caliprop215

Veteran

Attachments

• 20180813_093334.jpg
    20180813_093334.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 19

caliprop215

Veteran
This slymer og is off the hook. Its one of the beat smelling plants i e ever had and the stems all the way down until it gets woody is covered in frost. Never seen such a frosty stem all the way down like that . This plant is far ahead of the rest produce ing resin

Attachments

• 20180817_154941.jpg
    20180817_154941.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 20180817_155140.jpg
    20180817_155140.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 14

CrushnYuba

Few years back there was a pheno of chernobyl being passed around called slymer. Neon frosty goo. Is that what you have?

Popped a whole bunch of chernobyl beens and never got anything like it.

caliprop215

Veteran
Few years back there was a pheno of chernobyl being passed around called slymer. Neon frosty goo. Is that what you have?

Popped a whole bunch of chernobyl beens and never got anything like it.

Not sure first time with her ....i have the cross wrote down at home ill post it later. Got it from a sesh.

caliprop215

Veteran
Moved my mobile home into the country onto a quarter acre. Im so fuckkin stoked rite now. Alota work ahead of me hooking up water pge gas and sewer but the house is here on my new plot! Next year its gna be sooooo on.hopefully dankwolf plants lol.i will be able to do 6 monsters

caliprop215

Veteran
My view out the back window. And pool i have full acess to.notging but trees and and vinyards

Then the front view of orchards and vinyards.
The stars are AMAZING out here

Soooooo fuckin happy and excited its off the hook:biggrin::dance013:

Last edited:

Dankwolf

Moved my mobile home into the country onto a quarter acre. Im so fuckkin stoked rite now. Alota work ahead of me hooking up water pge gas and sewer but the house is here on my new plot! Next year its gna be sooooo on.hopefully dankwolf plants lol.i will be able to do 6 monsters

Thats the plan :tiphat:

picture.php

Mr.grower

hello, they are really beautiful, at the time we should finish at the same time compliments .. how and time from you in October begin the rain comeda us or from you the botris problem you do not have it here in October begin many rains and you mold in the middle of the tops you have some tips to give me for botrytis or mold in general. thanks for losing your precious time

caliprop215

Veteran
Plants startimg to really bud now. Thc starting on most....thc seems to be taking along time this year...

Attachments

• 20180820_111844.jpg
    20180820_111844.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 20180820_111948.jpg
    20180820_111948.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 16

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oooo. Gardens looking good! Gonna be a heavy harvest! Thanks for sharing caliprop! They're ready to smoke I'm sure. Had a couple branches break and they're actually decent smoke! It just keeps getting better and better as they mature! :smoke:

Looking forward to next year! Congrats on the new land! I would go ahead and work some organic ferts into the soil. It takes time to build good soil.

What part of cali are you in? Southern cali is probably a little later in the flowering cycle than northern cali. Got any more shots of the flower development? :smoke:

caliprop215

Veteran
Oooo. Gardens looking good! Gonna be a heavy harvest! Thanks for sharing caliprop! They're ready to smoke I'm sure. Had a couple branches break and they're actually decent smoke! It just keeps getting better and better as they mature! :smoke:

[B[/B]

Looking forward to next year! Congrats on the new land! I would go ahead and work some organic ferts into the soil. It takes time to build good soil.

What part of cali are you in? Southern cali is probably a little later in the flowering cycle than northern cali. Got any more shots of the flower development? :smoke:

Thabks man? Sure hope its gna be a heavy harvest. I will be kinda upset if i dont hit 10 pounds. 5 for me 5 for my buddy....buds nowhwere near ready...just getting thc and budlets.

Man im so stoke abiut the land a rooster wandered i to my yard and woke me up at 4 am cock adoodooddoooing and i was happy with it LOL.good idea about starting to amend the soil. I will

Im in san Joaquin valley.... Central cali.

More pics and some budlet shots coming soon

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was kind of using the term "ready to smoke" loosely. In the midwest its ready to smoke. Haha! How about that? We have to scrounge for our medicine around here. Really september is usually picking time around here. Middle of the month, the tops start becoming done on the line I've been preserving.

Thats pretty early! He's a productive rooster evidently!

Hope you meet your goal! If not, remember you can always start up an indoor crop. Its great to enjoy watching them grow over the winter when everything dormant outside.

Looking forward to watching the show!

Are you getting some good smells out there yet?:smoke:

Well

YESSSSS!
This is what I want to see, big ass lady´s.
Been missing out for a while but here we can go year around, so theres´n stress :)
Can´t wait to get started when i see this :)

Happy growing my friend

RogueChief

Flowering actually starts sooner the further south you go because the sunset times don't vary as drastically as when you go further north. Sun is setting at 7:53 pm today in my old neck of the woods in Northern CA. but where I am now on the Central Coast of CA it sets at 7:42 pm today. The distance between the two places is 400 miles.

Vaporbud

Plants startimg to really bud now. Thc starting on most....thc seems to be taking along time this year...

Nice! Looking good bro. Should be a good harvest. Im curious how the chicken manure did on the plant that was showing def/hunger? Hows the bug wars going?

Good luck on the trichome production! Some plants just dont have as much as others but can still be great in the end. :rasta:

caliprop215

Veteran
Flowering actually starts sooner the further south you go because the sunset times don't vary as drastically as when you go further north. Sun is setting at 7:53 pm today in my old neck of the woods in Northern CA. but where I am now on the Central Coast of CA it sets at 7:42 pm today. The distance between the two places is 400 miles.
400 miles only 10 min dif. Pretty crazy

Latest posts

Latest posts