What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2015 Outdoors

45th

Well there will not be any people here until the infamous 2nd week of November...

October will find me in a treestand on the south side of the island with my crossbow, never seen a person here...not that anyone with legs can't make it there :yay:

I have even more remote areas that I'd like to plant in but I am NOT 30 so eventually I need some younger blood to help out :dance013:

When you believe at any moment you could see a Squatch you know you pretty much found a great spot.

I had some plants even closer to access but the island got better light and undeniable was the beautiful Lowryder that was harvested from it last season...know to grow and grow to know is MY motto.

Thanks for reading and your support!

45TH (Michanada)

45th

Last rung of the ladder for planting...helped a neighbor transplant some clones, in return I got good conversation, 5 clones of Michigan Mulberry to add to my 2 Cold Creeks, 2 Fem Snowryders, 2 White Widows, 1 BC God and 1 Northern Lights. He gave me a SS homemade pipe, a huge knife made from a chainsaw bar and his planting tips.

Plan to get those to the island tomorrow...yeah!

I had never heard of Mulberry, these are acclimated from a family group for the area.

http://www.medicalmarijuanastrains.com/mulberry/

45th

Calling for 100% chance of rain Friday so I think I will take 6 in to the island to plant tomorrow, get some better documentation and photos. I picked up new nylon hip boots and will take the northern route in...lol.

gorilla ganja

Sounds like everything is coming along nicely for you. Looking forward to more pic's.
I know it's early but what's your favorite strain for growth so far?

45th

I checked just one spot, so far BC God Bud looks the best...I put in another CCK, Onyx and Snowryder. I left the stash of others under a pine...

Once under the canopy of pines you feel hidden and like this would be THE spot to bugout to live off the land. It's remote and thick enough to just build a small log cabin there. I live where most people would bug out to...lol

I just like the woods better.

I found several spots to wade across...one was right to the top of my hip boots...as I pulled them up midstream.

I tried something different by planting a Catnip plant at each of today's transplant.

Tomorrow I should have help and the plants are way healthy enough to pose for some photos as well.

Thank you for checking in my Canadian friend :) I promise photos and an active thread.

45th

Rain all morning as I returned from an unexpected journey out of state...being tired I easily postponed transplant another day.

I was glad the three new ones I put in yesterday morning were watered :)
Bet it was good for the Catnip as well...I plan to take in companion Catnip plants as well for tomorrow.

gorilla ganja

Rain all morning as I returned from an unexpected journey out of state...being tired I easily postponed transplant another day.

I was glad the three new ones I put in yesterday morning were watered :)
Bet it was good for the Catnip as well...I plan to take in companion Catnip plants as well for tomorrow.

Whats the catnip for? does it help to keep bug's away or deer?
Or are you growing medicine for cats as well?

45th

I have used Catnip and Marigolds to deter deer in my garden effectively, it is an experiment this season.

The plants and I are now in a vegetative mode...I now have to turn my attention to two other vegetable gardens.

We got the rest of the crew of "other" plants in to day including 6 clones of Mulberry.

It turned overcast so I bet it will help the transition, although I had the clones outside a few days.

Once they settle in I will return with better labeling so I know what's what and take some worthy pictures...it was just to hectic today to do it all, besides, after breakfast we went fishing :)

45th

mmmm nice early morning rain :) not expected but welcome

BC God Bud
BC Blueberry
Cold Creek Kush
Snowryder
Onyx
Michigan Mulberry
White Widow
Northern Lights

45th

Love being able to organize the garden on here.

Today was cloudy and the rain was in perfect timing

woooo

Photos coming-I promise

45th

I found two plants unrooted...back in they went. I added a bazillion new photos to the 2015 album...it rained 4 hours after the visit-perfect!

Here's a highlight of my day and spot:
picture.php

Plant #4 was a surprise...Onyx or Snowryder

Look at the pistils already...mid June...no way!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts