What's new

250w Training Ground

techattack

will try to bring some pics of the stuff.. harvesting them all at the end of week, i have a friend with a digital scale, will try to borrow it from him so i can weight them and tell about it, i think i must have around 20'gr of each plant, maybe more, but i am so curiosity as u do!! ty for stopping :)

techattack

lets see how it does.. need to chop the last 4, in the end of week.. more 2/3weeks to reveg them :s and then pray for the sun and the giant god, so they can grow quick.. :s i bought a mini-grow for the clones, hopefully i can get 6/7 of the ua99 after reveging her, so i can get more stash..

techattack

Hi all,

Job done!! chop chop. they are to revegetate now..

last pics:
77days
dsc00571zl3.jpg

dsc00583nb5.jpg

dsc00577en1.jpg

dsc00615el6.jpg

God #1 and #2 in the bottle..
dsc00589fq2.jpg

dsc00599au8.jpg

dsc00609gq6.jpg

keep it green! :laughing:

Last edited:
Those are some beautiful plants! I'd love to see the plants as they were cut for reveg. I may want to reveg my current grow.

techattack

asdfqwerty420 said:
Those are some beautiful plants! I'd love to see the plants as they were cut for reveg. I may want to reveg my current grow.

i will try to bring some pics!! ty for replying :)

R

Raistlin Majere

first grow right ?
looks just fine to me brother
very nice pictures too !!!!

keep it green :lurk:

techattack

yeh, first real indoor grow, last indoor try was 6 plants/6 males from a nirvana seedpack :s only tried outdoor last year and it went well too..

ty for stopping :)

Y

YwouldntI

tech wattup,great show brotha.took me a while to get here my bad yo,im gonna take a seat over here by pimpin ass raist.i have some godberry beans im gonna be poppin as soon as can get at it.peace -Y-

techattack

i flushed only one, at 6th week of flowering, stoped fertilizing at 8h week.
i was kind of lazy and had some personal problems and didnt had enough time for them at vega.., so they had some N deficience ;) bue they are sweet, and they gave something, i did some newbie mistakes like take off the bigger leafs, but final result i am satisfied :) it wasnt to had the biggest harvest of a 250w or so.. it was for the fun, pleasure (for see it grow and for smoke it..)

Regards, Tech.

Edit: writing at same time YwouldntI .. ty for stopping, thought the master people wouldnt take a stop here!! :laughing: :wave:

Last edited:

techattack

dunno, hadn't weight the first too dried.. will try to weight the ones that are drying to have an idea of total harvest..

Y

YwouldntI

tech wattup my man,lol you crazy yo i aint no master.im just a humble farmer;)peace

techattack

hey, hey, hey..

hey, hey, hey..

Yo YwouldntI!!!

I still have the big buds of the first 2gods chopped to take pics in the next days.. stay tunned :)

some godberry dried shots.. (from the first two chopped..)
dsc00618bo5.jpg

a small bud from the unknown..almost dried..
dsc00640ai2.jpg

a UA99 small bud .. (drying fast so i changed the paper box..)
dsc00637za5.jpg

Tech.

reddy1

ICMag Donor
how did i miss this thread? i'm drooling over those godbuds. they finished looking real nice. great job. nice yield for a 250watt too. i use a few of them myself. good luck on the reveg...i just completed one myself of a godbud cross to dreamweaver. check out the thread here.... http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=80940