What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2015 Yogurt Cup Grow Contest

2015 Yogurt Cup Grow Contest

• Explosiv

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Garuda

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Dropped Cat

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Bugman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trichrider

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Dr. King

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • stihgnobevoli

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikenite69

Veteran
You should like the delicious seeds cotton candy. The pheno I had was excellent and the smoke and flavor were great. I might actually drop my fruit chronic juice from delicious and a greenhouse exodus.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Bought the last containers I needed to start it.. just now I'm eating the content.. :)

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just checked out the voting from last years contest. Some very impressive grows!

Garuda

Veteran
I'm in, I just put two Santa Haze (Santa Maria x Original Haze) in tupperware for rooting plus I'll be growing some seeds, maybe be a Guatemala or another Landrace...
They'll be growing under 20-50W LED and/or a vertical 55W PL-L, first pics will come with the roots ;)

Greetz,
Garuda.

Waldgeist

watch your heads men, the germans are in:biggrin:

garuda, im keen to see what you can do with a led setup!

so i decided to use the famous müller milchreis, a round container that
is rated @200gram fill weight, lets see:

picture.php
picture.php

empty weight

picture.php

container weight + water to the rim

picture.php

so thats ok i think

Waldgeist

the first plant to grow this round is a goldie, the german *upperlegs* Jaggen (a sensi Jack Flash by Dr. Knospe, R.I.P.)

one big hole in the cup, standart coco and the jaggen into

picture.php

and place it under a 100w cdm in my veg

picture.php
picture.php

nutrition is 15-10-15 @ ec 0,8, i wont measure ph right now, but its around 6,4-5.

lets see in few days

:tiphat:

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Gonna give it a shot with my Blue Ghani clones. I remember doing a 16oz solo cup contest before.. this will be fun!

SGS

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
6 0z yogurt cup filled with blackgold ewc mix.

entry #1 is a cutting I took on or about new years eve.

I believe this varietal to be ChemDog IBL X (GSC X SSSDH) or ChemDog IBL X Kickstand...leaning more toward the latter.

I've several other entries that I potted up and one seedling which didn't get their pictures taken yet...will post up next entry.

!!!! DONKEY KONG !!!!

Lyfespan

I'm in too, can I get my picture privileges enabled early, so I can post up?

I'm all enabled, thanx.. Looks like I either did all the requirements, ie post count, using the other tools and functions, or admin did it, either way I can post pix :woohoo::dance013:

Waldgeist

This round the cups are flowered on the right side of my playground, I will just try to integrate them there.
Right side measures 60x40cm and is filled with 24(3) plants, the treepots you can see are 9x9x21cm and have 1,4liters volume.
Its very nice as the exclusive müller milchreis container fits exactly into such a treepot with its rim resting on the treepots one.
The two lamps covering the whole area, are, like the round before, a 100w mastercolor cdm-t elite each.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

and for zamaldelica #6 its flowering day 1 today.

:tiphat:

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Waldgeist you crazy m#therf#cker! :biggrin:
watch your heads men, the germans are in
Oh yeah, this will be hell of a carnage... watch out now! :biglaugh:

So Garuda and Waldgeist and all my international friends are in, so i have to join. This will be my second yoghurt battle. Some infos and pics coming later this evening... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts