What's new

20k ina 6kw BOSS Blocks: Part 2

G

gdawg

canopy lookin good 20. i headed back to the city in the mornin, so i be outa touch for a few days. i might look in but i can't log in and post, so i'll know if you ****ers are talkin shit bout me. 20 what are you like 3 weeks away? jeeez. i been neglectin my babies and sure nuff, 16 of em paid the ultimate price. i hooked em all up with a good flush and feed tonight and the remaining are healthy as shit, just dropped a few leafs and shit. vino, 20, nuski, i'll holla at ya'll in a few days. nice pics 20

20kw dreams

Yeah, about 3 weeks, maybe 2 from what I hear on the Shiva's, maybe 4 on the AK and Bubblegum.

I found one of the santa fe dehuey's on Craigslist. I'm supposed to pick it up sometime here pretty soon, but me and the wife went out to the bar whilst the mom-in-law watched the kids, and a buddy gave us a ride home, so the car is at the bar still. Hopefully that'll be in the room by tonight.

20kw dreams

And I got the Dehuey...

Am I just talking to myself here or what? I know your around IVV, but I swear to god it's just me, you, and G spyin at us from a coffee shop somewhere;)

nuski

What Up

What Up

20 the pics are very nice. I am sure they smell so sweet.....Gdawg u back on schedule? How could u neglect your babies. That is a horrid Fup..... I will hit you up after the new year I am off to Costa Rica..... Where I am going there is plenty of good people and great smoke....Welcome to the Jungle they have many flavors and cheap as hell......Peace....Happy New Year to everyone....

I

In Vino Veritas

Well where the hell is the picture? No ticket, no laundry! What dehuey did you finally get, that big ass Santa Fe?

You're shit is looking awesome, I mean you're like a week ahead of me but mine aren't where yours were a week ago. Hydro man, it's a beautiful thing. I mean coco may not really be hydro per se, but its the best performing of the soil-like options available. This dirt shit is too slow. You got some snowcaps going on already.. I find it really cool that you can maintain them all so well, them being different, all from the same res..

Heh.. now your picture happy and everyone is slow rolling.. its like this in every thread pretty much.. did you get a pm from pj about that other place?

...waiting for the joint to clear out to get in there and water em...

20kw dreams

There is a balance for sure. I'm getting a little yellowing on the HKSK, and the BG's are getting a tad of burn. It seems that letting the PPM/EC fluctuate from 1000-1400 is helping both them maintain proper though.

I'll get a pic up late of the machine. It's not working so well now...I mena it is, but it's so big and on the floor. I need to get it up at canopy level.

Outdoor for sure....if I can find a spot, but I don't know. All the people I know that have spot, are down south, and we all know how that went.

Enjoy Costa Rica Nuski. Lucky bastard.

I

In Vino Veritas

Damn, that dehuey looks nice on that shelf.. Glad you got the RH under control and with plenty of time to spare before you head out!

Wait a minute..............

Hah.. I'm sure you got something done, there has to be at least 2 new cans of bud light in there somewhere..seriously though tick tock...

I'd love me some outdoor action, even if its small balcony shit.. I don't get any sun on my property though.. I wanted to set up an herb garden out there but I can't..

Be safe out there bro!

20kw dreams

It became painfully noticable that it is physically impossible for me to get the new Dehuey in the place I need it. Or rather, it would take serious alterations to the room, which I don't see as worth it for what will hopefully be the last few weeks of the grow at this location.

But, the new dehuey makes a fine table for the other dehuey, and now they are both running. RH went from 55% to 45% by the time I went to sleep. The LG/Home Depot dehuey is set to just run lights on, and the other nice one 24/7. My humidity is now 45% day or night.

Here's the dehuey tower

This is one of the HKSK's

A Big Shiva

Bubblegum

The otherHKSK

I

In Vino Veritas

That looks huge, but glad it's working. Those tops are looking real nice, HKSK is something I'm looking forward to. Can you take a full body shot of the edge of the table? Wondering how tall they were when you flipped and how tall they are now? Your plants seem to really thrive in coco, maybe it's the new camera but they are looking happy.. Uniform as **** looking... Ehh..I like what you got going there.. Damn im excited you got the RH under control...im sure you're more excited..

And Speaking of Co2, do you think it's a waste in a passive ventilation system like mine? Figure if I can't use 3 I'll have to upgrade everything else...right? :D I think I'll shut up now because this post will be buried by random posters the next few days wondering what's up with you.. heh..

holler bro.. trying to figure a veg space---expansion it is.. you're like a ****ing psychic..hah.

Last edited:

20kw dreams

lol..it's inevitable. Like a cancer...but good...in a way...

If you want to use CO2, you need to keep it cool and dry. That means dehuey for sure, and either an AC or air cooled lights. You can run dehuey and vent the room, but it's a huge waste and not worth the effort since you essentially have to vent the room as soon as your CO2 gets up there, cause of the heat.

I could get a body shot, but I don't know if it would help. My plants are shorter then they would be because I'm using hormones. They are pretty happy, but they should start going downhill here soon as they ripen up and lose the green. 1 of my lights is pretty bad lookin, very un-uniform, but it's the runt light.

Those pics are with the light on! you can barely tell, huh? They look even better with the lights off. Tonight I'll take some more with the lights off.

Nobody posts on this thread but us, not that G's sellin his ass out on the corner:wink:

I'll have those farewell pic up late tonight. I've gotta change the rez, and the RH is in order, so I'll be spending alot of time in there waiting for rez's to refill.

Your veg area has to be external from the room I think. The dresser idea is good, the HD cab is good, and the other in-room cab is good too, but you need to get handy and build something.

I'll tell you what: You put out for the plane ticket, and I'll sport for materials:D

I

In Vino Veritas

Damn your camera is doing a sick job filtering all that red/yellow. I actually just wanted to peep how much undergrowth trimming you did..

Air cooling the hoods is very do-able, ac is damn near impossible though.. I have all my co2 gear so it's just sitting there. Neptune used to run it passive and it was about 50 bucks a month.. that ain't shit - if there is a benefit. With how much air i'm exchanging in there it may not be worth the extra trouble.. I got other shit to worry about anyways, plenty of work to do..

I replied to your response in my thread...I'd appreciate a response before you disappear - other wise I will leave em as is.

I'm thinking I'll just build a small portable closet, something on casters that can hold 3 shop lights, that 6 40w bulbs. First run will be mix n match maybe with some veg time, from there I start tightening it up and running more babies of one particular strain.. The way I figure it is it will let me try out most of everything I just acquired..whatever..i'll figure it out..soon. It would be something like 24" deep, 4.2' wide (enough for the lights to fit), and 6' tall.. It would be sitting in the middle of the dressing room but that whole area is off limits as it is due to the party in the closet..so I thought **** it. It can go with me too..

I decided on NFT, and probably something like 6x 6.5' tubes. 6 per tube, about 36 total, I should get away with a 7-10 day veg I think.. So the tubes can sit 24" off the floor, giving me a clone space.. thoughts?

I need to go see this guy about this thing and :p bbl..

20kw dreams

yeah, but....wasn't he using a CO2 gen? I believe he was using his CO2 gen as a heater or something.

You have a dressing room? Why not just take that over? It's the Mrs, huh? lol

Yes for the clone space...4 sure. Take advantage of every little bit of space you can find. Just build a nice wall and take over 1/2 of your bedroom.

Why hasn't your wife killed you yet, anyways? She must get annoyed, I know mine is:D especially since I talk to you more then I do her..lol...j/k...we talk at least a few times per day...:D

?

20kw dreams

:jawdrop:

Dude, I just uploaded 30 pics, and none of them showed up? It took the same amount of time to do it, but it went straight back to the upload screen instead of the processing screen? WTF?

They are getting frosty too?

I'll try some more tonight, but I'm out tomorrow morning

20kw dreams

I think they may be too big. I usually crop them down, and with this new camera their like 10MP's.

I got 2 thru though

AK day 32, or 4 1/2 out of 7?, 8?

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MMMH.....

Frosty! I'd love to try out that cherry AK one day.

I need more veg room, though. Already got Granddaddy Jack, BubbleJack, PK, Original Lime, Blueberry, Rockbud, BlackJack and a mess of seeds I wanna pop.

Does your new camera have a web setting that limits the pic size to a certain pixel size? When I upload my next set we'll see how well that works.

Peace, Love & coco

20kw dreams

That was it. I cropped them and they uploaded fine.

Yeah, my camera does have a setting, but I usually like to crop them anyways, so I leave it on high. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to zoom in like I do in some of those pics. I was just in a hurry tonight.

There are more on the way, but I have to get to bed. I'll post them in the morn.

AK

Bubblegum

20kw dreams

Oh, and I used Metanaturals Organic 1-5-5 in place of the Cutting Edge 0-6-5 in the 2kw/30gal rez. We'll see how that turns out when I get back.

Candy Shiva. I'm not particularly fond of this one. Not as impressive as the AK or Bubblegum trichome wise, better then the other Big Shiva and HK, but and probably the lowest yielder in here.

Big Shiva - I like her. She grew VERY uniform for me. Nice strong potent looking plant, good yielder. May outdo the HKSK potency wise, def not yield wise.

I

In Vino Veritas

The BG looks really nice, HKSK is right behind it.. ****..

Heh.. I sent you a PM, read it when you get back..

Weird as ****, same shit happened to me with the ones I uploaded yesterday. I didn't crop em though, left em as is. They were like 3-4mb, I just uploaded again and it worked..only do 5 at a time and if it takes too long close the page and go back to the Upload page and hit that little check box that says process.. The server leaves em on the queue.. The pictures with the gray stripes never finished uploading, just uncheck it will delete then you re-upload..

I'm going to browse over Neptunes thread again..definitely don't need a heater..heh.. My temps right now are perfect for it, but I can't turn off the ventilation.. We'll see..

Damn everything is looking so nice, I'm in love with the BG...she looks awesome. The HKSK is looking great too. Really ****ing nice, the AK is looking sick too.. You can tell the Big Shiva is growing better than the candy, she looks like she is going to end real well. ****ing pro over there with the camera..

She knows I sneak away to have pillow talk with you, she ain't too pissy about it. I tend to be up a lot more than I'm on and we see a lot of each other as it is.. :p I'm going to draw out the floor plan so you can see what/where the space is. I don't want to do major construction but I figure a box on wheels in that space would be fine.

MaxiCrop Bloom is 5-14-15, I'm going to run out of FloraNova so I'll finish em on the Maxi.. What you're doing makes good sense..

G, be easy bro.. I know you're out there..in some dark alley..o_O

Latest posts

Latest posts