What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2015 -Amnesia-Stardawg-CaseyJones 4x8

F

Fields~of~Green

Hemp you need silicon get some potsil

I use 1ml max of cal mag with ro water and I prefer a higher ph 6.1-6.2 + in flower

A swing is all ways better than a constant ph

Green81

Veteran
Very Nice Grow Green81

Cheers!

I find with the h&g nutes for coco I add 0.25 to 0.50 ml of calmag per lite and 2ml to 2.5ml per life of water and aim to get around 800-900 ppm (500x), that's what their getting at the moment with a bit of superthrive too.

G81

hey g81 can i ask wot you mean by life of water and do you run the calmag through veg and bloom at the same rate with the h+g, im having real probs with some vegging plants at the mo even tho im using dutch pro soft water nutes! my tap water is 0.2 ec but it only has 5ppm of cal 2.5 ppm mag, wot do you suggest ! cheerz:biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Just a spelling error :) litre of water like Herby said Im running 2-2.5ml of A&B, if them seem to be on the hungry side but normally 2ml. For the Calmag i run it at 0.25 -0.5ml per litre of water and stop at week 5 Flower.

Great looking grow and lovely genes! I smoked the amnesia core cut to death but never had a chance to grow it yet, lol. Casey Jones is something I've always been interested in, got some seeds of it. Stardawg is a chemdog cross?

I've got a feeling this will be one kickass textbook grow. Subbed :)

Thanks mate, i think you right about the stardawg lots of chem genes.

hey g81 can i ask wot you mean by life of water and do you run the calmag through veg and bloom at the same rate with the h+g, im having real probs with some vegging plants at the mo even tho im using dutch pro soft water nutes! my tap water is 0.2 ec but it only has 5ppm of cal 2.5 ppm mag, wot do you suggest ! cheerz:biggrin:

He mean per litre of water... I use H&G and only use upto 2ml per lt of a & b which gives around 1.4 EC on water with back ground ec of 0.6.

I also use plant magic magne cal plus at 0.5ml / L in veg up to week 4-6 of 12/12 dependant on strain and flowering time.[/QUOTE]

Cheers geez.

looking good green81 nice strains as well

Thanks Johnny!

One of my plants has been getting plant magic mgne cal @2ml per L of water and it's still showing slight mg/cal def lol

Maybe do a low flush of 30% to equalise the coco?

hey green,,,
lovely work mate,,,,much respect,,,,,
peace and regards s2:tiphat:

Cheers bruv!

"HEMPEROR"

must be light bleaching, how fars the 1000w from your girls?

its no bleaching mate the lights about 3 foot away from the canopy!
Hemp you need silicon get some potsil

I use 1ml max of cal mag with ro water and I prefer a higher ph 6.1-6.2 + in flower

A swing is all ways better than a constant ph

idont use slicone in bloom it fucks with the pottasium ratios IMHO of course! i got my answer from someone else who told me its becuase the plants under the 1000w are photosynthesising at a higher rate so need more calmag!

sorry for the de,rail g81:tiphat:

Green81

Veteran
Week 3 FLOWER

Week 3 FLOWER

Few update pics------ stretch has got the better of me….

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Green81

Veteran
Very nice dude! Looking real healthy!

Cheers brother!

Looking nice and healthy g81 :tiphat:

cheers man!

Very nice bro!

ta bro :)

Excellent dude, loving this thread :)

Peace,
HGO

Easy HGO, Thanks for your comments bro, how you been keeping?

Stretch on these girls is insane, gonna get a few crispy tops i would imagine but quality generally is looking like a super frosty run, pics in a couple days :)

GoneGrowing

Hey, Looking brilliant, nice lush and healthy growth all around it seems, and very nice choice of genetics, I dunno about the illuminati, haven't stumbled upon that one before?
looking forward to seeing some new shots

Green81

Veteran
Hey, Looking brilliant, nice lush and healthy growth all around it seems, and very nice choice of genetics, I dunno about the illuminati, haven't stumbled upon that one before?
looking forward to seeing some new shots

Hey GoneGrowing, thanks for your remarks, the stardawg cut, really pleasant stone, typical Chem flavour and has a tonne of stretch on her when you flip.

LIttle update Peeps - week 4.

Stretch has stopped - thank fuck, I needed at least another 12inches of head room.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stardawg

picture.php

Amnesia Haze

picture.php

Green81

Veteran
Cont.

Casey Jones

picture.php

picture.php

Dog Jones SPG cut really nice plant and very similar to her mum above.

picture.php

Stardawg

picture.php

Stardawg

picture.php

She's looking pretty gooey at week 4, week 7 I'm going to run some H&G Shooting powder, normally increases the calyx size.

Green81

Veteran
Week 5

Week 5

Superb brother.

Thanks for having a look Dank, so we're coming to end of week 5 of flower and the plants are really responding like they should at this stage, initial calyx swelling and increased resin. Still using a + b H&G to reach a PPM of 600 and PK'ing to reach around the 800PPM, will think about using top Shooter soon.
Just keeping it simple really, hopefully it turns out to be a nice harvest at the end.

Here's some pics;

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Amnesia Haze Coffee shop cut

picture.php

picture.php

S

SPG.

Great Pics,('n' Strains) G81! :) . Ahaaa the Dogjones!.. Ive got her Flowering too,although the Yield isnt too good this time Cus she's a bit over shadowed by the (older) Stardog and the GG#4..
Yep^^ Im hopefully Getting the "True" TCCJ Soon.. Cant wait,luv that Plant

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey green,,,,,
looking really good,,,very healthy and happy,,,
i really like "stardawg" when at one stage I was gonna get rid of her but so glad I didn't,,have 6 that I be flipping soon,,
great pics also green,,,,,,s2:tiphat: