What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2018 oregon outdoor

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Almost 10 ft now. Im about to train it out and down soon after i put up another trellis. I cut down the og that was in the back, it started to preflower and wouldnt revert. So i traded it with an arjan haze
picture.php

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My phone sucks and i cant get photos to show up straight. Here is some pictures of the stuff i got going this season. 2 arjan hazes up front ( one still needs to be transplanted into a big container, i just transplanted it into a 10 gallon container 4 days ago). The snow melt (rainbow sherbert x f4 blueberry) is the big one in the 300 gallon container with the cover crop. It has 3 layers of trellis now, and a fourth will be coming soon. The cover crop i used is the build a soil 12 clover blend. The plant in the back is a og kush (farmer 12 bagseed). Both the arjan and og are in 200 gallon containers. Im about to cover crop them soon and build up more trellis.

What is your groundcover Phenome?

From the first page.

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Thanks got_bud?
Yeah squatty. I think its a good cover but i usually mat it down with my hands once a week so the tall cover doesnt shade the smaller strains out of life.

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Just put up the 4th trellis for the snow melt (rainbow sherbert x f4 blueberry. Trained it down. Finally done with this plants training.
picture.php
picture.php

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Took some pictures but some were too big to upload. Ill edit them so i can add them later hopefully.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Northwest Oregon backyard

Northwest Oregon backyard

My four legals. 3 Durban Poison and one from seed I acquired on a pothead beach in Santa Marta Colombia. Because of its mega red/purple colored stalk I'm leaning towards it being Punta Rojo. Very viney like and staggered nodes and best of all its healthy in this climate. NOTE: I have the tied down and wide open to the sun. Thats creating some interesting growth too. Overall happy!

Attachments

• IMG_1332.jpg
    IMG_1332.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 44
  • Oregon North Coast Grow 2018 four legals.jpg
    Oregon North Coast Grow 2018 four legals.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 48
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 38

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
My four legals. 3 Durban Poison and one from seed I acquired on a pothead beach in Santa Marta Colombia. Because of its mega red/purple colored stalk I'm leaning towards it being Punta Rojo. Very viney like and staggered nodes and best of all its healthy in this climate. NOTE: I have the tied down and wide open to the sun. Thats creating some interesting growth too. Overall happy!

Looking excellent man. Cant wait to see them finish :tiphat:

Dankwolf

Plants are finaly taking off. 5th grear lol

Plants are finaly taking off. 5th grear lol

Plantcare roughly 9ft by 9ft .some smaller some bigger.
Potters are 11ft wide by 2.5 ft tall . Hope every one is having a good season :tiphat: .

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Dankwolf

Nice dude those are looking good.

Thank you . Hows things up north ?

I have had a perfect weather year so far . Wish i woukd have took care of the girls better .

Cant wait to get some blueberry back in the line up . The closes i got is some skyealker (mazar leaning ) not the og version .

:tiphat:

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
@phenom way to hit the ground running! That blueberry sherb sounds like some mouth watering terps!

@dankwolf holy moly bro killing it this year. What's that massive structure? For a trellis or greenhouse? Reminds me of the gallows.

caliprop215

Veteran
@phenom way to hit the ground running! That blueberry sherb sounds like some mouth watering terps!

@dankwolf holy moly bro killing it this year. What's that massive structure? For a trellis or greenhouse? Reminds me of the gallows.

Thats his next trellising to hold up the nugs bigger then dankwolf himself. LMAO

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Thank you . Hows things up north ?

I have had a perfect weather year so far . Wish i woukd have took care of the girls better .

Cant wait to get some blueberry back in the line up . The closes i got is some skyealker (mazar leaning ) not the og version .

Thank you
Things are going really good man. Not too bad wind, and its been super nice this season. My plants are already filling out thier containers, so im building a similar set up to what you built. Just not as big. Im going to slice open and peel away the smart pot after i build the container around it. I went and bought some metal fence and posts, then going to put plastic on the fencing. Ill probably have one finished tomorrow ill post photos. Thanks for the idea on how you build your containers. Saved me money, and its my only option in this situation.

Dankwolf

Its part of the framing for a treen house that i will builed around plants in late septemner

garyw

68 days from germination

68 days from germination

This is 68 days from germination and57 days from planting outside. I am on the southern Oregon coast with a view of the bay I have knuckled these 3 plants and topped them as well The biggest two are just over 3' tall above the planter I a am using fox farms ocean forest soil and nutes are Roots Organic uprising grow and plants are in vegitative state. I am guessing aug 21st should start flowering around that time. as I started outside June 1st. I will switch to potassium around that time.This is my first grow in many years. Plants are only 2 feet apart so lesson learned.They are in plnter2' wide and8'long and 2x 12's deep plus I turned sandy loam underneth. I am watering about every 7 days with tap water that ph is 7 and using ph down to drop water PH to5 1/2 to 6 Plants do have some bug problems but are growing fast. last week was cool with light rain and fog in mornings I have seen very little white in center of new leaf growth so this morning I mixed water,milk,baking soda and a little apple cider vinegar. I am going to get plants exposed to curb view before they go to flowering. but will lose too much morning sunlight if tarp goes higher.

picture.php

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
This is 68 days from germination and57 days from planting outside. I am on the southern Oregon coast with a view of the bay I have knuckled these 3 plants and topped them as well The biggest two are just over 3' tall above the planter I a am using fox farms ocean forest soil and nutes are Roots Organic uprising grow and plants are in vegitative state. I am guessing aug 21st should start flowering around that time. as I started outside June 1st. I will switch to potassium around that time.This is my first grow in many years. Plants are only 2 feet apart so lesson learned.They are in plnter2' wide and8'long and 2x 12's deep plus I turned sandy loam underneth. I am watering about every 7 days with tap water that ph is 7 and using ph down to drop water PH to5 1/2 to 6 Plants do have some bug problems but are growing fast. last week was cool with light rain and fog in mornings I have seen very little white in center of new leaf growth so this morning I mixed water,milk,baking soda and a little apple cider vinegar. I am going to get plants exposed to curb view before they go to flowering. but will lose too much morning sunlight if tarp goes higher.

View Image
They look nice and healthy :tiphat:

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
just finished transplanting the snow melt. Could'nt get a nice finish photo since i just finished and its about dark. It took about 39 more bags of soil, transplanted from a 300 gallon. I sprinkled in some cover crop seed.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts