What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 19 44.2%

• Total voters

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
1713734783567.png

greyfader

nobody in their right mind can call jan 6 a peaceful protest. everyone has seen the footage. none of the prosecuted cases were for "peaceful" acts!

there were peaceful people there. those folks have not been prosecuted.

the epoch times is trying to rewrite history. it won't work! Jimmy Dore is blowing smoke up MAGA asses.

Cannavore

Veteran
definitely don't look into what Graham Elwood, Jimmy's lifelong friend and ex co-host of the show had to say about Jimmy's pivot since 2019-2020

CaptainDankness

definitely don't look into what Graham Elwood, Jimmy's lifelong friend and ex co-host of the show had to say about Jimmy's pivot since 2019-2020
Pivot? Or did he realize just how corrupt the left wing politicians are? I remember he was on The Young Turks who used to talk shit about some of the things Obama did until they pivoted to be completely anti Trump.

Also lots of Biden voters are now pro Trump cause they see how much worse Biden is than Trump. Hell I didn't even vote last time because I didn't think Biden was going to be this bad, now I'll write Trump in if they throw him in prison.

CaptainDankness

Probably during this meeting, which was before the book COVID-19 The Great Reset by Klaus Schwab and during this WEF meeting Trump was talking like a true nationalist. Obviously he's going to be respectful to the guy, he's speaking at Klaus Schwab's event.

Either that or the dude who burned himself alive was right and Trump and Biden are actually in kahoots to take over the world in a fascist coup, (probably more communist though). I definitely did think about that before the guy burned himself. Just making the illusion that there's 2 sides. Hell possibly trying to start a little bit of a civil war so they have an excuse to take away our guns. Lol, Definitely a possibility, can't trust anyone, let alone a politician.

So Hai

Yeah, something like that. Lol, pretty much the same thing the dude who burned himself alive was talking about. It's a possibility, hopefully he wasn't right cause if he was, we're pretty much fucked.
I heared there was another one who torched himself, it is looking on its way to become a trend. These politicians are all a bunch of puppets, groomed from childhood even through the generations.

CaptainDankness

I heared there was another one who torched himself, it is looking on its way to become a trend. These politicians are all a bunch of puppets, groomed from childhood even through the generations.

Yeah, apparently his daughter is Jewish for sure and then The Young Turks have a video claiming all his kids are Jewish.

Another thing that's always bothered me is how at least majority of the presidents are related by blood.

Cannavore

Veteran
Pivot? Or did he realize just how corrupt the left wing politicians are? I remember he was on The Young Turks who used to talk shit about some of the things Obama did until they pivoted to be completely anti Trump.

Also lots of Biden voters are now pro Trump cause they see how much worse Biden is than Trump. Hell I didn't even vote last time because I didn't think Biden was going to be this bad, now I'll write Trump in if they throw him in prison.
Yes he "realized how corrupt the left wing politicians are" by accepting money from an anti COVID libertarian billionaire and suddenly had different opinions on some topics.

shiva82

Probably during this meeting, which was before the book COVID-19 The Great Reset by Klaus Schwab and during this WEF meeting Trump was talking like a true nationalist. Obviously he's going to be respectful to the guy, he's speaking at Klaus Schwab's event.

Either that or the dude who burned himself alive was right and Trump and Biden are actually in kahoots to take over the world in a fascist coup, (probably more communist though). I definitely did think about that before the guy burned himself. Just making the illusion that there's 2 sides. Hell possibly trying to start a little bit of a civil war so they have an excuse to take away our guns. Lol, Definitely a possibility, can't trust anyone, let alone a politician.
trump is operation warpspeed . father of the vaccine. in his own words. he is also in his own words, a zionist .

putin is also a young wef leader.

the are all part of the same club.

nations only exist for us

democracy never existed , it is pure illusion

the central banking cartel fund the whole shit show , all sides .

all faces on the screen device are talking heads and puppets with zero genuine power