What's new

250w HPS users....

groer

Creeptic said:
awesome

did you trim them to keep them single cola? or did the strain just grow like that?

im thinking of maybe doing an sog next run just to give it a try and compare it to scrogging

Thanks. They just grew like that. The first time when I grew from seed they were a little bushier, these only got 9 days of veg under the HPS though. I did trim all the large fan leaves after the 2 week stretch, they would have blocked too much light.

darrinjefferson

hey everybody!!!!!!
i am yet another potential 250watter. well at least partially. i was originally going to use a 400, but because of the whole heat thing i will be using a 250 w/ around 200-300 watts of fluoros also on each side of the hps. check out my link and help give me some advice on my cab.
i really need to know with an aircooled 250 how tall does my cab need to be? originally i wanted 48" for the 400 but i would like to get it doen to 40"-42", would this be ok?
my main flower room is 6.25 sqft and i was planning on doing a 2'x2' scrog and then flower some clones in small pots or cups. what do you think?

thanks alot guys
i hope i will be able to join the club soon

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
Ooh! I see someone else with with a Somango x Lavender cross. I got the same but without the G13. Nice looking buds. I grow under 250's too. I got two. Later on I'm going to use one for Indicas and one for Sativas.

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
i grew out two femaleseeds.nl grapefruit and one c99 x-line. link is in my sig... grown under a 250 hps dwc style in a c13 and yielded 7 and a 1/2 oz's of some fruity dank!

some c99

peace!

mm

DOGIDOG

I like to say i also use 250 hps only.

I hawe no place for more wats but i hit 0.8 gpw without problem.

Nice to meet you guys. :woohoo:

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
i wuld give it a 9 for High! great high! 8 for smell and taste. verry fruity! verry nice.... super frosty! for grow ease.... like 7.5-8..... easy to grow, just watch the stretch.... stretches a lil! i love it. one of my top smokes!

peace!

mm

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Thems some great lookin buds there MM :yes:

Let's keep this 250W thread rockin guys! :headbange

Just harvested some Willy Jack's Tangerine today on day 71

It's not the size of your light that matters :jerkit: It's how ya use it! :sasmokin:

G

250's rock! Although I technically have a 270w enhanced spectrum. Close enough though.

day 15 of 12/12. One blue mystic plant.

Latest posts

Latest posts