What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

-26F or -31C here tonight, how cold is it by you?

highonmt

Veteran
Dead calm, sunny and -17f right now. The bright orange ice fog shimmering in the sunrise this morning was awe inspiring. Nice way to send of 2010. Happy new year ic'ers

D

draco

whitefish cold this time of year...

just -8f outside tonight... bloom room a balmy 82. i like to work w/o a shirt in there.

G

Guest 26753

38C where I am right now, and it is 45C in my shed. But, the outdoor grow is thriving under the Aussie sun. :gday:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
everything I own in MN is buried under about 3 feet of snow with the exception of my '72 Cougar which is tucked in a garage. The snow will be gone in May.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah bro but what they call air in so cal, you can keep that shit at any temperature.......

supermanlives

Veteran
i have no complaints about air quality in my area. the ocean breezes help with the pollution. its better than some cities i been in

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
holding steady @ -18F before windchill, over 3 feet of snow now & so I won't see the back 40 'til at least May.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
-24F, the dogs step outside, pee on the snow covered walk & back inside w/in 30 seconds.

A

arcticsun

My second car

39767.JPG

Hang in ther stoner4life, whenever the weather gets to you, you can think of us poor fuckers up here in north Norway. :wave:

Space Toker

Veteran
well it is 24 here, the lowest it got to so far this winter is 7, usual yearly low is about -5. December was the only below month I think, and 2010 was the warmest year on record or so said the meteorologist I listened to. Damn Minnesota is cold!

A

arcticsun

it looks like a VW beetle bro.......

lolol its a 88 mod mitsubishi galant gls 2 liter ;)

awesome car, you cant kill it if you shoot it.. whoever is in need for a cheap and reliable car should go for a late 80s jap :D

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
it was so cold in New England, Rex Ryan was forced to make videos of his wife's socks

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I been doing a roof job for the last week....been in the upper 70's to mid 80's...kinda sunburnt right now...sorry all you Cold folks--:dance013:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

we're about to get 4-5 days of -20 to -30F making me wonder if we'll see our usual 'January thaw' at all this year. we always get a week or so of above freezing temps each January but this year we just got more cold & snow.......