What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

250w Freezer grow THaze x Skunk

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
T-Minus 47:14:52:14 and counting ...

SPARKLIES! I gots SPARKLIES!! OK, so I had to go lookin' for 'em and there ain't many but, they're starting to show on the smallest leaves. The creep is on! :jump:

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great job, Freezerboy! I can surely sympathize with some of the frustrations you have met with during this journey. A sawzall is a must. You will love it.

Looks like you are going to have some primo sativa in a short while.
I'm curious if you left the SCROG hurricane fence as is, or did you open up the holes some?

My lovely wife sees me staring at the upright deep freeze in the garage, and she simply looks at me and says; "don't even consider it!" LOL....

Again, very nice job!

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
thanksfor this thread ,my fridge got 200f yesterday and killed my two plants sad day for me im workin on my other 2 now.ill be watchin ,im trying to cool my fridge ive got a 70w hps

FreezerBoy

Veteran
hoosierdaddy said:
I'm curious if you left the SCROG hurricane fence as is, or did you open up the holes some?

My screen has 1" openings. For the most part, I did very little threading, opting to simply push everything back under. Once I HAD to do some threading, I found it best to cut out some of the holes. Not many though.

Thanks for stoppping by. :wave:

FreezerBoy

Veteran
tleaf jr. said:
thanksfor this thread ,my fridge got 200f yesterday and killed my two plants sad day for me im workin on my other 2 now.ill be watchin ,im trying to cool my fridge ive got a 70w hps

Dude, you're breakin' my heart :badday:

What kind of ventilation do you have? When I was running the 150 HPS, a 4" 76 CFM axial fan (with matching 4" passive intake) was sufficient. Even in the summer I was under 90 degrees.

Have you seen this http://www.refriginator.com/

alt789

Wow, Great freezer design and even better grow! Looks like I made it here just in time to watch it finish up! Bookmarked :lurk:

D

Don Cotyle

DAMN, Sorry to hear you got the flu Bro! Hope you start to feel better fast!!! Can't wait for some update shots of the thunk! :lurk:

FreezerBoy

Veteran
Alt, Thanks for stopping by and for the kind words. Lets hope for a slam bang finish to make it worth your while. Andmine.

Hey Don. How's be you? I'm fine now, my flu was back at the beginning of the grow and, unfortunately, trying to bull my way through, I made some bad decisions on the fan choice and isolation box design. The girls don't seem to care though and that's all that matters.

This is the toughest part of the grow. Resin production is starting to spread and it's all I can do to keep my hands off the plant. Po' po' pitiful me. :wave:

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
i had a computer fan but i didnt want to cut the fridge i got it under control now though im goin to take pics and show i hope you dont mind if i put it in your thread

FreezerBoy

Veteran
Hey T,

Please do. Or start your own diary and point me to it. While my current fan situation works, it blew my stealth to hell. I desperately want to get rid of the inline. It's been real warm the last couple of days and I've turned the fan all the way up. With triple silencing, I can hear it all the way to the street. EEK!

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
ill post pics tommorrow my big bud nothernlight seeds came up im so excited,i dont have my camera right now pics tommorrow

D

Don Cotyle

This is the toughest part of the grow. Resin production is starting to spread and it's all I can do to keep my hands off the plant. Po' po' pitiful me. (FreezerBoy Quote)

BBWWWAAAHAHAHAHAhahaha!!!! AAWWWWWW HELL, cut off a popcorn bud or 2 and give her a try...you deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2cool2

i was thinking of starting some of these freebies outside just to see what happens thanks to google maps :chin: just dont want to check on them one day and have a 12 foot monster. lol or do i :chin:

FreezerBoy

Veteran
Don Cotyle said:
BBWWWAAAHAHAHAHAhahaha!!!! AAWWWWWW HELL, cut off a popcorn bud or 2 and give her a try...you deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Truth in advertising. I've done just this, more than a few times. I'm a baaaaaaaad boy :spank:

FreezerBoy

Veteran
2cool2 said:
i was thinking of starting some of these freebies outside just to see what happens thanks to google maps :chin: just dont want to check on them one day and have a 12 foot monster. lol or do i :chin:

:laughing: You want it. You know you do.

You can LST in the wild. It's how I discovered it years ago. A plant was threatening to out grow the fence. I tied the top to the ground. Every side shoot threatened to out grow the fence so, I tied them down. All those sideshoots tried to outgrow the fence. Then my roomie heard a passing highschooler say "Smell that? Someone's growin' weed." The plant came down that night. All told, it was a 6'x8'x6' block of solid bud. Took close to three years to smoke it all and I was giving it away.

FreezerBoy

Veteran
T-Minus 40:00:23:43 and counting ...

I got STINKIES! Not enough to build the scrubber yet but, after going on dead leaf patrol I could sure smell it on my hands. No Stickies yet but, I gots Sparklies AND Stinkies and 2 out of three ain't bad!

G

Great thread Chilly :D

I love the idea of stealth in a big ol' fridge, it's also a terrific way to recycle...something I'm passionate about.

Good luck mate, will keep an eye on the grow.

Latest posts

Latest posts