What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2017 sweet line up

B

bigganjabud

yo bgb all work and no play at the moment busy as a bee helping family out. got a few indico berrys on the go at the mo. and a few others as yer do .. all looking good in yer diaries I see keep up the good work my friend and stay safe always..:tiphat:

Ah brilliant mate I've got the Indigo berry's in the fridge at the moment aswell as a good few others but I'm definitely sticking to whole tents as it's a lot of trouble to do mixed grows

(not hungry vs super fatty)

I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year as everything is coming down by then even me bubblegums I rekon

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

picture.php

And a couple of kolas fell out the tent

These are the Crystal candy that's about to come down next week as it's on the flush

picture.php

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
I swear mate - I think you've inadvertently stumbled upon an grow formula that turns your plants sentient. That or the magic of Halloween has animated them for some reason.
They KNOW about the chop. So they were either trying to make a run for it or they wanted to get you. There's a reason stoners are paranoid around their grows mate. You be careful now.

Peace:tiphat:

B

bigganjabud

I swear mate - I think you've inadvertently stumbled upon an grow formula that turns your plants sentient. That or the magic of Halloween has animated them for some reason.
They KNOW about the chop. So they were either trying to make a run for it or they wanted to get you. There's a reason stoners are paranoid around their grows mate. You be careful now.

Peace:tiphat:

GANTZ my man haha basically all I do is use tap water to mix my nutes bro and keep on top of my ph/ec

I did say a while back that growing in tents with a system is a doddle once it's set up mate

As ya probably heard my tap water is 0.2ec now compared to the 1.2ec it used to be so put that with metrop nutrients and a few weeks maintenance and job is a cracker and real easy to grow strains help aswell

as you know I grow big fat kolas hahahaha

Couple shots from my other location coming over the next day or two I rekon

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It's well cold so I treated this tent to a 85w greenhouse tubular heater last few days and they have been in love with it since installing it

Note to self desk fan

B

bigganjabud

Well after a quick trichomb inspection the trichomb are approx 40% amber so if this don't help my insomnia lately nothing will I'm still gonna give em another few days tho

Seems I've become quite fussy and hard to please where weed is concerned

Oh and the flush has decided to stay at 0.5ec these last 24hrs so I'm gonna swap out the rest again Tommoro and get it moving along swiftly for the scissors on Friday

I have a couple special guests over at my house weekend of the 19th so I want it dried for the extraction lesson I'm gonna give them

Hope you everyone has an amazing weekend and that everyone stays blessed

Oh yeah just wanted to thank everyone for looking in as I noticed the view count and maaaaaan 10,000 views?

You lot are the best

Thankyou for your appreciation your all brilliant in my opinion

STAY blessed

One love

Namestae

Bgb

benjuanman

Veteran
Bloody oath BGB u done well mate. Keep on doing ur thing coz it's working wonders. Truly am happy for ya.

B

bigganjabud

Couple sexy harvest pics from the Crystal candy

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Well I'm of to decide what to enter in November's pic of the month contest (anyone got any suggestions on a pic lemme know)

Don't forget to enter if you haven't

As usual one love

Namestae

B

bigganjabud

Oh forgot to mention the smells on the San Fernando valley lemon kush

I think by smell and appearance I have two different phenotypes

Il show ya some pics Tommoro as today's been pretty crazy and I just need some time indoors

Well pheno one of the two literally does what it says on the tin

It's smelling like lemons literally like a ripe waxy cut lemon rind

And the other one smells like a dank and dirty earthy funky coffee fuel kush

Tommy or jaypp are there any special phenos to look out for from these San Fernando lemons to look out for?

Seeing as I have more space these days I don't want to lose anything special!!!!

Definitely looking forward to the next few weeks in that particular tent atleast

NOW FOR AN ANNOUNCEMENT

I HAVE JUST MEASURED UP A LOFT AND LOOK FORWARD TO STARTING A THREAD FOR MY FINDINGS OVER THERE

Love the vibez I'm getting at the moment

I suppose it is lovely that I live in the uks version of Holland!!

STAY blessed people

Until the next exciting episode please take care out there

One love

Namestae bgb

B

bigganjabud

Good luck mate! Can't wait to see your new grow soon. Peace!

Ah hahaha Gantz man I'm aiming for that one after Christmas if I'm honest I've got a lot of things to sort out at the moment

Perpetual ongoing diarys and a few other ideas with a few fellow uk representatives on the forum

Namestae bro thanks for following my escapades

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

That's the two jack47

picture.php

One of em

picture.php

That was a group shot

Took these as very impressed with my coco tent the other night

STAY blessed people

Namestae

B

bigganjabud

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73486&pictureid=1803350[/IMG

[IMG]https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73486&pictureid=1803351

picture.php

picture.php

Top one is San Fernando valley lemon kush and the second is a group shot

Third and forth are jack 47

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
I knew it!!!!

You shower with your girls! That's why they get so big! So they learn what a bud is supposed to look like....then they imitate...
I see. I have heard about this tip from older stoners. Thought it was just stoner science...

I'll have to try it in the future
:tiphat:

B

bigganjabud

I knew it!!!!

You shower with your girls! That's why they get so big! So they learn what a bud is supposed to look like....then they imitate...
I see. I have heard about this tip from older stoners. Thought it was just stoner science...

I'll have to try it in the future
:tiphat:

Hahaa Gantz man

Nah basically I flush twice a week with the coco grow and it's easier to just have at em with the shower tbh mate