What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2016 BASEBALL SEASON!!

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
The lovable loser are now on top of the world!!!

The lovable loser are now on top of the world!!!

I wish my mom could have seen this!

Congratulations Chicago Cubs!
:woohoo:

Meraxes

Veteran
Lol, I know what that's like...running out of my house in the street shitfaced (2004).:biggrin:...well done Cubs..:tiphat:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What a great series and season, I'm so happy for the cubbies and their fans!! Such a long time coming!
I bet Chicago is rocking still this morning, wtg Cubs
Thanks for all your posts, it's been fun

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
That was a great series. What a game! Very happy for the Cubbies! I really enjoyed this World Series. Two teams that wanted it so bad. I was pulling for the Cubs for the simple fact it had been longer since they have a championship. Great ball season, great feel good ending!

But GO SOX!!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What a great series and season, I'm so happy for the cubbies and their fans!! Such a long time coming!
I bet Chicago is rocking still this morning, wtg Cubs
Thanks for all your posts, it's been fun

I'm sure they all woke up pinching themselves, nope, not a dream.......

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

that game 7 was ridiculously awesome. think about it, the Cubs even served up a big chance that they'd disappoint their fans one more time.

Starting with using Chapman the night before in gm 6, wtf??? they had a 5 run lead, why use him? By the time the 'not so effective' Chapman was pulled in gm 7 he'd thrown 97 pitches between games 5, 6 & 7; and all the warmup bullpen tosses, between inning throws, everyone knew his tank had run dry when he gave up that 2 run homer to Davis, and pitching 1.1 innings Chapman is credited for the win in one of the most exciting WS game in history, timing's everything....... :dunno:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea, that was probably the most exciting baseball game I have seen. Historical importance was part of that.

Stoner, I recall you have lung problems. Check out DHEA for emphysema on google. Not sure if it applies to you but just a thought.

Space Toker

Veteran
Belated, but congrats to the "mighty Cubs", as I used to say when poking fun at a guy that I interned with, that was the only one that really I got along with only slightly while all the other selfish spoiled rich kids ignored me, he was annoying and selfish too, made me sit at the base of a mountain for hours while he climbed it because he wouldn't go 40 feet out of his way to a store so I could get a bottle of water, kind of like the parable about being stuck in a desert and no one giving a drop of water, but yet bitch and moan both ways, I would not have survived without him, so thanks you SOB! :D Guess I am glad your Cubs won BOB!