What's new

220w pl-l coco scrog cupboard

T

teerull

damn, Scrub! It's getting really wild in there!
I must also say that those outdoor plants looked superb!

Top stuff man, keep it up!

peace,
T:joint:

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Cheese, I am just so happy when someone asks for my 2c! Haha.

Cheers guys. Yup, I can't wait to grow in sunlight again. At least I'll have plenty of seed when that happens :D

ScrubNinja

Veteran
:woohoo: my carbon filter and goodies for another project just got here. I can't open it because the insulation guys will be here in FIVE MINUTES. This is great because the hermie flowers are beginning to swell. So it looks like I may be able to pull this all together :cool: Stoked!!!

If I don't come back, pour a bottle of nutes on the kerb for me. :friends: But this is a cakewalk. BRB.

ScrubNinja

Veteran
ScrubNinja rides again!

ScrubNinja rides again!

Well he took his sweet time, it was ages before he got here, then it took him close to an hour to do. My landlord came in too and was RIGHT in the fucking ROOM where all my shit has gone down, and a lot of my stuff is thinly veiled, don't have many cupboards etc. There were pots and containers of runoff and dirt all over the floor just hours earlier. I have this weird entrance to the house and as they initially entered I asked if my vegies were blocking the way at all. My landlord says "nah mate your hashish plants will be fine right there" :yoinks: This is typical of oz humour, and I do look a bit "alternative" so I just laughed and smiled. The tradesman was obviously a toker.

The sheets of tin up there caused issues. They were both like WTF so the dude said he'll just lay it under the sheets and leave em there. I still haven't looked at his job. The insulation material was the cool expensive shit you see on here, like a windscreen shade, but the real deal. Very nice. I was thinking I could rip it all back out and use it to construct a temporary growcab, put it all back when I leave. Or not. ;)

Anyway, it was a piece of piss as we say here. As long as you keep your cool, you can get away with just about anything when you're a ninja.

So now we're back to plan A which was to overgrow this sucka. Thanks for the security tips guys, it helped me a LOT. And I never would know how to even be stealth at all if I had never discovered the micro forum here. Peace.

:smoweed:

Oh also, forgot to mention, I've still got the kitty litter crystals in the filter, covered by a thin layer of non activated carbon to stop the dust. So that works I guess :D Thanks Hydro. Fans were running on 4.5v and it's dead silent compared to ambient noise, and I had the cieling fan on, and a mosquito coil burning by the door, they help cover smells well and aren't suspicious at all here. Celebratory pics tonight when lights come on.

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Heheh thanks mate. It feels so GOOD ya know?! In reality I tend to be very much like my avatar, minus the cat and the lazer eyes (or are they the bitspower reds?) and I know that's bad because paranoia breeds more paranoia, and so now my landlord has been right through so I KNOW that he KNOWS that no growing is happening. Shit, like he suspected anyway ya know...just stupid paranoia getting in the way again. :) Peace.

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Balls balls balls.

Balls balls balls.

Good balls, and bad balls, I have them both. Does anyone know what this garbage is? It's appeared in the deeper parts of the coco on the ends in those bits where the tape lets light down. Obviously it's because of the light and I'll seal that shit up, but is it dangerous/should be treated with something? Or just seal it up and hope for the best? Are these nematodes per chance? I'm used to seeing some green algae when light gets into coco but this stuff is new to me. Sorry to post these, they bring down the tone of the post :1help:

So on to more positive news which I sorta mentioned already - I GOT A HERMIE!!! :woohoo:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

So that's why I'm so extra happy the insulation guy came when he did, you can see it's getting close. CS is a piece of piss, it would seem. I think you'd have to try pretty hard to make it not work. I did everything far more lazier than you're meant to and I never did make that fresh batch of CS. 500ml did that plant well with some to spare. That last shot is a quick temporary 36w t8 setup to keep it seperate until I get organised properly. Won't need it too much longer. Here is P Diddy keeping it real. (and in need of some leaf tucking)

Now I can finally train her to use more/all of the cab but it's kinda late now. I will weave my magic and see what happens.

:abduct:

grow1620

damnnnn p diddy is looking phat! can wait to see that thing in full bloom.

sorry ... no clue bout the soil problem.

ScrubNinja

Veteran
I knew you would say that!!! :) Well nematodes seem to be a worm like creature so they're off the list. I will ask the coco d00dz and report back.

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Thanks :yes: I dunno if anyone is counting but it seems like the number of bud sites has lowered in that top-down view. I have been really slack on the training this grow when really I should have been paying more attention to it than any other grow. Hey your bonsai book inspired me to make a purchase:

The Cannabis Breeder's Bible: The Definitive Guide to Marijuana Genetics, Cannabis Botany and Creating Strains for the Seed Market

:jump:

ScrubNinja

Veteran
What the hell what is that? Must be a mistake lol

Mk, cheers buddy! Well, I have been spraying that one plant (the small scrogged one) with colloidal silver, so the hermie is induced by me!!! :D It's to make femmed seed - that hermie is gonna pollinate itself. Although that specific specimen is not that impressive, it's the same cut (genetics/clone) as the other plant, and same as I grew in the toking tent, and basically it is hermie proof. It's from the old packs of The Pure by TFD. The original Skunk#1 from the 70s. We are talkign quality old skool breeding. And not a bad chuff ;)

If I was breeding any old plant, and had a light leak, and it hermied, just for the record you do not want to breed with that plant. All you will be breeding is genetics that are likely to hermie under a tiny light leak, even if it appears you got femmed seed.

I've taken a plant that has been heavily stress tested and is highly resistant to hermieing, and INDUCED the hermieness thu applying colloidal silver, have I passed on any genes that are likely to hermie under a light leak? Nope. Have I passed on genes that are likely to hermie when they are sprayed with CS? Yup. Does that matter? Nope, it's just illustrating a point. And likewise, this whole uh, sexual encounter going on here is between one plant, a lady, so only lady genes are in the mix. So that is what it's all about bro. 100% femmed seed - no hermies, according to the people who are happily doing it for years in the thread I will link.

If you can build a bubble cloner, you have three point seven times the skill needed to make a colloidal silver generator :) It's extremely simple and cheap.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=60610

And basically, a few more days and it would have pollinated the whole huge plant. So now I have it removed and I will have some sweet sweet sensi :)

Edit: seriously though what does that purple thing mean? Do you get it from posting too much or something? (lol)

Hey I found out what it is...it's basically an inbuilt IC thing that informs you when you need to leave the house!

Activity

1. ScrubNinja (100)
2. NOKUY (99)
3. sackoweed (99)
4. idoreallytry (99)
5. CANNACO-OP (99)
6. h^2 O (99)
7. Hydro-Soil (95)
8. TheGreenBastard (93)
9. MobbDeep (90)
10. BudGood (88)

And as we can see, I'm the winner of it!!! :D

Also, gotta post my CS generator again.

Last edited:

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Hehe, it's great! Well here is a picture I took in my laundry of all places. Enjoy.

Should I smoke it? ;)

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Haha big up Hella! I actually tried a native plant that would seem to be the original Oz inhabitants only real drug. Before the invading culture brought that to an end, anyway. It's called Pituri, and one of the uses, besides getting zoned out, lol, was putting it in a stale water hole ("billabong" lol, we have some fucked up names, I tell ya), and then a kangaroo or emu or the fishes in the water drink it and get zoned out too, and very soon after that, eaten :D

It was very "stupifying" in effect and we ate it and smoked it on several occasions (long time ago). I noticed the tree got removed so I think a few people were clued onto it. Probably for the best.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Aussie Blue for a friend down under

Aussie Blue for a friend down under

Merry Columbus Day!
picture.php

picture.php

More spam from a damn Yank!

Peace, :joint:

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Holy ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

Man, kinda speechless Hydro! You knocked that one outta the park :D:yes: *salute*

Folks, I think that stuff I have on my roots are Root Aphids! Whatever you do, do not type 'root aphids' into an image search, it's gross. Seems I have 2 choices - a systemic long term chemical, or tobacco juice. I'm going with the tobacco juice. Both are proven to work but there is less literature about the tobacco juice, but I think I can pull this off without killing any plants. It will be great to see tobacco kill something other than me :D I regret nothing!

Latest posts

Latest posts