What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2013 Marijuana Grow Show

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
brother I know off grid is all of our dream

it has been a STRUGGLE to finally get to where I am at and right now I am still scared to wake up and realize it is nothing more than a dream

no kidding, i chase that dream where we can live in harmony with our plants without govt intervention.

:tiphat:

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
can't wait to do a concentrate run with this stuff

can't wait to do a concentrate run with this stuff

I have decided to do a concentrate run with this last run. I will be doing a bho, dry sift and other extractions of the casey's cousin x sour diesel ibl from poison genetics as well as a cheesedog and a white rhino.

attachment.php

It looks like I will have PLENTY of CCxSD IBL to put in the mix and from only 9 girls total this is GREAT especially for a first time seed run of the strain. I can see plenty of keepers among the girls and I know anyone who grabs up a pack or two will have keeper moms for DAYS :woohoo:

Once I get into my land I want to buy up a couple packs and see how they do outdoors because I know they will be MASSIVE!

Can't wait

and the LED READY breeding project is also almost done and excited to see what amount of beans I ended up with overall from the different crosses that I wanted to test out.
attachment.php

and if you have been watching my youtube channel you know I have been playing with edibles lately and here is my latest

attachment.php

Attachments

• harvest 038.jpg
    harvest 038.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 38
  • strawberry fire #5.................. (2)
    strawberry fire #5.................. (2)
    79.3 KB · Views: 54
  • harvest 027.jpg
    harvest 027.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 39

medmaker420

Veteran
LED MARIJUANA

LED MARIJUANA

Here are some more shots of the led ready breeding project using cheesedog males
attachment.php

and this one
attachment.php

and check this fan leaf out
attachment.php

and this one
attachment.php

once I get goin on the extracts I will toss the video up

not sure how much I will be running but I can say that it will be ALOT :biggrin:

Attachments

• harvest 028.jpg
    harvest 028.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 35
  • harvest 029.jpg
    harvest 029.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 32
  • harvest 030.jpg
    harvest 030.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 40
  • harvest 032.jpg
    harvest 032.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 39

medmaker420

Veteran
My new rolling tray

My new rolling tray

And of course I fill it up with a whole bunch of crap as usual :biggrin:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 420 promo 044.jpg
    420 promo 044.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 34

medmaker420

Veteran
Happy Early 420 Everyone

Happy Early 420 Everyone

I have been busy since I have been doing a 420 promotion on my youtube channel but wanted to get some pics up before I got swamped this weekend and next week.
attachment.php

Here is some Poison Genetics Casey's Cousin x Sour Diesel IBL finger hash :biggrin:

Some of THE BEST day time hash I have ever smoked and this is FINGER HASH. I can't wait to see how the bho, dry ice and dry sift extractions taste.

I have also been making alot of different edibles including full meals and will be getting video and pics of all of that up here as well as on my channel for those interested in medibles.

Attachments

• 420-215 014.jpg
    420-215 014.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 39

medmaker420

Veteran
I hope everyone comes out ok in the colorado shooting

sending positive growers karma to everyone affected,
the aardvark

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
damn, i didn't know what you were talking about til i went and looked.

that sucks, glad everyone is supposed to be okay. hope they catch the dickhead shooters :mad:

Alien_Dawg

Making me hungry MM420.. Great job the ladies.. Thats some dank looken hash as well..
Then ya gotz beans a coming as well.. Just keeps getting better bro..
Happy post 420 ta u and yours...
PeAcE...

medmaker420

Veteran
LED Ready Breeding Project Updates

LED Ready Breeding Project Updates

Here is my latest updates video
[YOUTUBEIF]bcuoLipKuBY[/YOUTUBEIF]

medmaker420

Veteran
Alright today is day 60 for the led ready breeding project and the girls all look like they have plenty of seeds in them. Lights off from here on out and then cut in a day or so. I don't really care for the lights off for 48 hours deal BUT since it is my last run currently, I thought it best to turn off the light.

From here on out I will be changing a ton of stuff up so stay tuned for the next thread,
the aardvark