What's new

25th Cannabis Cup

H

Hazyfontazy

A short trip but a wonderful one to say the least. As always it was great to see everyone, I just wish i had more time to hang out for longer and chill with the ic crew. Gonna need to be in town for at least a full week for 420, anyone keen to stay on for Queens Day in the Dam maybe?
We need more meet up's 2 a year is not nearly enough, i reckon 4 sounds closer to the right number.
Peace

noticed casey jones entered via devils harvest ,,just curious is is your cut reworked or what ?

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's my cut, kinda strange thing to enter but different strokes for different folks i guess. Personally i would rather enter my own creation and feel pride in my own work rather than that i have obtained from others work and selection skills (speaking from the perspective of a breeder not grower).
Peace

mack 10

Veteran
Just got back, what a week. sprained my ankle the firstday and hobbled around Amsterdam all week!lol So many shout outs, i'm bound to miss some one,
Big massive Shouts go to Dr P, so many flavours,its a joke! the to best smokes of the trip(weed) where dr P's, Chocolope x Agent orange and Jah Hoovers Sour D.both totally insane full smell taste and high. killer work peepz.The best hash? shoe and nepalise from mr haze:) yum yum.Also tried some nice bubble from jah, dan the man,dj,rasras,Dr D,true,ojd,thc4sim,karma,mr haze,titoon and the french crew, El Pollo and the german crew,rasras,bret,Hortilab,Strand(well done bro)danny from voyager,s and all the movers and shakers of Amsterdam i smoked with! thanks people.It's you lot that make it so special. sorry i missed ya ifrane,i ll catch you at 4.20.
To High times, you really suck balls, this years "expo" was a joke. no samples,tiny,crappy venue, thseeds didnt even turn up to there own fashion show/party at the melkyweg,lmao.
i feel for the people(and venders) who came along way and spent alot of $. High times need to sort their shit out Big time!
Roll on 4.20.
ps, i also got some super special seeds that came from a very well known breeder but more about that later...
mack.

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah roll on 420, maybe we can get the planning going in the private forum again soon, i feel the more time people have the better.

not surprised they didnt give out samples this time at the expo, considering what happened last year. when do they have the award party? be interested to see the results.

mack 10

Veteran
next years 420 should be done in the same fashion as last year, with one change, a prize.
i think we could easy get a donated glass peice or something.
mack.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
someone mentioned that before, even going so far as to suggesting it would be donated. would be great, but you'd need 2 first prizes for indica and sativa oh and a third one for the hash cup.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Just caught a glimpse of a list of some of the winners and Mack you were right lol...green house nabbed first place and some others on IC placed as well (moonshine/rare dankness,hortilab, and perhaps moreK. If anyone else can post of the results that would be great. Good nite

oneface

SEED COMPANY

INDICA
1st Place - Kosher Kush from Reserva Privada
2nd Place - True OG from Elemental Seeds
3rd Place - SFV OG Kush from Cali Connection

SATIVA
1st Place - Amnesia Haze from Soma's Sacred Seeds
2nd Place - Sour Amnesia from Hortilab
3rd Place - Green Shack from Strain Hunters Seedbank

HYBRID
1st Place - Loud Scout from Loud Seeds
2nd Place - Rock Star from Bonguru Seeds
3rd Place - Rug Burn OG from Rare Dankness Seeds

HASH
1st Place - The Wheezy from Reserva Privada
2nd Place - Tangerine Compound from Rare Dankness Seeds
3rd Place - The Tangie from DNA Genetics

CBD AWARD - Lion's Tabernacle from Cali Connection

COFFEESHOPS

NEDERHASH
1st Place - Lemon Crystal from the Green House Coffeeshop
2nd Place - Grey Crystal from the Grey Area
3rd Place - M.O.G from the Green Place

IMPORT HASH
1st Place - Sharkberry Cream from the Green House Coffeeshop
2nd Place - Twizzler from the Green Place
3rd Place - Maroc Lemon Haze from The Bushdocter

THE CANNABIS CUP
1st Place - Flower Bomb Kush from the Green House Coffeeshop
2nd Place - Shoreline from the Green Place
3rd Place - Evergrey from the Grey Area

EXPO

BEST BOOTH
1st Place - Big Buddha Seeds
2nd Place - Cali Connection
3rd Place - Roor

BEST PRODUCT
1st Place - Big Buddha Seeds Goodie Bag from Big Buddha Seeds
2nd Place - PUFFiT Inhaler/Vaporizer from VapoShop and Discreet Vape
3rd Place - Tiny Sister from Roor

BEST GLASS
1st Place - Drill Bill from Roor Glass
2nd Place - Puk Pipe from Puk Pipe
3rd Place - The MF Doom Borch from DNA Genetics and Hitman Glass

mack 10

Veteran
flowerbum kush was ok, not a winner in my opinion. my sample was about 10 days immature,was a tight nug but the calx's where too small and denselly packed to hold any tric's.not much aroma, mild smoke, it was ok
mack.

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
flowerbum kush was ok, not a winner in my opinion. my sample was about 10 days immature,was a tight nug but the calx's where too small and denselly packed to hold any tric's.not much aroma, mild smoke, it was ok
mack.

Mr. Greenhouse (wizard of Oz) working his magic behind the curtains :biggrin:

L

Lady_sativa420

Here is a sample Valery of Roor team

this stuff knocked me out

Attachments

• RooR Hash Entry 2012 htc 001.jpg
    RooR Hash Entry 2012 htc 001.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 17
  • RooR Hash Entry 2012 htc 002.jpg
    RooR Hash Entry 2012 htc 002.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 13
  • RooR Hash Entry 2012 htc 003.jpg
    RooR Hash Entry 2012 htc 003.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 15
L

Lady_sativa420

MrHaze popped up with a bag full of all the hash entries at Batavia and we got Dabbing:woohoo:

We really enjoyed DnA's Tangie, it really tastes of tangerine and was totally off the hook. Big Respect to Mrahze aka MrDestroyer:laughing:

Attachments

• 617132_355866487843045_306753925_o.jpg
    617132_355866487843045_306753925_o.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 680400_356083947821299_79031348_o.jpg
    680400_356083947821299_79031348_o.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 11

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran

The Circus that is The Cup ^.. Gotta Love it. The Adult Scavenger Hunt in the Rain.

Lady Sativa, that looks Dangerous.!!! Wow. Mr. Haze Shreds - An AMS institution.

OG KUSH is a Sativa-Dom at least 60-40. My Signature Cut was 70/30..
It Most resembled the SFV OG.. And all three winners from the Indica Category were OGs.

Cali Connection's SFV OG X Chemdog D is a real biting version of the original. The Seedplant was One of the stars of my garden this year. Can;t wait to grow out the cuts.

DNA - BFD. Wouldn;t win any awards in the Em Tri.
Big Buddah Best Booth - Way to Go M...!!!!
Sorry I missed ya.
Da Man is a Real Winner..

Gonna enter 2 types in the Lake County Cannabis Cup tomorrow.
As well as visit with the Real Pros in A'Dam at 4-20-13. See ya there.

Last edited: