What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2500w of Samsung QB

hayday

Veteran
Hey Knuckles, tell me about your mini split. I think I want to pull the trigger on one for a new build out but not knowing anything about them...I'm scaired
I have a 12x16 to finish with 8x12 didicated to flower. A split unit seems like the best solution.
any advice?

knuckles

Veteran
Hey Knuckles, tell me about your mini split. I think I want to pull the trigger on one for a new build out but not knowing anything about them...I'm scaired
I have a 12x16 to finish with 8x12 didicated to flower. A split unit seems like the best solution.
any advice?

I couldn’t be happier with my mini split purchase,keeps the temps right where u want them and is very efficient,plus you can run them all the time, even when the temp drops outside ...
I got a Senville via Amazon and had a professional install..

hayday

Veteran
I was looking at Senville and Pioneer. 12,000 btus for about $700.00. I'm certain it would do me well. At least better than most options.
I have to have the guy over to hook up and fill the lines, don't like that...