What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2016 BASEBALL SEASON!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

whew! now I can make my supper, sausage n' eggs :)

couldn't even begin to do it during that game.

MrBungle

:mopper: The Sox :D " With the injuries to the Indians starting pitching staff, I don't see how they could have a chance to compete with the high powered Boston Red Sox...." SWEEP!!!

I tried to stay up for the end of the Giants Cubs game ...After that timely 2 run dinger I knew the excitement was far from over... Way to keep it alive Giants!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks S4L, it was a good season, I was hoping for another even year magic but it just wasn't meant to be.
Good luck to all the teams left!

Meraxes

Veteran
Yeah I have to focus on the Pats now...Sox and Giants. If I flip by...I guess the Jays. Thanks to Biggie Paps for 2004 Game 4...shot heard round the world

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats to all you Giants fans on taking out my Mets!
Fucking MadBum!! it was nice to see Arrieta smack a HR off of him tho in the next series.

and wtf is with foothill famrer? i see he is banned, you shoudl see what he wrote on my rep page, lol.
Boy has some hate in his heart because i quoted my fave comedian.
That boy is deep south ignant!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What a great series so far, so much history in both teams. I'm rooting for the cubbies just cuz it's been so very long for them, seeing the fans cheering for them is priceless.

They better step it up tho, it's getting to look like the Indians might have the momentum to win it all.
Goooo Cubbies!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

nothing less than incredible, a 108 year drought for the title finally over.

wtg Cubbies.......

armedoldhippy

Veteran

nothing less than incredible, a 108 year drought for the title finally over.

wtg Cubbies.......

last three innings almost cost me a 23 year long (mostly) happy marriage. i got up to pee in the eighth inning, and when i came back my wife had switched over to watch a fucking weather forecast, i missed Clevelands 8th inning rally. she said "i wanted to know what the weather is going to be like" i told her that "the forecast is for incredibly violent shitstorms if the channel gets changed again..." way to go, Cubbies! it is about time...:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts