What's new

205 Watt LED Purple Kush Grow

trev14

So today i came home to the apartment and there was an intent to enter notice on the front door. The letter says that they will enter tomorrow between 9 and 4 for pest inspection. Luckily the guy that lives across the hall is cool and grows too so he agreed to hold all our shit till the inspection is over. So we had to take down the grow and cut the screen so the plants now each have there own individual screen. This has been such a hassle and the plants probably went 2 hours with no light so hopefully they didnt undergo too much stress. I will probably post pics tomorrow once we get the grow back setup.

trev14

So the pest inspection went smoothly and we got everything back in the closet setup. Here are some pics of the girlies at day 32 of flowering. The last two are close ups of some leaves that have yellowed and have little brown spots. This problem is only happening to one plant does anyone have any suggestions on what it might be?
67ir1y.jpg

2lvg3md.jpg

24w5zb8.jpg

10ehel5.jpg

oldtree

It may have a nute lockout problem. Flush her with straight water for a couple days and slowly add your nutes again and she should bounce back.

trev14

Yea i figured it was a nute problem been feeding that plant plain distilled water shes looking better but still hasnt bounced fully back. Heres some pics from day 40 of flowering.
f8jeq.jpg

k3wqau.jpg

2vm7km9.jpg

2uj7ek8.jpg

trev14

The plants are looking good and they smell amazing. Just started flushing were now at day 51 of flowering heres some pics.
34g7gv4.jpg

wnr5g.jpg

k2zgjl.jpg

24cv4sk.jpg

trev14

Just gave the plants there last watering. There looking good and the one with the yellowing leaves survived to the end. Were now at day 57 of flowering here are some pics.
2ryn7yd.jpg

2m4on0z.jpg

14bm448.jpg

2n0385x.jpg

borg

Looks yummy dude,can u take a picture with a lighter or something to compare the tops with? I have a 240w led light my self,but havnt tryed it yet:)

trev14

Cut the plants down today the whole room stinks like dank bud. Hung them up to dry in the tent for probably 3 days then will trim and probably brown bag it. Took some pics of the harvest this first one is a mini lighter its all we had around.
e8x5du.jpg

x4kq41.jpg

11jly83.jpg

mcgkyc.jpg

trev14

Just finished trimming up the buds they smell dank and are purple as fuck put them in brown bags to dry for a couple more days. We made butane oil with the trimming probably about an ounce wet and we got exactly 1 g. Heres some pics.
984jmq.jpg

And the bong were hitting its a Phx HD with a honeycomb perc.
14t24vt.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts