What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

250w Training Ground

Y

YwouldntI

nice reveg yo,i did one so far shes buddin now should be done round the 25th.
it was my first try at it and she lived i just wanted to try it out not necessarily for clones just for the expirience.
those buds look good to yo,frosty as aspen during ski season bruh.
peace tech.

Y

YwouldntI

well when you reveg bro you get a stunt in growth before she'll kick into full gear again.also she'll most likely throw three finger leaves for a while.so its gonna be up to the plants yo,you gotta give them time to get back comfortable growin before you take ur clones,they will be so small anyways if you rush it you'll prolly wish you waited bro.goodluck.

techattack

ok, anyway. till start of August it goes like 6weeks, i've seen pics here of revegged plants with 6weeks and they look like bushes.. :)

techattack

yeh, i gave him some watering with bio-grow.. dunno if it was enough or not.. gave kind of 2/3ml per litre.. but only a few water in each one..i gave some water again.. next time (not in the few days) i will give him fets again i think.. they are one week revegging now..

I got some Ganesh's Chunkbeki x OG kush seeds, i put 2 to germination, they got the 'dick' outside, i'm going to use Rapid Rooter and a 'clone tray'.. can i put them before they born in outdoor (offcourse inside the tray..), think i might use the clone method (spraying it a lot with water to create humidity..)

ps.. sorry for my bad english.. stoned i get worst writting, not good with the gramatical stuff..

tech.

G

guest101

Hey tech mate!!
Are they allready develloping new sprouts?
I just got the fastest reveg ever in an MK. 1 Week to start reveging and at day 10 allready full spouting! Must be genetics as i got others in the same process for more than 3 week and they are stuked...
:wave:

Last edited:

techattack

no, but i'm hoping for it..

about my issue, by this site i will still have 13h of sunlight in september, and its correct, last year they started flower at the end of august.. so i probly take the cuts in august :D

ty all for help and words

tech.

Last edited:

techattack

Hi there!!! i got two of the four girls i need for outdoor revegging :) oh yeah. i had them 24h light last two weeks, they are 20/4 now, and before end of week they will be on 18/6 so they can be ready for outdoor, i have afraid of putting them outdoor and they keep flowering. what do u think?

i will bring some pics..

tech.

edit:

two gods revegging already:
dsc00935oa4.jpg

dsc00926bd9.jpg

they were six, 2 are for one friend and one is outside already..
dsc00937lu6.jpg

will bring a cured shots soon :) of the rest of the stash.. i burn more than i grow :bashhead:

Last edited:

TraneRek

Nice job man! Some of those plants are just plain trippy looking..

Were the unknown strains from bag seed or what?

G

guest101

Hey tech mate!!!
Good luck with them and hope you get some bushes.
They're starting... :D

techattack

Hi there. i have clones from the outdoor. but they are only buds yet, not in reveg. so i think i will try to keep them as mothers or so, or perhaps put them outdoor and wish them luck, and start with seeds in the next indoor. still have to buy the damn light. :\

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey bro, nice lookin stuff in here...I got u tagged bro, Ill be keepin an eye on this grow fo sho!!! Im usin the 250 as well, and Im lovin the results so far!!!Shoot me a PM, and we'll chat...Peace man

- Z

techattack

So,

some beans has already turned to little plants, some didn't took a look at the light yet, but i hope they turn, some of them i don't expect to pop.. anyway i will make a big update soon with the plants i have and bla bla. keep it green.

G

guest101

Good luck with them mate!!
Hope to see some photos soon.
Take care!

VaporBros

Sweet lookin plants mate! How tall were they when you chopped them down? They look to be about a foot and half but i cant tell. Id like to know because if so that means ill be able to grow em as my space is limited. Thanks!

Latest posts

Latest posts