What's new

20k Watts, Im Back.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeysee

yeah, which is why you keep getting banned for talking shit to well known respected members of the community you love so much.
Well known? I'll concede.

But respected by whom? By people who truly know what's up, or by people who don't know better and can't differentiate good from bad, right from wrong?

By that logic, I'll bet you'd love cheap downtown Vegas buffets. Quantity over quality. (Uggghh, I'd personally rather starve than munching on 4-day-old Jell-O & nasty stale spaghetti that's been sitting out in open air, thank you.)

D

DHF

Well known and respected by most ?.........It`d help if yas kept the same NIC/screen name as I`ve done for well on 15 yrs online.....

How many Nic`s yas been banned at diff sites and changed IP addy`s ta be ableta access the same site with diff name and start all over again.......

I`m ashamed of yas......Used ta respect yas.........Means nuthin to you evidently , but it does ta me......

You stay safe......DHF.....:ying:

Harinama

wow ms, if the OP is asking you to bow out of a thread, do yourself a favor and DO IT. Krunch responds well to humble questions about his ops, and pm's for that matter. What he doesn't respond to is trolls hijacking his threads with unsupported assertions, saying that he is not optimizing his grow, and creating a hostile environment.

Since Krunch has the biggest, best indoor grows i've ever seen on this site, i tend to think HE is the expert and most of us could learn from him.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
wow ms, if the OP is asking you to bow out of a thread, do yourself a favor and DO IT. Krunch responds well to humble questions about his ops, and pm's for that matter. What he doesn't respond to is trolls hijacking his threads with unsupported assertions, saying that he is not optimizing his grow, and creating a hostile environment.

Since Krunch has the biggest, best indoor grows i've ever seen on this site, i tend to think HE is the expert and most of us could learn from him.

thank you for the kind words, but im no expert, i learn things on here everyday! thats whats so great about this site!

somoz

Veteran
You lazy fucks. I learn and execute much faster than most, and have summed up most people's life-long careers in a tiny fraction of that time more than a couple of times. [/pat_self_on_back]

Damn, looks like I missed the boat for the dick measuring contest.
:jerkit:

@ growing, Krunch when do you run your lights? I don't know how your warehouse space is, meaning if you share walls etc but I was wondering what type of temps you are getting in the actual warehouse without any fans, ac's, etc. I'm considering the pro's and con's of doing what we traditionally do and run from 6pm-6am or flipping it and more along the lines of something like 3pm-3am. Bunch of different ideas here cause it might be a good idea to actually be around the space during the day instead of creeping on it at night all the time-----feel free to chime in here folks.

krunchbubble

Veteran
Damn, looks like I missed the boat for the dick measuring contest.
:jerkit:

@ growing, Krunch when do you run your lights? I don't know how your warehouse space is, meaning if you share walls etc but I was wondering what type of temps you are getting in the actual warehouse without any fans, ac's, etc. I'm considering the pro's and con's of doing what we traditionally do and run from 6pm-6am or flipping it and more along the lines of something like 3pm-3am. Bunch of different ideas here cause it might be a good idea to actually be around the space during the day instead of creeping on it at night all the time-----feel free to chime in here folks.

its on 6pm to 6am now....

i do share walls with 2 neighbors, but the walls are concrete 10' up the walls, the back wall is concrete to the ceiling......

krunchbubble

Veteran
well, walked in today to work and they were all cut down......

kinda frustrating that i have no say in when they are cut down, i anted to not water for a day before chop to get all the water out of the plant. wanted to do a 72 dark period at 55 degrees, then chop, oh well.....

its like dude wants my help because i know shitloads more then him, but he pulls shit like this......

tomorrow im going to start on the upgrades, rewiring everything, putting 10 more lights in, got to scrub all those trays and clean the place really good......

G

Guest 88950

Krunch

it looks like the fill-in strain has worked out well.

Know why I never get any bud rot, with both GDP and PK? Because I have a lot of air movement.

Know why I have so much air movement? 'Cuz I got a little bud rot when I had less movement.

contradictory statement dont you think?

you should say you dont get bud rot anymore b/c in the link provided, if you are U4EA, then you just discovered in June 2010 post#22 how to reduce bud rot by increasing airflow and not running so many girls per 1000 watts.

you shouldnt be so combative when you dont gert the respect reciprocated back that you feel you deserve.

your telling growers, me not included, who have learned that years ago not months.

theres alot to be learned or taught here so if your info isnt received well go quietly and let it be their loss. you are just trying to offer help right? if your looking for kudos or props you might get your feelings hurt.

anyway, thankx to all for enlightening me as to how to purple a strain and reduce the risk of budrot.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn kinda sucks he just chopped early...so you didnt get a change to flush them? whats the next strains you plan to run in there....i know your not gonna go to harborside for clones..

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
That does suck, tell your friend to not do anything until you give the go-ahead. It sounds like he is really bumming for $$$...so I can kind of sympathize...but when you ask for someones help...and then just do what you feel like...sounds douche to me.

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
onoff1_wideweb__470x281,0.jpg

7783d1226144840-how-turn-off-computer-how-turn-off-computer.jpg

its okay man. i will make sure to add a shitload of air circulation to my room.

Funniest thing on IC mag EVER

Does anybody else feel like they visited a mental ward the last 4 pages? Crazy people always make me have uncomfortable energy for a little whilee.... ja'know?

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
monkeysee, move along somewhere else other than this thread.......

Wow, KB, that must of been some apology on PM, for that Prop19 shit.

LMFAO!

PS- Just noticed.

Where did this go?

"I do NOT want marijuana Legalized?"

PSS- Was gone for a couple of days, where did monkeysee, monkey doo, doo, come from?
What a F#$!

250wscrogger

The guy just took it down without even asking you first??

One reason I no longer work with partners.....they always pull some shit like this....

whodair

Veteran

kinda frustrating that i have no say in when they are cut down, i anted to not water for a day before chop to get all the water out of the plant. wanted to do a 72 dark period at 55 degrees, then chop, oh well.....

its like dude wants my help because i know shitloads more then him, but he pulls shit like this......
ive got a partner on my new room, you just reminded me that him and i need to talk about some things...im frustrated for ya krunch!!

krunchbubble

Veteran
damn kinda sucks he just chopped early...so you didnt get a change to flush them? whats the next strains you plan to run in there....i know your not gonna go to harborside for clones..

there not chopped early, day 60 would of been on Saturday i think. they were flushed for a week, so there good. but still, i told him the plan i had at the end. going to run the gdp cross again, have some pure's and blackberry kushes rooting as well....

Isn't the rent 900 bucks? What gives? Dude can't come up with rent?

feel me? he's broke as hell and see's tons of cash sitting there, he wants it now......

Wow, KB, that must of been some apology on PM, for that Prop19 shit.

LMFAO!

PS- Just noticed.

Where did this go?

"I do NOT want marijuana Legalized?"

PSS- Was gone for a couple of days, where did monkeysee, monkey doo, doo, come from?
What a F#$!

ya, i apologized personally to jj, i feel like i should, he takes alot of crap and i dont make his mod job any easier. he's cool for that, i thought he was going to tell me to fuck off...

The guy just took it down without even asking you first??

ya, odd, its top quality, but still. i live 2 miles from the warehouse, he lives 50, yet he didn't call me to have me help, or tell me at the very least? some people are weird......

One reason I no longer work with partners.....they always pull some shit like this....

ya, nothing i can do, im just a paid worker...

ive got a partner on my new room, you just reminded me that him and i need to talk about some things...im frustrated for ya krunch!!

ya, going to have a good talk today as well. we need to straighten a few things out......

Status
Not open for further replies.