What's new

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 19 44.2%

• Total voters

armedoldhippy

Veteran
nothing but utter horseshit up there ^.
witnessed such assbackwards, irrational, illogical, unreasonable people before.
maybe you should check out the GOP before handing those prizes out. just saying... THEY are the ones trying to stop folks from voting at all costs, and killing womens choises in health & medical. :ROFLMAO:

Hiddenjems

Dated 2016:

Dated 2023:

In the summer of 2016 my wife, our two dogs and I made a cross country trip. We left in June and came home after Labor Day. We traveled on state roads and US highways avoiding interstates as much as possible. Trump signs and banners vastly outnumbered Clinton. Candidate support was evident.

We are taking a ride to Texas to get a look at the Corona. There may be signs along the way. I'll watch for them.

"Trump cannot win?"
There is no incentive for the news to make correct predictions. Their incentive system is based around clicks, views, and tv ratings.

People didn’t care that everyone got 2016 wrong. They just wanted more news that they wanted to hear. Who cares if it’s wrong?

Hiddenjems

nothing but utter horseshit up there ^.

maybe you should check out the GOP before handing those prizes out. just saying... THEY are the ones trying to stop folks from voting at all costs, and killing womens choises in health & medical. :ROFLMAO:
While I agree it’s their body and their choice, let’s be real about what this “health choice” is. Flat out, it’s child sacrifice at the alter of personal responsibility.

Killing someone else to make your life easier is some pretty dark shit.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
While I agree it’s their body and their choice, let’s be real about what this “health choice” is. Flat out, it’s child sacrifice at the alter of personal responsibility.

that's "altar" with an "A", and law says they are not a child until they can survive outside of mothers body, regardless of what some dimwit Alabama judges decided. people die every day to make others lives easier. reality sucks, doesn't it? :shucks:

audiohi

Veteran

there are tons of examples of just how flat out wrong you are

Hiddenjems

that's "altar" with an "A", and law says they are not a child until they can survive outside of mothers body, regardless of what some dimwit Alabama judges decided. people die every day to make others lives easier. reality sucks, doesn't it? :shucks:
If they want to kill their babies I’m not trying to stop them. But that’s what it is, killing babies.

Cannavore

Veteran
Yup. That's what Cannavore does. Ignores all subtlety and nuance.
the nuance and subtleties of what exactly? it's a rally organized by elected Democrats, in a heavily Democrat city, with a heavily non-white crowd.

do trump voters and republicans come to brooklyn often to rally alongside democrats? can't say i've seen that before.

greyfader

you guys shouldn't click on the link Trichy put up. i looked up the domain info on it and CitizenWatchReport.com came up with a high-risk warning and it could be an information-gathering network with a parent company known as CitizenWatchReport-Global.com, which also came with warnings. possibly viruses.

from Trichy! this is what he quoted from that site.

"Hidden in the Spending Bill – Justice Department Announces the New Government Regulatory Group to TRACK ALL GUN OWNERS… (and take their guns)"​

Hidden is right! i can find no mention of this anywhere else.

Trichy be tripping! again! By the way, Trichy, it must really suck dog balls to see all this "voter fraud" occurring right in front of your face and not be able to find any evidence to prove it!

you keep going on and on about the border crisis and blaming it all on Biden. Do you remember Orange Jesus instructing his disciple Maga Mike not to allow the bi-partisan bill that gave the Republicans everything they asked for to come to vote?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
But that’s what it is, killing babies.
at the point of development 90% of abortions are performed (12 weeks or less), you couldn't tell if it was a human, a bird, or anything else. we aren't talking about a "baby" per se, more like the potential to grow into a baby if everything went right. we're talking about something 2 inches long and weighing under half an ounce. so save the mental imagery argument for someone that doesn't know better.

GenghisKush

Yeah those are mostly NIMBY libs. Organized by Dems.

Lol
1711337137426.png

they're not all NIMBYs.
Out of a sense of "due diligence" I checked out Summer's OnlyFans and I can assure you she is very much a "Yes In My Back Yard".

Hiddenjems

at the point of development 90% of abortions are performed (12 weeks or less), you couldn't tell if it was a human, a bird, or anything else. we aren't talking about a "baby" per se, more like the potential to grow into a baby if everything went right. we're talking about something 2 inches long and weighing under half an ounce. so save the mental imagery argument for someone that doesn't know better.
Hey if they want to kill their babies, that’s on them. I’m not trying to stop them. It’s just another way for a narcissist to expose themselves. Killing a baby so they can party.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is something I have been pondering - What happens if Trump does win? But because he sucked all the money out of the RNC to pay his legal bills, every single down ballot race is won by the Democrats. Every. Single. One.

How long do you think he'd last as 47?