What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2016 BASEBALL SEASON!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey foothill, take your drama some where else, no one cares about franks sig line, it's a freaking joke
Giants play tonight I'm so ready, beat the cubbies!!

GO GIANTS!!!!

MrBungle

Tough loss for the Sox tonight. Indians won by striking out Pedroia in the 9th.

[youtubeif]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxjCJapAb1c[/youtubeif]

Can't forget this inning...

edit: looks like the video didn't work... it was Porcello giving up 3 home runs in a row, and a foul ball that still hasn't landed :D

Last edited:

Green Squall

[youtubeif]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxjCJapAb1c[/youtubeif]

Can't forget this inning...

edit: looks like the video didn't work... it was Porcello giving up 3 home runs in a row, and a foul ball that still hasn't landed :D

Damn! I only caught the last inning. I won't be seeing today's game either since it's at 430. I will however be obsessively checking the score on my phone. Fingers crossed.

Space Toker

Veteran
my god as I was reminded today as stated elsewhere, this series is not going well! Some bar girl that doesn't talk to me and gives me dirty looks while talking about Pedroia's error while laughing annoyingly like Farley used to do when playing a woman, oh god it was almost too much! well it was you have to read the gory details elsewhere, but still we won 3 in a row against the Yankees back in the day so who knows, hope is still alive, GO RED SOX!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm hoping S4L ....the cubbies are a really good team, but we have our ace madbum, so I'm hoping he can get a win.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Come on Red Sox!! Must win today. Last two games have been painful. I have enough beer to handle it either way lol

Green Squall

Thanks Ms.Babba.

Game was actually rained out and postponed until tomorrow at 630 I think.

We are in a drought so I'm not complaining. It's been pouring all day.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh yeah that's right, should be a good night of baseball.
The jays seem to be on fire, can they sweep?

Green Squall

Indians swept the Red Sox. It's over.

The only bright spot here is that David Ortiz now gets to enjoy his retirement. Thanks for everything big guy.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

sparkin' up a kief binger on that Gillaspie triple.......

:woohoo:

right on!!! 3~5 now :)

cue up 'Stayin' Alive' by the BeeGees

Wow! Chapman being yanked! you won't see that very often, traded from the Yanks in Aug I got to watch him close out many games to perfection.

Latest posts

Latest posts