Status
Not open for further replies.
Dat OG kush praying heavily at the temple of woo Tainio

Attachments

• IMG_3177.jpg
    IMG_3177.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 16

FoothillFarming

Used this as kind of a replacement for Pacific Grow aka SeaShield. I like it, not sure it's apples for apples or not. Really like the clean green being printed on the label. Next year might be all Vital products for me. Soil, Compost, EWC, brewers, ext.

picture.php
picture.php

B

BAKED_BEANZ

great update , looking nice

whats your opinion on the hellen back , swamp boys gear . cheers

FoothillFarming

really nice grow

C99 looks legit to me...or at least looks like the one i had. Bodhi stuff looks better90

Thanks. The jury is still out on the Cindy. I got my eye on two phenos. One of the two is smack in the middle of two mildew prone phenos. Very little transfer, and the buds are on point.

The killer queen I posted is right next to those as well, zero mildew on that so far. (well, 1% that was treated and yet to return, on branches touching the mildew branches) I would wager the KQ is bud rot prone though? None yet, hold on.

great update , looking nice

whats your opinion on the hellen back , swamp boys gear . cheers

Little harder to grow, and I failed in some areas. Hail got to them early as well. With that said, the buds are really nice. However the yield is less than favorable. In the deps, most pheno's were small/average yielders as well. I will let you know once they are in the bags.

Yo Frosty!

I got the power of woo doo

https://youtu.be/ViftZTfRSt8?t=10s

FoothillFarming

Looking great! Did you take down all of those, including the Ancient?

Nope, those are all in the fields.

I did harvest 2 Super Silver Hash Plants, and two Blue Berry Hash Plants. Also one Ancient......I know, super early. However it triggered early, even in a 800 gallon pot. Low Ca maybe? Those plants were all IMO just entering the harvest window. Early, but I got to fill my rooms several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.