What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2014 Light Dep Project

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
are those the glues? they look great. some of ours paused after transplant, but still green. just havent grown much in a week. did any of yours do that?

green thumb in full effect, keep it up, total inspiration

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
But will it be an auto light dep greenhouse?

hopefully, unless the golden arms end up doing good. but regardless I'm inclined to go auto-dep after hearing what the tarp pullers are getting paid!

gorilla glue likes to bush out laterally instead of grow upwards, reminds me of green crack in terms of structure.

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
We're starting to go through some water. This is when it would be nice to have those pallets out of there..but that isn't happening.

Would mowing weeds and pile/stuff the green waste into and around your pallets to act as an insulator help? I have never done this but it seems like a cheap easy fix.

I do worry it would rot your pallets out sooner though.

Plus all your pallets are in the right direction for airflow, can you turn them?

Z

z-ro

When the wind starts blowing you know it's 4 o'clock. Makes it interesting. Looks great, only a few short weeks to go.

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
are those the glues? they look great. some of ours paused after transplant, but still green. just havent grown much in a week. did any of yours do that?
Thats the GG4. I found it explosive in veg, never skipping a beat here. They were plugged from 2 gallons before they were rootbound into the 100s. Vermifire all the way..and she likes to drink.

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
how are you planning to support the buds ?

Trellis netting, tied to the inner cages..maybe some bamboo where needed. After this heat wave we're going to wrap everything up. The spacing on the ridge is better and they can be done individually. The other place got tighter than ideal and may get all tied together. We'll see..

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Are you feeding straight water all the way through flower? Will the Vermifire supply everything for that amount of time?

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Are you feeding straight water all the way through flower? Will the Vermifire supply everything for that amount of time?

No, I start feeding in bloom. They get a concoction every few days. The Vermifire kept them happy for the entirety of veg though.

Grizz

Veteran
We have 5000 gallons of storage and mix in a 1500 up there. Two mondi pumps for handwatering..one for each pad. Pretty bare bones setup.

Tarp time!
I saw a thing on yahoo news about the rivers in cali drying up because of the pot farmers, guess we know who to blame now :biggrin:

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
We're actually pretty efficient in water usage with this setup. Still not even 1000 gallons a day..out of the well. Another advantage of light dep, as most big full term gardens use many times that.

whatthe215

Veteran
that's crazy, multiple thousands of gallons per day... i had no idea it could be this much water.

do you guys do anything to keep the big 5000gal storage clean? any contamination or growth issues inside the tank?

Latest posts

Latest posts