What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2500w of Samsung QB

gardenfather

Wow look at those Babies :|. Good job. What nutrients do you use? Do you top/fim? I see you do Sog. Do you trim or just let it grow.

Okaero

How close could you drop the lights without light burn? You said earlier 18-20 but some pictures it looks closer. I ask because i already burned a couple plants when i brought it down to 24”

Thanks,when I harvest a plant,I replace it with another from my veg room..perpetual

knuckles

Veteran
How close could you drop the lights without light burn? You said earlier 18-20 but some pictures it looks closer. I ask because i already burned a couple plants when i brought it down to 24”

I find anything closer than 12in causes bleaching...some are affected more than others..

LostTribe

Premium user
For the 288 boards iam using the Hlg240h-2100a and running them at 275w...I just swapped them out,I had 6-600hps in the room,as well as 800w of supplementary lighting.i have two of the 304 boards and it has the Hlg240h- 1050a powering it up.

Are you using far red initiators? How is your yield vs the hps setup?

knuckles

Veteran
Are you using far red initiators? How is your yield vs the hps setup?

Yes I’m using the the far red for 10 minutes after lights out,the yield is excellent I’ve never really paid attention to it though..I did just pull 5+lbs off one 4x8 table..

knuckles

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
Reloaded the room lots of karma genetics,as well as a few cat piss plants from 707 seedbank..

knuckles

Veteran
I’m running Co2 now with the room sealed,only downside is I’m watering twice a day now...

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I don't know how I missed this thread. This is right up my alley. I just replaced 2 630 CMH with 2 hlg. 1 550 and 1 600 both rspec over 2 3x3 in gallons of coco being multifed.

Latest posts

Latest posts