Attachments

• IMG5141.jpg
    IMG5141.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG5142.jpg
    IMG5142.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 20

FoothillFarming

So, I have almost pulled the trigger on a nice rosin machine. It comes from @elysianresearch on IG and @twitchextract uses it as well. Seems like a very well made machine. Anybody know of a good rosin machine that stacks up against this machine? Think I am going to purchase this today.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
So, I have almost pulled the trigger on a nice rosin machine. It comes from @elysianresearch on IG and @twitchextract uses it as well. Seems like a very well made machine. Anybody know of a good rosin machine that stacks up against this machine? Think I am going to purchase this today.

my friend makes some nice ones for about 2k. he's been making them for a while now. not sure how they compare , i dont know much about rosin tech, but his insta is

@wutanextracts_

tell him i referred you.

im curious to see what you end up getting. definitely want to get more into rosin soon

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Private account, I requested an invite. Thanks for the heads up.
i took a screenshot for you. he said it squish an oz no problem. also i'm not totally sure on the price but i know its way less than 5k. last time we talked he said 2k but that may have been a different press idk
RY4U3Cw.png

Well I have been trying to get you to do that for a while screws and when you listen you like the results

Attachments

• IMG_3134.jpg
    IMG_3134.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 21

HillMizer

Any opinion on the importance or unimportance of having duration controls for the ram? I'm going to have someone else run mine and stoners and stopwatches don't always mix.

FoothillFarming

30 tons is a monster. How many tons does the one you are looking at do Foothill?

No idea. I know i have to buy a 20 ton from harbor for pucking. I watched a video where he goes up to 5000psi.......

Any opinion on the importance or unimportance of having duration controls for the ram? I'm going to have someone else run mine and stoners and stopwatches don't always mix.

No idea, that is why I am trying to find the most thought out machine I can find. I am paying for my lack of knowledge in the rosin machine field. Not out of my realm of comprehension, but I have way too much going on right now.

20sackzack

Maybe ask heady blunts what they think. I know heady was producing some incredibly beautiful rosin in large amounts

Last edited:

plantingplants

Foothill, how much/what form of K are you spoonfeeding? I hate dissolving k2so4 so I tried top dressing 50g a plant But they're hungry for it and I'm worried it's not enough in time. With enough Ca I suppose you just need a little.

... I guess that's roughly 72 ppm if spread over 3x3x1. If dissolved immediately though and judging from how much effort it takes to dissolve that shit it's probably going to take 10 water applications to dissolve

Last edited:

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure what kind of potassium sulfate you are using. The one that I use for fertigation is very soluble. Do you have a granular form?

DAT

Also, does anybody know a good pollen tumbler? Hoping for at least 500g capacity.

There was a fellow I saw use a $150 cement mixer with a $650 stainless steel funnel extraction attachment and some fine collecting bags. Worked real well, just plugged it in and minutes latter got a hole lot of keif. I can get you more info on those items if you like.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.