What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2016 cup^

Skip

Veteran
I'm back! I had to see this. Record temps at the coast!
smile.gif
I guess Global Warming isn't all bad!

If it's raining in A'dam, this pic might lighten things up... Sorry I can't be there with y'all! Good luck & have a great time, everyone!

I'm sure SOMEBODY there knows where this pic was taken!

Can't wait to see your pics from the 420! We'll put the best ones in the mag. :)

Last edited:

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
info and link in the private forum
anyone that does not have access that needs it PM me

HereIgrowagain

Ive just got back from the Dam. I would just like to say cheers to everyone that welcomed me. Great set of lads. And to those of you I never got around to speaking with, maybe next time.

Any chance I can have the password now for the private section to see how everyone faired? Cheers.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Congrats to all who placed and thanks to all who came and judged. I had a great week, was really good catching up with so many old faces and meeting some new ones :)

be lucky
j

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
massive congrats to all the winners and those that placed,,
great meeting up with peeps,,,,,,s2:tiphat:

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
give thanks to the organizers, competitors and anyone that was there to make it yet another great 420!
:smoke out:

tea_is_back

pot°grapher
ICMag Donor
Veteran
congrats to all the winners and respect to all entriests and organisators !

and hey...i got mail from rolls.seems that all their promo stuff whas not in time there because the parcel forwarding to the final adress took to long. they are very sorry about it and ask for re-sending the promo stuff to :
Rolls Smart-Filter
Humboldtstr. 133
56077 Koblenz
Germany

next year they will send new stuff .

thank you :)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
the promo stuff didnt arrive by the 20th, if it comes later should be np to send it back. maybe send OP a pm about it so he knows to send it back, otherwise it will stay there till next year.

sourkush

Hi everyone,

I was the new french guy at the cup this year, just wanted to congrats the winners and thank all of you for that great week.
It was a pleasure to discuss with everyone.
Special congrats to Dr.P for all cups and thank you so much for the gift.

Thank's a lot to titoon and 74g for taking care of me.

See you all next year, maybe with an entry, who knows...

:thank you:

Oh and of course big thanks to Mack and OP and all involved in the organization!!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hi everyone,

I was the new french guy at the cup this year, just wanted to congrats the winners and thank all of you for that great week.
It was a pleasure to discuss with everyone.
Special congrats to Dr.P for all cups and thank you so much for the gift.

Thank's a lot to titoon and 74g for taking care of me.

See you all next year, maybe with an entry, who knows...

:thank you:

Oh and of course big thanks to Mack and OP and all involved in the organization!!

was real nice to meet you sourkush bro, always good to see more passionate canna friends at the ic 420 cup.