What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2024 Outdoor Grow

Danilo

Om folk funderar på auto fem frön som har världklass röka som klarar av nordisk klimat så bör ni beställa rqs watermelon auto och auto cinderella jack från dutch passion. På ett annat finskt forum har folk odlat dessa ute med goda resultat. Stabil genetik, starka båda två - ena indica och andra sativa. Själv har jaga bara haft watermelon auto, väldigt omtyckt bland polarna. Till sommaren blir det båda två.

Dessa löns att förodla 1-2 veckor och sätta ut direkt när det är några finare dagar och inte för kallt på natten. Så överlever dem bäst, inte billiga frön.

Sedan har man andra spots vart det far reg frön med finsk genetik. Dessa klarar direktsådd och blir inte lika lätt ”stuntade” av kallt väder i början på deras liv. #tipsfråncoachen

Parameter

Leb27 vet jag ser lockande ut men jag hade inte satsat på den. Det enda den är känd för, är att bli stor. Har läst lite om andra som odlat den och dom flesta klagar på att den är svag. Kolla in GEX. Fick några bönor utav offthehook och avgör sj. För min del ska jag satsa hårt på GEX i år.

budstealth

Jag hälsar dig och jag är glad att se dig aktiv och att du håller detta forum fullt av liv och passion för utomhusodling.
Jag hittade nya leksaker för 2024. Nu återskapar jag dem för att få mina frön precis när säsongen börjar.
Jag presenterar för er mina nya leksaker som jag odlar och reproducerar nu, och för att få mina frön direkt i början av säsongen.
I år en ny smygstam denna gång...det är autoflower.
4 Female SuperiorFreak Automatic.JPG

IMG_0135.JPG

IMG_0136.JPG

IMG_0137.JPG

IMG_0138.JPG

IMG_0139.JPG

Dessa damer har redan träffat den här stiliga och sexiga killen

Male_SuperiorFreak_Automatic.jpg

budstealth

Plantorna växte i microgrow, i krukor på endast 0,7l. Hanen tas bort imorgon 29.02.2024, så att efter de 45 dagar som behövs för att fröna ska mogna, bör den vara redo att skördas den 04.14.2004. Det enda som är bra är att säsongen börjar.

vadervader

Galet vad det kliar i de gröna fingrarna nu..

Häromdagen gjordes biokol i mängder 💚
Laddade med urin, Rhizoferm (biostimulant och näring), fishmix och kelp.
Terra Preta är målet !
Målet är ju att behöva tillsätta så lite extra näring, vatten som möjligt under säsongen och minimera spring.
Långsiktigt tänk.

Nu ska det ligga och dra och gotta till sig, sen ner i marken.

Attachments

• IMG20240227135244.jpg
    IMG20240227135244.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG20240227135947.jpg
    IMG20240227135947.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 28

Parameter

Jag hälsar dig och jag är glad att se dig aktiv och att du håller detta forum fullt av liv och passion för utomhusodling.
Jag hittade nya leksaker för 2024. Nu återskapar jag dem för att få mina frön precis när säsongen börjar.
Jag presenterar för er mina nya leksaker som jag odlar och reproducerar nu, och för att få mina frön direkt i början av säsongen.
I år en ny smygstam denna gång...det är autoflower.
View attachment 18966256

View attachment 18966257

View attachment 18966259

View attachment 18966261

View attachment 18966262

View attachment 18966263
Dessa damer har redan träffat den här stiliga och sexiga killen

View attachment 18966267
I didn’t know there were automatic of that freak strain 😂 It really looks like a freak show. Have you made them autos or what’s the history behind the auto freakshow?

budstealth

I didn’t know there were automatic of that freak strain 😂 It really looks like a freak show. Have you made them autos or what’s the history behind the auto freakshow?

I bought a package of 5 feminized seeds from the website of the Organic Earth store, with the intention of further creating my own hybrid. Fortunately, one of the seeds turned out to be male (probably the breeder mixed it with feminized seeds by mistake). Here are the strain specifications:

The Mother (SupaFreak) smells floral ~ fruity & the father citrus ~ gasoline so this plant is a mix of those, some phenos even have peppery smells in it.

‘SuperiorFreak Automatic’ is a Strain that was created by crossing ‘SupaFreak’ (Humboldt Seed Company) and ‘Super Blueberry Haze Auto’ (Flash Seeds). Brought to the 4th generation (F4) to lock in the two desired recessive traits: the serrated ‘freaky’ leaves & automatic flowering.

Supa freak was originally bred by Shapeshifter; it’s a bx to the original pineapple mom. HSC made it available in seeds.

-‘SupaFreak’ x ‘Super Blueberry Haze Auto’
-Feminised
-Autoflower
-Seed to harvest: ~80 days
-Indoor & Outdoor
-Sativa-leaning

budstealth

And another very good one. With a much higher growth rate than the females, about 3 times taller, with few leaves and a hollow stem on the inside as if it were a pipe.
Many breeders claim that males that have an empty stem and not a full one are appreciated, being one of the sought-after traits.

Parameter

And another very good one. With a much higher growth rate than the females, about 3 times taller, with few leaves and a hollow stem on the inside as if it were a pipe.
Many breeders claim that males that have an empty stem and not a full one are appreciated, being one of the sought-after traits.
How are the seeds? Are they difficult to germinate? Because I read that the seeds of freakshow was difficult to germinate.

budstealth

How are the seeds? Are they difficult to germinate? Because I read that the seeds of freakshow was difficult to germinate.
False!.. This statement is valid for mutant strains from the ABC family (where pre-soaking for 24-48 hours is recommended).

In the case of strains from the Freakshow family;
- Freak show
-Soup freak
- In Fern Ho
-Berry Freak
-Freak Of Dank
-SuperiorFreak Automatic etc... and all that will follow, have in common, apart from the specific mutation of the leaves and a pale appearance of the seeds. They are free of black stripes and have a thin shell. The uninitiated might think they received immature seeds......but it's not true......this is what these strange seeds look like. It's probably part of the mutation.

Pre-soaking is not recommended (in any form)...you risk drowning them. I also noticed that freezing them can lead to cracking of the shell.
I put them in the freezer for 24 hours....and when I took them out and thawed them.....3 seeds had a cracked shell (fortunately they germinated).
Germination was very easy...even easier than normal seeds.

budstealth

I also germinated Freakshow IBL seeds (by 7eastgenetics) and they still looked very pale and without stripes...they germinated easily.
I had a long time to breed them further.....but some domestic goats....had a different opinion:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Latest posts

Latest posts