What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 19 44.2%

• Total voters

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
trump media stock closed today at $26.61.

Market Summary > Trump Media & Technology Group Corp
26.61 USD−5.98 (18.35%)today
Closed: Apr 15, 5:24 PM EDT •
After a high of $66.22 on 3/27.
Everyone lost big except the guy who owned it at $15.

On 2/22 it went to $97.88. Then they cashed in on the fools throwing money at him and it dropped $15 where it stayed for two years when he started hyping it for this scam.

The old hype and dump.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Truth Social stock value dropping like a bowling ball rolling off of a table. wouldn't want MY toes anywhere around there...

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
1713292896748.png

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And it closed today 14% lower than yesterday. After hours trading has brought the price back up to $22.95 a share.

greyfader

a room full of biased, barely human , slanderers, smear-merchants , brainwashed and insincere establishment figures , frauds and shills.

you would fit in perfectly within that crowd delta .

"a room full of biased, barely human , slanderers, smear-merchants , brainwashed and insincere establishment figures , frauds and shills."

that's Trump's team alright! i'm glad you are finally seeing the light!

and i suppose you are an un-biased perfect example of humanity, always truthful, not subject to Russian propaganda, and fashionably anti-establishment?

i wonder what it's like looking at the world through a dark, fog-filled tunnel?

Latest posts

Latest posts