What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2018 outdoor central CA

caliprop215

Veteran
Just got 5 bags off chicken shit compost. Bone meal.epsom salt.and a organic plant tone cuz it was 50 percent off because there was a small hole in bag i said y not....

Attachments

• 20180811_144825.jpg
    20180811_144825.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 20180811_144852.jpg
    20180811_144852.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 22

caliprop215

Veteran
Just top fed with handful of epsom salt

1 cup of bonemeal

Half to 3/4 bag of chicken shit compost

Epsoma all organic plant tone half cup each.

Waterimg in now hope they get a good boost for flower

CrushnYuba

Did u use precipitated bone meal? They also call it dicalcium phosphate. Regular steamed or cooked bone meal breaks down slow. Might not get it in time. Precipitated bone meal is water soluble and instant.
If you can't find precipitated bone meal, hi phos fossilized seabird or bat guano is almost as good. Its just not as strong so u need to use almost twice as much.

Also need a k source. Potasium Sulfate 0- 0- 50. Be careful with it. Its strongg. Use .2 lb for every lb of precipitated bone meal or .1 for every lb of hi p guano.
I would probably add 1 lb of precipitated bone meal or 2 lb of guano every 2 weeks.

caliprop215

Veteran
Did u use precipitated bone meal? They also call it dicalcium phosphate. Regular steamed or cooked bone meal breaks down slow. Might not get it in time. Precipitated bone meal is water soluble and instant.
If you can't find precipitated bone meal, hi phos fossilized seabird or bat guano is almost as good. Its just not as strong so u need to use almost twice as much.

Also need a k source. Potasium Sulfate 0- 0- 50. Be careful with it. Its strongg. Use .2 lb for every lb of precipitated bone meal or .1 for every lb of hi p guano.
I would probably add 1 lb of precipitated bone meal or 2 lb of guano every 2 weeks.
Not sure if it was precipitated...i will che:tiphat:k in ciuple hours

Im also watering with earth juice bloom so there is the k souce .

Thanks for the info

Dankwolf

Be careful adding all that fertilizer especially the chicken manure. It is vary high in nitrogen and has little to no purpose in flower . you will end up with vary large extremely leafy / airy buds .

After shoot you should cut all nitrogen source and focus on p/k.

caliprop215

Veteran
Be careful adding all that fertilizer especially the chicken manure. It is vary high in nitrogen and has little to no purpose in flower . you will end up with vary large extremely leafy / airy buds .

After shoot you should cut all nitrogen source and focus on p/k.

Got another week on the shoot. The chicken manure was 2-2-2 and mY plants are lightening up so i gave them some nitrogen but probly no more after this....

Thanks dankwolf

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Age Old Organic, Fruit Finish/Dry Fruit is cheap and good shit. I use it as a top dresser once plants start flowering

Mr.grower

really beautiful, I love the how you're growing, you really have a wonderful farm. sorry for the language but I do not know English I'm using the google translator if you do not mind I'd like to follow your cultivo .....

caliprop215

Veteran
really beautiful, I love the how you're growing, you really have a wonderful farm. sorry for the language but I do not know English I'm using the google translator if you do not mind I'd like to follow your cultivo .....
Thanks man appreciate it...yes please follow the grow more the better...where u from

Mr.grower

pyrethrin, rotenone or a parasitoid such as the aphidid Hymenoptera, whose larvae develop within the aphid by parasitizing it. the pyrethroid derives from the plant of Chrisanthemum cinerariaefolium, the rotenone derives from the Derris elliptica and other tropical legumes.I am an Italian farmer for 20 years I have cultivated secretly I am Tuscan and I work now I make cannabis with low content of thc I follow the beautiful job you do