What's new

25th Cannabis Cup

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
It's a Promotional Circus. We all know that after one trip.

For me, Trips to AMS are all about Wonderful Moments in a lovely Village. With Interesting people. The HTCC is incidental, and (usually) offers something to do during the Day, besides the Museums and Whatever Shenanigans People Engage in *nudge-nudge wink-wink.*

Sometimes, good concerts 420 related, and/or at other places in Town.

Other than some very Personable Biz-People, such as Big Buddah and Ed D-9, amongst others...
The Marketing at HTCC can be High-Comedy... !

Love that Hasj though... Yip..
EDIT: Bring yr' own Bud, smoke the best hash you can find. Pure, of course.

Last edited:

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What did everyone think of this entry -- HYBRID 1st Place - Loud Scout from Loud Seeds

Loud Scout havent even seen even a sample yet - but being told I'll see a couple #'s before the end of the year from the same harvest as the winner.

Any info from some that tried it?

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
Hey guys,

I just want to say thank you, to all the guys I met at the cup! It was a very nice time with you people from IC mag, just like always;):thank you:

Big up to Dr. P for his nex selections of new crosses and all the other danky buds he brought. Think this was the def biggest bag of weed I saw at the cup this year :D Thx for the Honey!!! Only sad we didnt met at the last day. Just heard you've allready left:(
Big up to OJD, it was very nice to meet you at the cup! Next time we'll have a big blast with some more time to talk!:)
Big up to Rasras! Your Bubble just was awesome!:ying:

And greetz to everyone else I met there! Ludo and the Roor Crew, Mack10, Dr.D, Growcodile, Bubbleman and everyone I forgot or didnt realise the name. ^^

EPD

Morphote

Veteran
THE CANNABIS CUP
1st Place - Flower Bomb Kush from the Green House Coffeeshop
2nd Place - Shoreline from the Green Place
3rd Place - Evergrey from the Grey Area

I'm curious. Was this entry from the real Shoreline cut or Karma's "Shoreline"?

M.

J

jimmy black

Frohttps://www.icmag.com/ic/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=5468197

From Devils Harvest!

Morphote

Veteran

Can't access this link but looked at Devil's Harvest description of Shoreline as well as the pictures. Unfortunately for Karma I recognize those pictures of this new "Shoreline", and the plants they show look exactly like what Karma was gifted as the real Shoreline, which it most certainly is/was not (despite anything Swerve says). The description sounds borrowed at best, and it never went purple at 6 weeks. As I have stated multiple times to multiple people, and as has been backed up by several growers who know and STILL GROW THE CUT (no it was never lost LMFAO), the real Shoreline cut---both the plant and the bud---is obvious. Fire knows what I say is true and agrees with me. It sucks that people would use the name Shoreline on a completely unrelated cut and seedline, but such is the cannabis seed business. Buyer beware.

M.

J

jimmy black

Can't access this link but looked at Devil's Harvest description of Shoreline as well as the pictures. Unfortunately for Karma I recognize those pictures of this new "Shoreline", and the plants they show look exactly like what Karma was gifted as the real Shoreline, which it most certainly is/was not (despite anything Swerve says). The description sounds borrowed at best, and it never went purple at 6 weeks. As I have stated multiple times to multiple people, and as has been backed up by several growers who know and STILL GROW THE CUT (no it was never lost LMFAO), the real Shoreline cut---both the plant and the bud---is obvious. Fire knows what I say is true and agrees with me. It sucks that people would use the name Shoreline on a completely unrelated cut and seedline, but such is the cannabis seed business. Buyer beware.

M.

Thats Bizzzz!

K

Karma Genetics

I'm curious. Was this entry from the real Shoreline cut or Karma's "Shoreline"?

M.

yes it is that cut, they got hold of it, when my friend lost his mom room which they where in. and started a seedcompany with the cuts from me and my friend.

Morphote

Veteran
yes it is that cut, they got hold of it, when my friend lost his mom room which they where in. and started a seedcompany with the cuts from me and my friend.

Sorry to hear that Karma. I recognize your cut just like I recognize the real Shoreline. Nothing personal against you Karma. I hear good things about you from a lot of people. I just stand by my claim that I know the real Shoreline when I see it.

M.

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
SEED COMPANY

INDICA
1st Place - Kosher Kush from Reserva Privada
2nd Place - True OG from Elemental Seeds
3rd Place - SFV OG Kush from Cali Connection

SATIVA
1st Place - Amnesia Haze from Soma's Sacred Seeds
2nd Place - Sour Amnesia from Hortilab
3rd Place - Green Shack from Strain Hunters Seedbank

HYBRID
1st Place - Loud Scout from Loud Seeds
2nd Place - Rock Star from Bonguru Seeds
3rd Place - Rug Burn OG from Rare Dankness Seeds

HASH
1st Place - The Wheezy from Reserva Privada
2nd Place - Tangerine Compound from Rare Dankness Seeds
3rd Place - The Tangie from DNA Genetics

CBD AWARD - Lion's Tabernacle from Cali Connection

COFFEESHOPS

NEDERHASH
1st Place - Lemon Crystal from the Green House Coffeeshop
2nd Place - Grey Crystal from the Grey Area
3rd Place - M.O.G from the Green Place

IMPORT HASH
1st Place - Sharkberry Cream from the Green House Coffeeshop
2nd Place - Twizzler from the Green Place
3rd Place - Maroc Lemon Haze from The Bushdocter

THE CANNABIS CUP
1st Place - Flower Bomb Kush from the Green House Coffeeshop
2nd Place - Shoreline from the Green Place
3rd Place - Evergrey from the Grey Area

EXPO

BEST BOOTH
1st Place - Big Buddha Seeds
2nd Place - Cali Connection
3rd Place - Roor

BEST PRODUCT
1st Place - Big Buddha Seeds Goodie Bag from Big Buddha Seeds
2nd Place - PUFFiT Inhaler/Vaporizer from VapoShop and Discreet Vape
3rd Place - Tiny Sister from Roor

BEST GLASS
1st Place - Drill Bill from Roor Glass
2nd Place - Puk Pipe from Puk Pipe
3rd Place - The MF Doom Borch from DNA Genetics and Hitman Glass

Had some of the Kosher Kush at Voyagers earlier this year. Real nice smoke with a distinctive 'thin' taste I found. Not sure if it was from the same cut that won the cup tho.
Had a few of the other winners too. The Grey Crystals from Grey Area were a lot of fun.
If anyone going to the 2013 ICMAG 420 event posts on ACD (Amsterdam Coffeeshop Directory) could they send me a PM please?

Thanks.