What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

250w HPS users....

resurection...

resurection...

hi everyone, i hope you can allow me to join the club... 250 hps of course....
have a black domina, 2 c99 wallys, 3 sour bubbles grapepuched, and two head g13/D that were pollenated by a c99 pineapple smelling wally.

group shot

one of the c99s

sour bubble

sorry for the yellow shots, but i only take pics with the lights on lol

peace and blessings:joint:

FarmerGreen

hey willconsider, they all look super healthy.

I was just wondering about the distance to the bulb.

I'm pretty new to this 250 watt thing so I'm kinda unsure how close to have my girls.

How far away do you have those plants, it looks fairly far away judging by the group shot. I'm pretty paranoid about the bulb being too weak so have got them all pretty close, but then of course I worry about the heat.

hey willconsider, they all look super healthy.

I was just wondering about the distance to the bulb.

I'm pretty new to this 250 watt thing so I'm kinda unsure how close to have my girls.

How far away do you have those plants, it looks fairly far away judging by the group shot. I'm pretty paranoid about the bulb being too weak so have got them all pretty close, but then of course I worry about the heat.

thanks farmer... the light was raised for the group shot. i usually keep it about 6-8 inches above the canopy. if any other members have an opinion please tell us because i'm not too sure if i'm doing it right lol. if i've read correctly, a 250 has about a foot of penetration so maybe it could work like i'm doing or could be further or closer. that's not a definate answer so i hope someone else chirps in on the subject...

peace and blessings:joint:

growMEDS

I have a hood with glass - keeping the tops as close as 2" from the glass and maybe 5" from the bulb.
Plants are a good 2 feet now and bottom nugs are looking great.

gtbuds2332

Wanted to join the club and show what i got in the cab at the moment
My cab is 2x2x4 with a 250w hps of course and a 4 inch valuline centrifugal fan with a speed controller.

These shots were taken after 1 week flowering and 4 weeks of veg.

I have a wide range of genetics including jack herer, sensi star, satori, hashberry, purple bud and super lemon haze. I have one of each except i have 2 sensi stars.

QKI

I'm using 250watt hps :)
This is my WhiteRhino*Afghan from last grow.

Veg
picture.php

Flo
picture.php

piosh

Qki, beautiful photo. Thats a pitty I havent seen it on h.com .
Now I can say - amazing work with that.

minttu

Got my cab and equipment up to such a level that I'm proud enough to post a pic here :biglaugh:

C99 x Grapefruit, at least for my knowledge. 2nd crop at 40 days, still some 40 more days to go!

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
Bubblicious, Royal Hawaiian, White Rhino

Bubblicious, Royal Hawaiian, White Rhino

Here are the ladies we have ripening under the 250 as we speak. Getting close, getting veerry close. Can't wait!

Barbie (Bubblicious), 43 days in flower (8 12 09)

picture.php

Beth (Bubblicious), 43 days in flower (8 12 09)

picture.php

Rhonda (Royal Hawaiian), 43 days in flower (8 12 09)

picture.php

Rosy (Royal Hawaiian), 43 days in flower (8 12 09)

picture.php

Ruby (Royal Hawaiian), 43 days in flower (8 12 09)

picture.php

Wilma (White Rhino), 43 days in flower (8 12 09)

picture.php

shotalick

lipass..this is just one plant? nice one. i will post some pictures. Now im in 50day of flowering..and they look pretty good. for how long you veg. and flow. c99?

Here are the ladies we have ripening under the 250 as we speak. Getting close, getting veerry close. Can't wait!

Barbie (Bubblicious), 43 days in flower (8 12 09)

picture.php

Beth (Bubblicious), 43 days in flower (8 12 09)

picture.php

Rhonda (Royal Hawaiian), 43 days in flower (8 12 09)

picture.php

Rosy (Royal Hawaiian), 43 days in flower (8 12 09)

picture.php

Ruby (Royal Hawaiian), 43 days in flower (8 12 09)

picture.php

Wilma (White Rhino), 43 days in flower (8 12 09)

picture.php

WOW....i want buds like yours....your plants definately show you know how to grow them!