What's new

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 19 44.2%

• Total voters

audiohi

Veteran

Executive Order on Promoting Access to Voting​

March 07, 2021

(v) whether, consistent with applicable law, any identity documents issued by the agency to members of the public can be issued in a form that satisfies State voter identification laws.

all planned. illegals will be voting.

will republicans be voting illegally in this election again, too?

greyfader

t9r1hny8r3oc1.png

kxbb7cs9rcic1.jpeg

b4h9dj9xkytc1.jpeg
damn! i miss that like button! good post, buddy!

CaptainDankness

You mean the totally not made up meeting between Trump and :checks notes: one of Candace Owens employees?

How's that grape Kool Aid tasting?
Maybe so, but a lot of black people support Trump. The left wing fear is just retarded, he already had 4 years in office and he didn't start a Nazi regime. Oh, but this time we're all going to be goose stepping. Lol

I prefer the tropical punch Kool Aid.

greyfader

Maybe so, but a lot of black people support Trump. The left wing fear is just retarded, he already had 4 years in office and he didn't start a Nazi regime. Oh, but this time we're all going to be goose stepping. Lol

I prefer the tropical punch Kool Aid.
he's not the same person he was 8 yrs ago. his mental illness has progressed exponentially.

his own behavior and remarks tell us which way he's going. his admiration of dictators and political strong men who have complete control over their countries.

his not so veiled threats of violence from his supporters. trying to intimidate judges, DA's, and witnesses by causing threats of violence. now he's saying that "all hell is going to break loose" on Monday if he goes to trial.

his behavior is that of an adolescent bully.

we are seeing more and more ties between Trump and Russia. Russian propaganda is being repeated on the House floor by US Congress persons.

if he is elected he will try to stay in office again by any means he can find when his term is up. he has already proven this. he does not respect the "peaceful transition of power" that has always been a sacred part of the idea of our democracy.

he is a sleazy, lying, cheating, stealing, conman and scumbag with no redeeming social values whatsoever.

he is about to be tried in a court of law and judged by a jury of the people. 34 felony counts. the first President in the history of the country to be tried in a criminal court.

there's a great addition to his resume!

CaptainDankness

he's not the same person he was 8 yrs ago. his mental illness has progressed exponentially.

his own behavior and remarks tell us which way he's going. his admiration of dictators and political strong men who have complete control over their countries.

his not so veiled threats of violence from his supporters. trying to intimidate judges, DA's, and witnesses by causing threats of violence. now he's saying that "all hell is going to break loose" on Monday if he goes to trial.

his behavior is that of an adolescent bully.

we are seeing more and more ties between Trump and Russia. Russian propaganda is being repeated on the House floor by US Congress persons.

if he is elected he will try to stay in office again by any means he can find when his term is up. he has already proven this. he does not respect the "peaceful transition of power" that has always been a sacred part of the idea of our democracy.

he is a sleazy, lying, cheating, stealing, conman and scumbag with no redeeming social values whatsoever.

he is about to be tried in a court of law and judged by a jury of the people. 34 felony counts. the first President in the history of the country to be tried in a criminal court.

there's a great addition to his resume!

And Biden is a pedophile...

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love how MAGA hand waves anything and everything Trump does. But if it had BIden doing it, they'd be screaming for his head on a pike.

CaptainDankness

I love how MAGA hand waves anything and everything Trump does. But if it had BIden doing it, they'd be screaming for his head on a pike.
Trump hasn't been accused of being a pedophile. Joe Biden touched his own daughter. You really going to ignore a pedophile in office, go out of your way to vote for that scumbag?

I definitely don't love Trump, but he's the only choice we have.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump hasn't been accused of being a pedophile. Joe Biden touched his own daughter. You really going to ignore a pedophile in office, go out of your way to vote for that scumbag?

Really? The unverified supposed diary? Did they find it next to Hunter's laptop?

Remind me again who was on Epstein's plane the Lolita Express 9 times? Who was recently reveled to be John Doe 174 in the Epstein Documents? {Which nave been verified multiple times, btw.) Who has publicly stated that he would date his own daughter if it were allowed?

Speaking of enthusiasm...

I don’t feel excited. But I have a bunch of ‘Never Trump’ friends and this is my argument to them: I say, you better vote for Trump or you get Biden,” she said.

“Not only that. If you don’t vote for Trump, and then he doesn’t win, he’s going to come back in four years. The boogeyman will be back. He’ll be 82 years old. Is that what you want? Just let him have his four years and then you won’t have to put up with him anymore.”

Sounds like a fired up base to me. :ROFLMAO:

greyfader

Really? The unverified supposed diary? Did they find it next to Hunter's laptop?

Remind me again who was on Epstein's plane the Lolita Express 9 times? Who was recently reveled to be John Doe 174 in the Epstein Documents? {Which nave been verified multiple times, btw.) Who has publicly stated that he would date his own daughter if it were allowed?

Speaking of enthusiasm...

Sounds like a fired up base to me. :ROFLMAO:
i hung out in St thomas and St Croix for a while. the locals called Epsteins island, Little Saint James Island, "pedophile island".

audiohi

Veteran

you sure about that?

EZV5vWoXgAACTBB

EZV5vWiX0AEeoo5

GC9YRY2bYAAfqOJ.jpg