What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2016 cup^

tea_is_back

pot°grapher
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey i am out this year and wish you all a great time at 420.
but nevertheless i could manage some promo stuff from rolls (thanks to marius and matthias!).
i'll organize that all is in time at dimodz and oakys apartement and the rest is by your side, ok?

tea

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hey i am out this year and wish you all a great time at 420.
but nevertheless i could manage some promo stuff from rolls (thanks to marius and matthias!).
i'll organize that all is in time at dimodz and oakys apartement and the rest is by your side, ok?

tea

real shame you can't make it this time bro.

74G

I humbly ask where the aforementioned pinball is...?

Presently, shaking in anticipation - for to me, the Silverball is
almost as good as Surfing, which is almost as good as ___....!

Somewhere in there, 420 fits in. Either #2 or #3.

Mahalo Nui Loa.

really feel the samebut u can had snowboarding in good pow conditions ... .. .

see u there ... .. .

74G

Hi guyz...
This year I don't receive the invite from Gaius, again...
SOmeone know the pass to enter in the "INVITE ONLY" part?!?!

I've just finished to prepare the entries but I don't know the safe-address...

Please help me guyz

Mack i hope u made the thing for our bro BH cause it(s just family bro and not the worst brother u can say one of the best for me... .. . as u r all to me seriously, i really made awesome friendship and BH is just "la crème de la crème avec mon ami DrP.".
See you all soon my friends... .. .

All the best to all till... .. .

74G

:woohoo:
really feel the samebut u can had snowboarding in good pow conditions ... .. .

see u there ... .. .

and sex in "good conditions" if it this means something to you;-)

sorry i have french lineage in my blood... .. .

tea_is_back

pot°grapher
ICMag Donor
Veteran
real shame you can't make it this time bro.
yeah to bad but i'll be on board next 420, i promise!

and hey, the rolls stuff is
picture.php

-a lot small and big rolls filters
-some rolls real gold papers
alltogether more than 300€ worth.
request. they ask if it is possible to get some promo pictures for their website, of course without faces. if someone take a nice shot, maybe with their stuff (maybe a gold spliff with the winner stuff:D), it would really nice you could sent it to mail@rolls69.de

like last year,the jellyjoker crew have sent a nice bundle (with bags, lighters, papers) again...thank you again for your support:good::thank you:

sooo, countdown is running. i wish everybody a really supadupa 420 cup event. we see us latest next 420;)

tea

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah to bad but i'll be on board next 420, i promise!

and hey, the rolls stuff is View Image

-a lot small and big rolls filters
-some rolls real gold papers
alltogether more than 300€ worth.
request. they ask if it is possible to get some promo pictures for their website, of course without faces. if someone take a nice shot, maybe with their stuff (maybe a gold spliff with the winner stuff:D), it would really nice you could sent it to mail@rolls69.de

like last year,the jellyjoker crew have sent a nice bundle (with bags, lighters, papers) again...thank you again for your support:good::thank you:

sooo, countdown is running. i wish everybody a really supadupa 420 cup event. we see us latest next 420;)

tea

i don't have a camera worth shit and don't really do much pic taking recently. but i will try and get you some shots for sure.

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
haha gaius, i always had a similar thought in mind:
do you know those rocker guys doing group pictures but with their back faced to the camera so nobody can see their face?
i always thought that this would be a great group pic for a 420 meet up or one of the other meet ups i attend
but i think it is hard to get everyone motivated to do this, also security must be ensured (no face pic at all). i think it is not easy to do but it sure would look awesome in the 420 report! ;)

see you guys soon, whohoo! :) :woohoo:
:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
maybe we can get everyone to do it with shouting in the microfone, lmao.
hey G,,,
where peeps meeting up later?,,,,
just arrived and got some silver bubble off voyagers and its ok,,
off to get munchies now, ,,,,,s2

HereIgrowagain

First thing Sunday morning before I land. Bit bait to start the day then look forward to meeting everyone as the weekend kicks off. Arl be in touch s2 & Jamie :tiphat: And everyone else after that.