What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

250w HPS users....

mr.propper

heres aurora-indica & papaya day24 on flo.
vegged 14 days..
876aurora-indica_papaya_24-med.jpeg

closer pics of ai

Drifter76

Snow-White

Snow-White

This "baby" watters club is sweet... :woohoo:
Here is my setup->Strain is Snow-White "base" is Wfarms and coco,vegged four weeks and under 12/12 about six weeks.

and couple closeups..

:wave:

G

Thanks guys yeah she was a huge one.... The strain is Shulam from Tikiseeds
i recommmend her to anyone killer killer killer buds. great yeild as you see.tasty and stinky. i vegged her for a longtime in small ass containers then transplanted her and 4 of her sisters into that 18gallon rubbermaid and well i left for europe for a month to aprtty and go to the htcc and visit family in italy . when i got home the 4 sister had passed from overwatering. but she was strong. so i had already topped them and prepared them for training. once under the screen i vegged her for 30 days and just kept moving the tops down a space as she grew threw the screen when the screen was full i switched 12/12. i had to lst her in order to get the middle of the plant to grow out. look
this is her when she was enjoying her bondage time all tied up
naughty girl she was

now under the screen

B

bcell

Here are some shots from last night - 250 HPS all the way. Apollo 11 and DSD x Blueberry.

Kunti26

Don't stop now I have a 250 watt also am currently growing Nirvana White Rhino and AK-48. This is a great tread for my next grow I will be scrogging. Thanks Creeptic for the thread. Former OG'er.

damn guys, I've had my sights set on a 400w system, but for just myself and maybe a friend or 2, I'm thinkin a 250 will do just fine after seein all of your pix

edit: I was def plannin on gettin an air-cooled hood with a 400, but is it necessary with a 250 or will one of those cheap batwings with a decent fan be enough to keep temps down? What do you all use?

Last edited:
B

bcell

I use a cheap Home Depot 4' inline fan to exhaust from the ceiling. Sufficient for a 250 watt to keep temps down where I am. I usually grow fall to spring when it is cooler.

bostrom155

Tokin White Guy said:
damn guys, I've had my sights set on a 400w system, but for just myself and maybe a friend or 2, I'm thinkin a 250 will do just fine after seein all of your pix

edit: I was def plannin on gettin an air-cooled hood with a 400, but is it necessary with a 250 or will one of those cheap batwings with a decent fan be enough to keep temps down? What do you all use?

depends on how much you smoke, but it seems like the more you have the more you smoke :joint: If it's just you get the 250 if it's you and a few friends get the 400

msdtds

air cooled hood isn't necessary for a 250, just a decent fan/blower. i average about 5 ozs a grow. the smallest i've ever got is 4oz with a 250, and 6oz is pretty easy if you have a high yielding strain and a little experiance. another thing you could do is have a small veg chamber. with a veg chamber i harvest about every other month, without it about every third month.

how hard is it to rig up a cool tube to a light under a batwing? I've always shyed away from cool tubes cuz I have no idea how to mount the socket stabley(even a word?) in the tube..

B

buzzed day

hello all i'm looking for a cheaply priced 250 hps,i can get a 150 for $37 at e-conolights but looking for something a little bigger please post a link thanks and have a buzzed day

Sauce

Econolights are as cheap as completed lights (all parts connected) come. Personally if you can get the extra $ spend the $ on a light with a decent ballast and reflector. You could make the reflector yourself but the ballast is well worth the $. Combination light/ballasts like on Econolight get much hotter.

G

Hey all!! Much thanx to Creeptic for starting this thread! I can't really be a part of your club because I'm running 2 150 watt HPS's but this thread has definitely inspired me to run the scrog my next grow.I have been LST'ing up to this point but after seeing everyones scrogs it seems perfect for my setup.Thanks again to Creeptic and everyone who contributed to this thread.....Peace.

My attempts at LST'ing with 2 unknown bagseed clones

first one

second one