What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 19 44.2%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nobody in their right mind can call jan 6 a peaceful protest. everyone has seen the footage. none of the prosecuted cases were for "peaceful" acts!

there were peaceful people there. those folks have not been prosecuted.

the epoch times is trying to rewrite history. it won't work! Jimmy Dore is blowing smoke up MAGA asses.
Jimmy Dore is a complete lame ass

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Probably during this meeting, which was before the book COVID-19 The Great Reset by Klaus Schwab and during this WEF meeting Trump was talking like a true nationalist. Obviously he's going to be respectful to the guy, he's speaking at Klaus Schwab's event.

Either that or the dude who burned himself alive was right and Trump and Biden are actually in kahoots to take over the world in a fascist coup, (probably more communist though). I definitely did think about that before the guy burned himself. Just making the illusion that there's 2 sides. Hell possibly trying to start a little bit of a civil war so they have an excuse to take away our guns. Lol, Definitely a possibility, can't trust anyone, let alone a politician.
Only smart post you ever made which I read

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
trump is operation warpspeed . father of the vaccine. in his own words. he is also in his own words, a zionist .

putin is also a young wef leader.

the are all part of the same club.

nations only exist for us

democracy never existed , it is pure illusion

the central banking cartel fund the whole shit show , all sides .

all faces on the screen device are talking heads and puppets with zero genuine power
Good post except the Iroquois democracy existed

CaptainDankness

Lol, So this guy's only argument for Biden being better, is he's anti gun, pro transgender? Well Trump banned bump stocks, Biden has done nothing, also for the transgender thing, that's all states not the federal government, at least Biden has done nothing.

Now for what is actually important, the economy, that's Trump all the way. Climate change is barely better under Biden. As for war, Trump is definitely more anti war. Yeah, he makes me want to vote for Trump.

moose eater

Lol, So this guy's only argument for Biden being better, is he's anti gun, pro transgender? Well Trump banned bump stocks, Biden has done nothing, also for the transgender thing, that's all states not the federal government, at least Biden has done nothing.

Now for what is actually important, the economy, that's Trump all the way. Climate change is barely better under Biden. As for war, Trump is definitely more anti war. Yeah, he makes me want to vote for Trump.
I think maybe you missed his actual message.

greyfader

"A grand jury in Arizona has handed up an indictment against former President Donald Trump’s allies over their efforts to overturn his 2020 election loss, including the fake electors from that state and several individuals connected to his campaign.

Boris Epshteyn, a former White House aide who remains one of Trump’s closest advisers, former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows and Rudy Giuliani are among those who have been indicted, according to a source familiar with the investigation."

Donald Trump named as unindicted co-conspirator.

and we will see charges in Michigan related to the "fake electors" scheme soon.

CaptainDankness

I think maybe you missed his actual message.
Not really, obviously he wants a more authoritarian Democrat than Biden, but he still thinks Democrats are a little better. I personally want a more libertarian than Trump, I would like to play around with a bump stock. Not going to change anything, all the gangsters have fully automatic guns these days, especially in Chicago where owning a firearm legally is a mess. You can't even hunt with a bolt action rifle in Illinois. The gangsters have full auto converted AR-15's and full auto Glocks. I don't like going to Illinois because I can't take a firearm, sure it's only about 3 miles away from my house, but I don't have an FOID (firearm owner identification card) card and I'm not trying to get a felony.

Not really a fan of Trump making you have to be 21 to use tobacco products, I'm sure he's not either with his little vape. Lol, but I definitely don't want anyone more authoritarian than Trump, I still want Ron Paul.

Last edited:

greyfader

Pecker Bares All! In court this week David Pecker has been singing like a canary! Corroborator corroborating other corroborators.

Alvin Bragg's case is built like a net!

Trump's only way out of this one is the jury. Maybe he's got an undercover MAGAnut on the jury! Accidentally, of course, no conspiracies inferred.

Cannavore

Veteran
"Despite seeing the oppositional talking point, voters maintain support for the Green New Deal by an 18-point margin (52 percent support, 34 percent oppose). This includes a 74-point margin of Democrats (80 percent support, 6 percent oppose) and a 13-point margin of Independents (52 percent support, 39 percent oppose). Unsurprisingly, a majority of Republicans (60 percent) align with the talking point around raising the national debt."

pasted+image+0+%2828%29.png

moose eater

Don't worry. Biden's been a Wall St. corporatist shill/whore since dinosaurs ate palm leaves in Barrow, Alaska.

He does, on occasion, give impressive (speech-writer-generated) lip-service to issues highlighted in polls and for Party $$ when required by his opportunistic approach to politics, but he's more or less as shallow and disingenuous as he's ever been.

Take his comments of late re. Gaza, for example.

moose eater

Immigration isn't the boogieman it's presented as by the fearful and narrow of mind who only read one line-item in the money issues.

In fact, they've been found to boost a country's or region's economic standing.

And there are way more studies where this came from. search it out if you don't believe it.

Last edited: