What's new

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 19 44.2%

• Total voters

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't think he'd last 47 days with the DOJ already having criminal referrals for him regarding J6.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the Bible has a line in it about "not spilling your seed on the ground", so i guess masturbation and withdrawal at climax is also a no-no...
Are nuns killing babies through abstinence?
they are preventing their eggs from being fertilized, so... (any minute now, "intent" will come up. i can't wait...)

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
that's "altar" with an "A", and law says they are not a child until they can survive outside of mothers body, regardless of what some dimwit Alabama judges decided. people die every day to make others lives easier. reality sucks, doesn't it? :shucks:
You're identifying as 'Reality'?
you're thirteen miles of bad road from there.

At what point does a fetus become a living thing?

At the moment the sperm cell of the human male meets the ovum of the female and the union results in a fertilized ovum (zygote), a new life has begun.... The term embryo covers the several stages of early development from conception to the ninth or tenth week of life."

The word fetus is technically a stage of development of a baby mammal. For humans, once the sperm and egg come together, they create a “genetically distinct human organism.” The human fetus is distinct from the mother and father. An embryo develops and grows, but they are already human. A fetus is alive, as evidenced by its growth and independent movement. It is not pregnancy tissue. Therefore, this stage for the growing human is called the Fetal stage, and the human is called a fetus.

abortion is a murder of convenience.

Last edited:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Here is something I have been pondering - What happens if Trump does win? But because he sucked all the money out of the RNC to pay his legal bills, every single down ballot race is won by the Democrats. Every. Single. One.

How long do you think he'd last as 47?
Until the civil war ends, imo.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Are you sure I did not look, @trichrider? You quoted my reply with the same link you accused me of not looking for randall's island.

I probably should have water marked it.

Page 153; Top of the page; Post #3401.
Unedited, unexpurgated, and unmarked.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Are you sure I did not look, @trichrider? You quoted my reply with the same link you accused me of not looking for randall's island.

I probably should have water marked it.

Page 153; Top of the page; Post #3401.
Unedited, unexpurgated, and unmarked.
it isn't the only migrant center you couldn't find...

Over 200,000 Deportation Cases Dismissed After Biden Regime Failed to File Required Paperwork​

A staggering number of over 200,000 illegal immigrants have had their deportation cases dismissed as the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has reportedly failed to file necessary legal documents in a timely manner.

This information comes from a recent report published by the Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse (TRAC) at Syracuse University, according to New York Post.

Last edited:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
1711478294333.png

Brother Nature

i liked this Babylon Bee article the other day. And especially all the nazi comments fans of the Babylon Bee left in the replies to this tweet because they were triggered. Really highlights who the far right really is;

Haha, that is worthy of a laugh emoji lol. It does alway seem to be the dumbest among us who call for racial purity. Queue Clayton Bigsby…

So Hai

i liked this Babylon Bee article the other day. And especially all the nazi comments fans of the Babylon Bee left in the replies to this tweet because they were triggered. Really highlights who the far right really is;

Birds of a feather :ROFLMAO:

4D3345E4-43CE-452F-819D-79AF6DCFD187.jpeg

:D

shiva82

this highlights how naive and gullible you are . a social media addict , that reads utter shite

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I'm still trying to comprehend how the propagation of a disease represents the cure for the disease? Isn't that what LGBTQ ideology represents? The propagation of a mental illness? The solution to no disease, is the continued propagation of it. So why is it acceptable to propagate gender disphoria which is clearly a psychological issue, the human psyche is delicate, truth is the only true solution to a corrupt conscience. The truth is the only thing that can properly align a psyche cleansing corruption from the conscience. We have never cured a disease by continuing to propagate it. This shows you how out of touch with reality the news media and government representatives are. Its like saying, the cure to fascism is to embrace fascism. The cure to racism is to embrace racism. The cure to lfes problems is to end it.

We wouldn't cure cancer by giving everyone cancer. I can't support Joseph Bidet or the democrats.

Cannavore

Veteran
I'm still trying to comprehend how the propagation of a disease represents the cure for the disease? Isn't that what LGBTQ ideology represents? The propagation of a mental illness? The solution to no disease, is the continued propagation of it. So why is it acceptable to propagate gender disphoria which is clearly a psychological issue, the human psyche is delicate, truth is the only true solution to a corrupt conscience. The truth is the only thing that can properly align a psyche cleansing corruption from the conscience. We have never cured a disease by continuing to propagate it. This shows you how out of touch with reality the news media and government representatives are. Its like saying, the cure to fascism is to embrace fascism. The cure to racism is to embrace racism. The cure to lfes problems is to end it.

We wouldn't cure cancer by giving everyone cancer. I can't support Joseph Bidet or the democrats.
Two rants an hour apart about basically the same shit. You think about trans people and their genitals pretty frequently huh?