What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2016 BASEBALL SEASON!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea we are struggling right now, between the injuries and errors! It sucks, hope they turn it around soon, we need Pence and Duffy and panick back!!

FoothillFarming

I was going to post a dodger meme up, but dang those are nasty. Same with SF memes. So not even true......Keep reppin 420somewhere. I know you seem outnumbered, but stand tall brother, lol.

You guys see Albert Pulos get his in the face? That guy is a beast, and a legend. Stayed in the game.

https://youtu.be/xVjID7ejiNM

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow that was a nasty hit! The pitcher was probably scared he hurt him bad! Ouch

That second video didn't work for me ff

cryptop

Can't believe the Cubs got Chapman... if the Giants want to be a healthy Cubs team in the playoffs, they're gonna need some REAL even year magic

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I know, I know I know.

you guys are watching the game, not the computer, good luck, lotta game left, stick it to 'em in their own backyard.......

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Moore was so close last nite. Hopefully he gave us the energy we need to get this going again. Keep winning , Go Giants !!!

Green Squall

Red Sox rally for third straight win over Yankee's

Red Sox rally for third straight win over Yankee's

One more game tomorrow night. I'm predicting another win :nanana:

FoothillFarming

Go Sox!

Just watched a couple baseball documentaries on Netflix. Fastball and Knuckle ball. Knuckle ball was cool but Fastball was Awesome. All I have to say is... Nolan Ryan baby. Interesting stuff, I love baseball.