What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

[250w HPS + 40w CFL] {DWC LST} ~ICE & Chrystal~ (Stealth Dresser)

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
This is a very creative grow, mad props for thinking of something like this. Good luck with your current and future grows.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey Pontiac...finally some ICE buds!!! Cant wait to see them get forearm sized!!! Good to see u back on track, take care man. Peace

- Zeus

twistedtree

Hey there :wave: almost lost this thread... :badday: so how about an update? Holy crap, it's been about a month. I'm sure those buds have really filled out by now.

J-Roc

pontiac ur definatly one of the most famous growers on the internet..
i freakin laffed at the mcquiver multi tool
k+ for that

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Hey guys thanks for all the support and replies; i really appreciate it. :yes: (rep+ to you all). However, i'm sorry to say that i'm officially canceling this grow. I have learned the hard way that growing plants during the peak of summer in a small cab under 250w+ of lighting is not such a good idea. Anyway, lets just say the outcome wasn't pretty and just leave it at that.

Im gonna wait till the temps get cooler before growing again. Till then, Take care! :wave:

G

pontiac, my heart saddens for you. All of us can only imagine the beautiful buds we were all hoping for.

Our thoughts are with you.

Smoke a big fattie and see if that helps- seems to work for me

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Sorry about the high temp prob...I had the same prob back home!!! All u can do is wait it out or get some good AC...See ya buddy..Peace

- Z

JamestheJiant

Hey Pontiac!
Bad ass stealth growing dude. I'm really sorry to hear about your loss, I've lost a couple myself. But thanks for creating your offcial ic diy it has helped me a ton. I was wondering if you could tell me the diameter and the lenght of your 250watt hps and your 250watt mh bulb. It would really help me a lot. Thanks!
James the Jiant

Last edited:
G

this has made me think about an idea i had once. I wonder what the possibilities are of ripping an ac unit out of an old car. Not really sure about the logistics of whats involved, but if it worked it would be a fantastic way of controlling temperature. Failing that, what I might do for my stealth cab (very pontiac inspired) is shell out the cash for a decent home heat transfer system with a proper fan. Might hurt a bit more to start with but I"m sure could save a bit of heartache in the long run

sleepyrz

the car a/c wont work

you need the car motor to drive the compressor and a fan for the ..... and a....... and a.... see what i mean

G

thought something like that might be the case. Maybe some sort of portable mini single room ac unit or something would be the go, I'll keep my eyes peeled

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Well...at least you know your game plan now :smile:

Grow what you can in the Winter and make it last you the summer :yes:

As always, I'm looking forward to your next creative grow! :lurk:

mrgrowmez

hey pontiac must be getting cooler soon man! it sure is where i am. cant wait to see you back up on your feet again.
peace
mr.g