red flag right off the bat.

DSM

There was likely FAR too much electricity being used to pay for it. IE you would get busted WAY SOONER!!! I GUARANTEE! I am pleased to see the light sentence. Perhaps more Judges are away that the situation with weed (being illegal, and all the propaganda) is way out of whack. Never mind how we are ignoring its healing powers. It shows promise - and the potential to be more effective at fighting cancer than ANY treatment (Chemo and Surgery included. Give Mary a chance to show what she is really capable of).

Salvia can CURE depression. I know this.

G

greasehorse

All utility workers are trained snitches. I am not sure what the rewards are but backyard growers are busted every summer in my area for plants. Of course, some nosy neighbors sometimes know what it looks like and smells like and turn it in. If a postman/deliveryman saw it growing in your front window, they might get you too. I personally just do not grow. I can't do the time...

Latest posts

Latest posts