What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2018 oregon outdoor

garyw

Wow Phenome

I wish I had that much room but I am between a shed and a fence. I could go 4' wide and 8' long next year I have 13 bags of ocean forest in 2'x 8' x 11" deep now I trimmed some big fan leaves this morning to get some more light next week I may top some branches again. first time I just topped the one top in each plant and they doubled. So how did you get the bag inside or does your new container just have sides and rebar withno bottom? and are the broadleaf plants at the bottom for a purpose or just to give plants a natural environment?

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Were the roots at the end of the pot yet?
A few little ones here and there. I mainly wanted to transplant because i was watering every day and it was just guzzleing faster than i could water. I figured it would have finished falling over on itself in the end if i didnt transplant.

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Wow Phenome

I wish I had that much room but I am between a shed and a fence. I could go 4' wide and 8' long next year I have 13 bags of ocean forest in 2'x 8' x 11" deep now I trimmed some big fan leaves this morning to get some more light next week I may top some branches again. first time I just topped the one top in each plant and they doubled. So how did you get the bag inside or does your new container just have sides and rebar withno bottom? and are the broadleaf plants at the bottom for a purpose or just to give plants a natural environment?
Thanks bro :tiphat:
I just built a fence around the container. Then lined it with plastic( the plastic covers the inside of the fence and stretches down on the ground. i tucked it under the old smart pot, so when i fill with soil, the ground isnt exposed the the good soil.)Then i cut open the smart pot and peeled it off. Then filled the moat around the container. So yes, there is no bottem, but the bottem is lined with plastic
Yes that is a 12 seed clover cover crop blend. Its ment to fixate nitrogen. Keep the surface of the soil moist and out of direct sun. It attracts benificial organisims. And yes, its mainly to replicate natural living soil.

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Finished transplanting the arjan haze the other day. Its cloudy so i didnt get the best photos. Took a picture of the snow melt.
picture.php
picture.php

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
@phenom way to hit the ground running! That blueberry sherb sounds like some mouth watering terps!

@dankwolf holy moly bro killing it this year. What's that massive structure? For a trellis or greenhouse? Reminds me of the gallows.

Thanks man. You got anything going this year?

Dankwolf

I bet they will be so much happier. 300 gallon pots get iffy during stretch from my limited experience.

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
I put up some more trellis on everything today. Im not done with the smaller arjan haze. I still need to transplant the triangle larry i brought outside not long ago. Ill probably get around to it this week. Ill probably finish it in a 60 gallon.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

garyw

My 3 non feminized seeds resulted in one female plant. I pulled the two males when I found pollen sacks before they produced pollen. Now I have seen pistils on some tops. I a week ago broke the top down from 4' to about 2 1/2' onthe one remaining female. Immediately after squeezing and bending the stems over in different directions I scrogged them with bamboo. I now have over 50 flowers starting to form on the single plant all the underneath leaves are growing to the top of the bamboo scrogging and growing up instead of inside the plant. They appear to all be starting to flower instead of just the tops of the main stems. I have quadrupled the flowers and are still in preflower. I am fertilizing since August 15th with roots uprising bloom. I am new and in my first grow and am really getting excited knowing I do have at least one female plant and developing over 50 flowers. I have been following Chef Derek from Canada online videos and doing outside scrogging like he has done inside. I am impressed how bending the main stems are so resiliant after bending them completely over and lifting them up to the scrogging. Hope this will help others. I will add more photos later and have added photos on another thread with scrogging on glad I found this forum I started earlier.

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Greetings,

This is an early version of Kali Mist made by crossing it to an early cerebral line. It is spilling out of it's 8 x 8 x 10 foot confines:

picture.php

It's just starting to flower. I hope it is ripe by late October.

ThaiBliss

Mr.grower

sorry for my english .. my god that huge beasts exaggerated stuff really beautiful plants look like baobab no marijuana compliments from italy

Dankwolf

Central oregon

Central oregon

Nice plants this year phenom.

My girls,are acting all weird this year . they are in full flower set 1- 1.5 weeks early not sure why . hows things on your lattitude ?

My girls .

picture.php

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Nice plants this year phenom.

My girls,are acting all weird this year . they are in full flower set 1- 1.5 weeks early not sure why . hows things on your lattitude ?

My girls .

View Image
Thank you. You too man, looks like you're going to finish some beast plants.
My arjan are just now flowering. The triangle larry looks about week 1-2. the snow melt is still barely preflowering. Nothing too out of the normal here at my latitude. Although all the strains im running are the first time ive ran them outside, so i wouldnt know if any of them are flowering at a earlier day than usual.

Dankwolf

Thank you. You too man, looks like you're going to finish some beast plants.
My arjan are just now flowering. The triangle larry looks about week 1-2. the snow melt is still barely preflowering. Nothing too out of the normal here at my latitude. Although all the strains im running are the first time ive ran them outside, so i wouldnt know if any of them are flowering at a earlier day than usual.

You know how it is I am disappointed . but I see my mistakes first hand . it rough being the grower some times :tiphat: