What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2015 -Amnesia-Stardawg-CaseyJones 4x8

S

SPG.

^^^ Lol,thats a BIG STEM G81,from that pot too!? ... :) . "Ya could Knock somebody out with that!"
Kidding.. :) .Looks real Good Pal

Green81

Veteran
^^^ Lol,thats a BIG STEM G81,from that pot too!? ... :) . "Ya could Knock somebody out with that!"
Kidding.. :) .Looks real Good Pal

Easy SPG, your too kind… :) but seriously, I'm gonna take a pick of the stardawg stems- beastly…...

Hey 81,

Everything looks great

Can't beat coco dtw looking forward to your next update

Thanks
GA

Thank you, DTW is a no brainer for me and not having to adjust the ph like a F&D system keeps things where you want them. Hopefully I can pull a healthy crop :)

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Nice work as usual Green81, I know you told me already but what extraction is taking care of the 2k and smell? (Bloody weed smokers and their shit memories aye lol)

Is that Amnesia cut the same kinda Amnesia that gets sent over here and can be bought coffee shops in Dam? The one I speak of is very dense for a so called 'haze'. It's more like a Indica dom ssh but your cut look quite sativa like.

hazyfontazy

Veteran
great looking plants :tiphat:
i have the same amnesia
just aquired the h and g ,,what dose you running ?,,me plants seems to be lacking at 1.5 ec ,never had this with canna ,,ive added some epsom salts to fix it hopefully ..

the h and g is high in k for some reason ,dunno why

any tips for h and g :tiphat:

Green81

Veteran
Nice work as usual Green81, I know you told me already but what extraction is taking care of the 2k and smell? (Bloody weed smokers and their shit memories aye lol)

Is that Amnesia cut the same kinda Amnesia that gets sent over here and can be bought coffee shops in Dam? The one I speak of is very dense for a so called 'haze'. It's more like a Indica dom ssh but your cut look quite sativa like.

Hey Shhhh, Yea it's the coffe shop cut and you've describe her perfectly, really good smoke. For the 3x600's I run an 8inch out and 6 in all slowed down to a low humm for winter temps.

great looking plants :tiphat:
i have the same amnesia
just aquired the h and g ,,what dose you running ?,,me plants seems to be lacking at 1.5 ec ,never had this with canna ,,ive added some epsom salts to fix it hopefully ..

the h and g is high in k for some reason ,dunno why

any tips for h and g :tiphat:

Easy bro, she's a nice cut for sure :)
I find with the h&g nutes for coco I add 0.25 to 0.50 ml of calmag per lite and 2ml to 2.5ml per life of water and aim to get around 800-900 ppm (500x), that's what their getting at the moment with a bit of superthrive too.

G81

"HEMPEROR"

I find with the h&g nutes for coco I add 0.25 to 0.50 ml of calmag per lite and 2ml to 2.5ml per life of water and aim to get around 800-900 ppm (500x), that's what their getting at the moment with a bit of superthrive too.

G81[/QUOTE]

hey g81 can i ask wot you mean by life of water and do you run the calmag through veg and bloom at the same rate with the h+g, im having real probs with some vegging plants at the mo even tho im using dutch pro soft water nutes! my tap water is 0.2 ec but it only has 5ppm of cal 2.5 ppm mag, wot do you suggest ! cheerz:biggrin:

sprinkl

Veteran
Great looking grow and lovely genes! I smoked the amnesia core cut to death but never had a chance to grow it yet, lol. Casey Jones is something I've always been interested in, got some seeds of it. Stardawg is a chemdog cross?

I've got a feeling this will be one kickass textbook grow. Subbed :)

theherbalizor

Veteran

G81

hey g81 can i ask wot you mean by life of water and do you run the calmag through veg and bloom at the same rate with the h+g, im having real probs with some vegging plants at the mo even tho im using dutch pro soft water nutes! my tap water is 0.2 ec but it only has 5ppm of cal 2.5 ppm mag, wot do you suggest ! cheerz:biggrin:[/QUOTE]

He mean per litre of water... I use H&G and only use upto 2ml per lt of a & b which gives around 1.4 EC on water with back ground ec of 0.6.

I also use plant magic magne cal plus at 0.5ml / L in veg up to week 4-6 of 12/12 dependant on strain and flowering time.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
I also use plant magic magne cal plus at 0.5ml / L in veg up to week 4-6 of 12/12 dependant on strain and flowering time.

One of my plants has been getting plant magic mgne cal @2ml per L of water and it's still showing slight mg/cal def lol

theherbalizor

Veteran
One of my plants has been getting plant magic mgne cal @2ml per L of water and it's still showing slight mg/cal def lol

I'm guessing your tap water isnot so high ec as mine. I'm at 0.6 and full of calcium as it filters thru the chalky South Downs.

Tbh, most strains don't need any cal mag round here. And non do if I grow in soil. It's just coco that really seams to need it.

hazyfontazy

Veteran
is the need for cal mag due to the high k in the coco nutrient ?,,i never ever needed it with canna ,,cant fathom the high k

"HEMPEROR"

ive started getting some fade and yellowing of the top leafs so ive added 1ml per l cal/mag and for some reason more so with the plants directly under the 1000w and not so bad under the 600? why,s that?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey green,,,
lovely work mate,,,,much respect,,,,,
peace and regards s2:tiphat:

Z

zooty

ive started getting some fade and yellowing of the top leafs so ive added 1ml per l cal/mag and for some reason more so with the plants directly under the 1000w and not so bad under the 600? why,s that?

must be light bleaching, how fars the 1000w from your girls?

Latest posts

Latest posts