• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
LEFT TO RIGHT MK ULTRA,SOUR STRAWBERRY KUST #1,#3[BOG'S],
The MKU is s female clone , SSK r clones of seedlings ,but no sex yet.
im going to do 2 seedlings ,not sure what yet.

Lyfespan

Ok so if everything pops my seeds will be.

1: emerald triangle super sour og

2: CBD seeds. CBD critical mass

3: Chernobyl x ogkb#3(bag seed pheno) or Blumburn seeds nortern lights auto. Haven't decided which will take the 3rd yogi cup.

4: forum cut girl scout cookies.

That will be my line up for this round if everything pops if I have to make changes I'll update when seeds are planted.

Very nice on the critical mass, you will like those.

Lyfespan

Entry #2

Forgotten OG (B pheno)
image.jpg

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
I'm in for another round.

I decided to use two Swiss yoghurt cups which hold only 200 ml rim full making them again smaller than the allowed limit but bigger than last time. This I combine with the French faisselle some of you might remember from my Finola yogi cups in an attempt to have some sort of reservoir (I am too lazy to water all the time).

As usual, some uncontrolled experiment: This time I'm using peat granules recycled from the aquarium filter plus 5% charcoal and the whole covered with 1 cm aquarium soil granules all by Dennerle (again, too lazy to mix everything). The peat granules are 2-3 times larger than the 'top dressing granules' visible in the picture.

Finally, the variety is a Zamaldelica F2, curtsy by 2st4this (THANKS!).
It's weird how many run this variety in yogis; I realised that only after I soaked the two seeds in a paper towel...

Attachments

• IMG_1049.jpg
    IMG_1049.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1048.jpg
    IMG_1048.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 25

waveguide

Veteran
would like to play but seriously no chance of competing.. the crappest plants from the last round yield more than my normal plants :D htf do you guys get your buds so fat.. i got years to go..

but thinking about the thread, since i can't run DTW or anything, i'd probably do best with perforating the container, then sitting it inside a bigger container packed with vermiculite to encourage root mass (it's dry here).

haven't seen anyone do that yet, but that's because DTW would work better..

Only Ornamental

Veteran
@waveguide: It is about playing rather than competing (at least for me). If you need motivation, look at my hemp dwarfs from the second last yogi cup ;) .

Besides, a plant in a cup with holes put in vermiculite is likely to grow roots out of the cup and into the vermiculite = disqualification ;( .

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran
ye throw a seed in a yogurt cup and see what happens.

i for one am more interested in my yogurt cup grow then i am with my others :) nice way to take part in a community game

Waldgeist

I'm in for another round.

I decided to use two Swiss yoghurt cups which hold only 200 ml rim full making them again smaller than the allowed limit but bigger than last time. This I combine with the French faiselle some of you might remember from my Finola yogi cups in an attempt to have some sort of reservoir (I am too lazy to water all the time).

As usual, some uncontrolled experiment: This time I'm using peat granules recycled from the aquarium filter plus 5% charcoal and the whole covered with 1 cm aquarium soil granules all by Dennerle (again, too lazy to mix everything). The peat granules are 2-3 times larger than the 'top dressing granules' visible in the picture.

Finally, the variety is a Zamaldelica F2, curtsy by 2st4this (THANKS!).
It's weird how many run this variety in yogis; I realised that only after I soaked the two seeds in a paper towel...

V:), nice to see you join for this round again.

how is that passive system exactly working, i mean the res is so small, wont it be needed to refill every few hours when the plant gets some size?

peat granules?
hhhmmmmmmmmmm......
attachment.php

:tiphat:;)

Attachments

• GV5hmR.jpg
    GV5hmR.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 23

Only Ornamental

Veteran
how is that passive system exactly working, i mean the res is so small, wont it be needed to refill every few hours when the plant gets some size?

peat granules?
How it's supposed to work? Meh...
Do I have to water more than once every few days? Not if the plants stay as small as the last time LoL!
Peat granules = Torfkügelchen. Next time you're in the aquarium corner of a pet shop, look for Dennerle products, they certainly have the peat filter material ;) .

Waldgeist

danke,
i thought about this auto watering style, maybe you can put a glassfiber wick to the bottom and then the wick to a res of any size. ill look and maybe get some dennerle shit on monday, they also have those ceramic tubes those can be good for flooding i think ...

wieauchimmer,

heres entry numero 3

an acc cutling in the same container(200g müller milchreis) as before,
what is different?
the media, generic rockwool cut in shape and the cutling itself,
its already 4 headed and i will mainline it from this structure.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

15-10-15 ec 0,9, and now pH, important, set to 5,7-8

also notice the integrated evaporation and heat shield, its made of finest NASA hybrid-ceramic coated spacegrade aluminium and you get one free shield with every fuckin müller you eat.

ONE FREE SHIELD IN EVERY MÜLLER!
GET MÜLLER, BUY IT NOW, BUYBUYBUY

:biggrin:

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Here it is:

picture.php

Bagseed x (sensi star x nycd) x Bagseed x (sensi star x nycd).

The bagseed is great daytime smoke, all day long if I'm not
working too hard. Relaxing, social smoke. Anti anxiety.

In flower she smells like those little soaps you may find
in your grandmas house. Floral perfume.

Cured, she's more leather with light floral, very smooth,
unusual smoke.

This plant is an F2 of select pollination of 3 of the F1's.
The F1's were straight up cherry scent and taste, also
more potent than the bagseed mums.

In a 6 ounce cup, re used from a previous yogi demo.

Coco hempy, 6/9 fed once a day in a small box under
110W PL-L's.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
took clones last night of Gorrilla Glue #4, Pura Vida, Canna-Tsu, Swerve's Cookies, buddah's sister, Ravnus and Dieselrella x ogkush...
some of these clones will find their way into yogi cups.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
took clones last night of Gorrilla Glue #4, Pura Vida, Canna-Tsu, Swerve's Cookies, buddah's sister, Ravnus and Dieselrella x ogkush...
some of these clones will find their way into yogi cups.

Great lineup! I've read good things on the Dieselrella x ogkush.

Good luck, whichever cultivar you decide to run!

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Container Size Demo

Container Size Demo

Finally managed to find some time to do the pics of the size/volume of the cup.

So this is the container I will be using:

Here is the cup with a 14.5 cm / 5.7 inch long pen inside:

And here is total weight, including cup weight (6 gr.) and water to the brim:

It's near the 250 ml limit of the contest, but clearly under it. I'll not fill it that much with growing medium anyway, so I will be well under the limit.

Below is a pic of the holes I put in the cups:

Now I just have to:
-make holes in the bottom of the container (later.edit - did it)
-decide what seeds I will germinate
-plant the seeds

If I manage to do this in the next 1-2 days it'll be great. Will probably start seeds in 4 of the containers and keep one open for a clone that I may put in the contest later.

Have a great day! :tiphat:

Last edited:

Waldgeist

the more we try the more we get i guess:)

look this little zamaldelica 6 cutling seems to like the müller cup very much, shes glowin today:dance013::biggrin:

picture.php

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
looks like the cotton candy has decided it doesn't want to play. the other three are doing their thing but they are a few days apart. i'll call it day zero so my stoned self don't fuck it up

i bought a brick of birds nest coco to try and fluff up the mix a little more. IMHO if you are trying to mix any more than a few yogurt cups of media birds nest coco is something you DO NOT want to bother with. it works but its a major PITA to mix and it doesn't hold much water.......... i guess i'll see what the plants think about it soon enough

Status
Not open for further replies.