What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2015 on the Chernozem - Panama, Zamaldelica, Thai, Nepal Jam, Sweet Tooth, Stardawg

yoss33

Veteran
Zam #1 is the strongest smelling one among the Zamaldelica and Thai seedlings and Zam #2 has the thinnest sativa leaves. Great-looking Zamaldelicas, let's hope they are female.
picture.php

picture.php

yoss33

Veteran
I already have a favourite among the Thai freebies - Thai #1, which has huge pale leaves. Can't wait for them to show their sex.

Thai #1
picture.php

Thai #2
picture.php

Thai #3
picture.php

yoss33

Veteran
A week later:

Panama, which got transplanted outdoors on the 15th of April together with the Nepal Jam, a bit early but they were taking precious space in my grow box which is shared with 20 cups with tomato seedlings.
picture.php

Panama #5, a beautiful and smelly plant
picture.php

picture.php

Nepal Jam
picture.php

yoss33

Veteran
Zamaldelica #1, which is showing small preflowers that more resemble female ones but still not sure.
picture.php

Zamaldelica #2
picture.php

yoss33

Veteran
All 3 of the Thais have showed preflowers, #1 and #2 are female, #3 is male. I'll keep the male and try to collect some pollen from it.

Thai #1 has huge leaves and smells sweet. I think it will be the chosen plant to be transplanted outdoors at my best place. This will happen after several days which are going to be rainy, according to the forecast.
picture.php

picture.php

Thai #2 smells more sharply with dank notes. I'll give it to a friend who is going to grow it guerrilla style.
picture.php

Thai #3
picture.php

yoss33

Veteran
Sweet Tooth #3
picture.php

Stardawg
picture.php

And last, a clone of Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze, Ojd's cut, which I'm waiting to root. I'll have to find a place somewhere in the bushes for it. Curious to see if all the accolades that this cut has gathered are deserved.
picture.php

igrowone

Veteran
subbing for the ACE strains, much intrigued by their genetics
love yoss grows, i don't grow outside anymore so i live vicariously through these logs

yoss33

Veteran
Thank you, people :tiphat: I'll try to have some nice-sized plants to make the season and this thread interesting :) Only two-legged predators can destroy 7 different strains, fingers crossed for these animals to miss my little garden yet another season.

yoss33

Veteran
All plants but the SSSDH cut (which is still rooting) were trasplanted outdoors on the 23rd of April. It seems the following morning or 2 were quite cold because the sativas looked stressed and damaged on my visit 2 days later. My neighbours, who live there, said there had been morning frosts.

Here are the 2 Panamas and 2 Zamaldelicas. I still don't know the sex of the Zamaldelicas, so they were transplanted close to each other with the idea to leave only one of them, whichever shows female preflowers first. The Panamas seem the most sensitive to lower temperatures.
picture.php

The Thai also doesn't look happy, but the cold mornings are over, so I hope to see it happy on my next visit:
picture.php

The indicas seem to had no problems with the cold mornings.
Nepal Jam:
picture.php

Sweet Tooth #3:
picture.php

Stardawg:
picture.php

C

conlarazzon

Congratulation ... panamá :woohoo:

good lucky whit your outdoor

sorry my inglish

regards from south america ... Chile

B

Baron Greenback

Lovely selection there, all looking really well. The ace stuff will be very lovely I'm sure.
It's 15th May for stuff going outside here then in the ground by moon phase planting around the end of the month.
I've got a Nepal jam X kali China for mine this year, be interesting to see if it keeps up with your Nepal jam.
Good luck with the season.

yoss33

Veteran
Thank you for the interest and wishes, people :tiphat:

Hey, Baron, good luck to you too! I'm growing Nepal Jam mainly for medical reasons for a relative and to eventually soften Zamaldelica highs :) My plant has about a square foot of soil enriched with worm castings (and another 2 squre feet for the Sweet Tooth and Stardawg), the rest is rather compacted local soil in the shrubs, so I don't expect these plants to grow huge. They will receive about 7-8 hours of direct sunlight in the summer, about 4-5 in September. I need about 400 grams of indica buds to mix with the same amount of sativa buds to make edibles with. Nepal Jam is not really an indica, but the fat Nepal leaves don't look sativa either, so I'll see how to count it after the smoke tests.

yoss33

Veteran
We'll have to wait a few months for the flowering, but I'm happy to have all plants successfully transplanted and vegging outside before May. They are now building roots and soon will pick vegetative momentum. About 3 months of vegging for the indicas and 4 months for the sativas, they should get nicely sized.

A few photos from today:

Panama #4
picture.php

Panama #5, which is growing wider than taller without having been topped:
picture.php

The 2 Zamaldelicas, Zam #1 is on the right side, Zam #2 still hasn't preflowered. The best (as effect) Zamaldelica pheno that I've tried was the one with the strongest preflowering (to the point of slightly auto-flowering), so Zam #2 is not like its mother (Gerrit's Zamal cut) and will be sacked soon.
picture.php

The Thai, which has its main stem marked by frost-damaged spots. It's still droopy, but looks better and bigger than last time:
picture.php

yoss33

Veteran
Nepal Jam:
picture.php

Sweet Tooth #3:
picture.php

Stardawg with its branches stretching up to catch up with the main stem:
picture.php

SSSDH (Ojd cut):
picture.php

Gemüse

Great Thread

Great Thread

Hey Yoss great Thread with interessting strains. Good grow spots too. I really enjoy the high from Nepal jam and nepaljam x congo as its not too extrem as some haze hybrids for example. I find the high to be warm and expansive and theres some good good relaxing feeling at the come down. Fast flowering too :biggrin:
I wish you all the best for the coming season.
greetings gemüse