What's new

2012- The Emergence of Higher Intelligence Beings

eexpee

The human mind is always suspicious, it is always looking for something to be a problem. So, it looks for answers, something to blame - for there to be 'more' importance in something than there really is. Governments work like that. They are in fear of the people and the power of thought, so anything scared will either run away or try and prevent what they are scared of becoming a reality. The government puts in a whole bunch of ridiculous control measures on society not because of some secret societies keeping a dark secret about aliens and keeping people sick, these are all workings of the mind trying to make something out of nothing, trying to explain or seek something higher - being suspicious. Really, all this shit that goes on is nothing more than the mind in fear, working on a more collective level. When one person is paranoid about something, people tell them to chill out, they work through their problem, maybe set up measures to prevent what they fear from happening. The government is just a whole bunch of people in this same position with a collective 'mind' as such all working on controlling what they fear. That's where this control comes from.

Sit back and think: 'I am here now, I exist right in this moment, no past, no future, just now. Is there anything wrong? Is anything really a threat right now? NO! So why make a whole bunch of stories making it so?' We like to think there is something wrong because that's what the mind does.

Put it this way, animals in the wild always have to be alert, ready for the next threat to come about, most of the time they are not the dominant species and so are constantly on the look out. Now as humans we have developed a specialized mind for survival and we have become to dominant ones. We have adapted all the environment around us to suit our needs. There are no real threats, we don't need to look for food. A lot of the time we are actually bored. So, what does the mind do? It tries to find something wrong with the present situation. That's where all these crazy conspiracy theories come about. Anyone can make and twist events into some story they have created. Those conspiracy theorists that claim all this crazy shit about September 11 and all these numbers that fit into place, they just twisted them to make their story right. When the mind sees some sort of pattern in something it must be right, no? It's quite what extent the mind will go to to prove that it's stories are correct.

The only thing we can be sure of is that we can't be sure of a FUCKING THING! We search for answers for this and that, but things are way bigger than the human mind is capable of grasping. So, take some deep breaths, live in the present and realise, life isn't as serious as my mind makes it out to be. Many people have lived and died before, nothing 'special' went down in their lives, but i'm sure they wished it had. The same thing will happen with ours. Things might seem like they are huge and world changing, but they are all just part of the cosmic play of things. We don't know what will happen in 2012, we don't know what will happen in a weeks time. We do know that we are here now, and there is no threat. So stop living in the future or past and live now.

I am aware that the world is at a state in which it has never been before. Technology, knowledge beyond anything that we have ever experienced. But this is where we are meant to be heading. How do I know? Well, because it IS, not was or will be but is. That's all the proof that I need. Were probably heading for something, maybe big, maybe the destruction of the human race? Who knows. No point spending our lives worrying about what will be when we can be enjoying what is.

There is something I stand strong about with control though. I don't like to be controlled, or feel like a prisoner in my own life. The government can do all it want's out of fear to control us, but we are the majority, and they are the minority. If they push their boundaries too far out of fear, the people won't like that (obviously) and they will be stopped. A revolution or something, who knows.

Anyway, i've rambled for way too long. Cudos for anyone who has spent the time to read my post. It is just my opinion, i'm not telling you what to believe, but I believe the mind ha a habit og blowing things way out of proportion, because it needs to find something wrong because there are no other threats.

Remember, be present.

XP

Mr. Alkaline

Your Changable Self is Constantly Becoming a Refle
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not that hardheaded...actually it seems that King Tut may come from north african lineage???

But I certainly do not trust ntl geo magazine.
And I'll have to say that there is something inside betty boop that turns on the humans who may come from the boop belt and just don't know it???
just kiddin, but do you see any correlaries???

Remember the baby that was found in tuts tomb???

The people are suffering from bad genes...don't look...this is a bad gene boop...we promise she's an elephant mutant that makes men horney???huh?

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, you're a moderator? Shouldn't a moderator refrain from profanity and personal attacks? Banning somebody for disagreeing/arguing with you? Boo. I realize you are human, but you should be more professional and less personal with respect to your duties here.

A moderator should always refrain from personal attacks.

How would you comment it was personal? Where did he ever disagree or argue with me? If you're going to make comments, get the facts right.

It didn't have anything to do with being personal. He didn't say one thing to me. What he did do is troll members and mods with abusive posts for days and enough is enough. Members don't like those types of people here.

A moderator should always refrain from personal attacks.

How would you comment it was personal? Where did he ever disagree or argue with me? If you're going to make comments, get the facts right.

It didn't have anything to do with being personal. He didn't say one thing to me. What he did do is troll members and mods with abusive posts for days and enough is enough. Members don't like those types of people here.

From reading this thread it seemed like you were overreacting big time. But, it sounds as though there is a lot more to the story than appears here. Sorry if I overreacted myself and misjudged you or the situation.

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
MrA - That is a fetus and it's also wearing a death mask. Notice the size of the box and the hand in the upper right of the closeup.

picture.php

picture.php

The smaller fetus, about five months in gestational age, has only been examined by Carter in 1925. The mummy is less than 30 centimeters (11.8 inches) in height and is well preserved, according to Rühli.

Rühli, head of the Swiss Mummy Project at the University of Zurich, added that the mummy showed no signs of brain removal or abdominal incision, the umbilical cord was still there, and a funerary mask was still in place.

The older, larger fetus is estimated to be between seven and nine months in gestational age. It is less well preserved than the other and measures 38.5 centimeters (15.16 inches).

"The mummy was subjected to X-rays in 1978 and a number of skeletal malformations were observed," Rühli said

daddy fingaz

It's good that have an open mind, but you need a way to figure out which doors to close. For example, I'm open minded to the possibility that life exist somewhere else in the universe besides here (I'm making no claims of intelligent life), but at the same time my mind is closed to the possibility that 2+2=5. I used a tool called arithmetic to close that door.

some sense! nice video u posted aswell ksac.

wether or not some of the 'claims' people have made on this thread are 'real' or not i think many are bordering on the below and not perhaps giving the best 'impression' of cannabis users!

Schizophrenia (pronounced /ˌskɪtsɵˈfrɛniə/ or /ˌskɪtsɵˈfriːniə/), from the Greek roots skhizein (σχίζειν, "to split") and phrēn, phren- (φρήν, φρεν-; "mind") is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a mental disorder characterized by abnormalities in the perception or expression of reality. Distortions in perception may affect all five senses, including sight, hearing, taste, smell and touch, but most commonly manifest as auditory hallucinations, paranoid or bizarre delusions, or disorganized speech and thinking with significant social or occupational dysfunction. Onset of symptoms typically occurs in young adulthood,[1] with approximately 0.4–0.6%[2][3] of the population affected. Diagnosis is based on the patient's self-reported experiences and observed behavior. No laboratory test for schizophrenia currently exists.[4]

obviously the above could be veiwed as just a 'label' society gives and many may argue that the 'insane' are actually 'enlightened' or whatever and this may or may not be the case.
What i would say is that the nut house is not a nice place to end up so be careful what who say and to whom!!

Mr. Alkaline

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Carters notes have been inconsistent and partially deleted and rewritten.
...of course it's a death mask, probably remove from a galactic infant...because it's rotted and misshapen...should be gold???quartz over the eyes if it is a sacred death mask...hmmmm.
BTW, the baloney detector was formed by a dude who has debunked the health benefits of massage...It will inadvertantly be apparent that the public's spoon fed story is more like swiss cheese..holes everywhere....gosh...I would not start ths thread if it did not have potential too sail through the fictitious 'known'..which, btw is THE Trap! Why trap humans in belief...why trap humans in illusory heritage histories???

daddy fingaz

Carters notes have been inconsistent and partially deleted and rewritten.
...of course it's a death mask, probably remove from a galactic infant...because it's rotted and misshapen...should be gold???quartz over the eyes if it is a sacred death mask...hmmmm.
BTW, the baloney detector was formed by a dude who has debunked the health benefits of massage...It will inadvertantly be apparent that the public's spoon fed story is more like swiss cheese..holes everywhere....gosh...I would not start ths thread if it did not have potential too sail through the fictitious 'known'..which, btw is THE Trap! Why trap humans in belief...why trap humans in illusory heritage histories???

So you honestly feel the 'evidence' that this 'mummy' is a galactic being as opposed to a human fetus/infant is more credible.

based on things like the death mask not being gold as an example, that could be due to a million reasons many of which, i would say as a rational person more probable than being due to the fact it is a galactic being.

for you know the shaman or priest could have been running late that day and forgot to bring the gold death mask!!??

Im not trying to be an a- hole here or anything, as i mentioned before and as dawkins says you need to question everything around such cases. for the record i would love for that to be true!!

SoloGro57

I read the post, but...

I read the post, but...

check out the article posted by Mr. Alkaline:

http://rense.com/general67/who.htm

it clearly speaks very lowly of the jewish and even says that they are so corrosive that this is why "hitler took action"...

but whatever, it seems no one wants to address the issue...

Paz.

Maybe I just don't understand the term "neo-nazi". I'll do some research.

I thought it just meant "new nazis" or people who are followers of hitler and believers in the 1000 year "reich" that hitler claimed he was ushering in with himself as it's "messiah". You know, fearful, violent, hateful types with bad haircuts, and a penchant for snappy uniforms in black and red?

It seems to me that the article Mr. A posted was intended only to advance the notion that, like the world wars that preceded it, the "coming apocalypse" which may be thought of as a potential WWIII, could be "a business deal". (aren't all wars about the "almighty" dollar?) A business deal which may be closed based on the appearance of aliens among us! One can only assume that the aliens will not be Jewish.

Perhaps Mr A will clarify the intent behind his posting that you object to. I have a feeling that he will get to it eventually.

Peace

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
Hell cocoa-cola was selling fanta to the nazis and IBM sold the computers to organize the death camps. It's all good for business during ww2 ...why not ww3 or even communist countries during peace time?

Mr. Alkaline

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm a little high tonight. But the article i posted was merely a combing over the issue of government security threats.
I'll get back to egypt tomorrow...but I am reading multiple books for like 7 hours this weekend, from authors who study at those sites...and the books are not containing any info about aliens.
I am putting together my own hypotheses, that donot involve public conspiracy manuscripts...I'm well, and expect to create a thread that serves the people well.

Here is a link to some further UFO topics...interesting stuff!!!!
http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/Cetinbal/UFOTEKNOLOJII.HTM

Hell cocoa-cola was selling fanta to the nazis and IBM sold the computers to organize the death camps. It's all good for business during ww2 ...why not ww3 or even communist countries during peace time?

GM and Ford had a stake in world war 2 that would make most people go WTF?

There were large amounts of factories in Germany and Japan prior to and during the war that were owned by GM and ford...

Something near 70% of jeeps and transport vehicles for the German army was build in these plants.

No matter what outcome of the war, because these companies had such a large stake in each side, they would be viewed either as Nazi German or Allied Americans depending on who won.

When the allies won, GM and ford demanded reparations for the destruction of their plants in Germany and Japan and were given large amounts of cash.

I got this from a book with a reliable bibliography and if someone can prove this wrong or add on to it, that would be nice as it makes me shudder to think of how much money they profited off of both sides deaths.

SoloGro57

Hadron Collider Problems Possibly Time-Travel Related

Hadron Collider Problems Possibly Time-Travel Related

Can the Universe produce a machine able to annihilate itself?
Kind of like asking if God can make a rock so big He can't lift it, don't you think?

Here's something interesting from the weekend newspaper:

Is it really nothing more than bad luck or is there something weirder at work? Such speculation generally belongs to the lunatic fringe, but serious scientists have begun to suggest that the frequency of Cern’s accidents and problems is far more than a coincidence.

The LHC, they suggest, may be sabotaging itself from the future — twisting time to generate a series of scientific setbacks that will prevent the machine fulfilling its destiny.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/science/biology_evolution/article6879293.ece

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/13/science/space/13lhc.html?pagewanted=1&_r=2

daddy fingaz

Can the Universe produce a machine able to annihilate itself?
Kind of like asking if God can make a rock so big He can't lift it, don't you think?

Here's something interesting from the weekend newspaper:

Is it really nothing more than bad luck or is there something weirder at work? Such speculation generally belongs to the lunatic fringe, but serious scientists have begun to suggest that the frequency of Cern’s accidents and problems is far more than a coincidence.

The LHC, they suggest, may be sabotaging itself from the future — twisting time to generate a series of scientific setbacks that will prevent the machine fulfilling its destiny.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/science/biology_evolution/article6879293.ece

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/13/science/space/13lhc.html?pagewanted=1&_r=2

Interesting article solo! :chin:

If you haven't read it yet read a book called The Spaceships Of Ezekiel by Josef F. Blumrich, a NASA scientist who had read Erich Von Daniken's Chariots Of The Gods and wanted to check it for himself, he got the oldest versions of the bible he could find in several different languages and pieced together the descriptions and found that they match what people of that time would have described space craft as looking like.

He designed several space craft based on it and even used some of the ideas in real space craft designs for NASA.

He also patented a wheel that will work in any direction without having to turn around like shopping trolley wheels do as it had rollers around it so when it would be moved sideways it would not 'scrub' but would instead roll on the rollers, he patented it back in the 1960's or 1970's.
This wheel design was based on Ezekiel's descriptions of wheels seen on the spacecraft 2000+ years ago, what was termed as 'wheelwork' or wheels within wheels by Ezekiel.

No I am not a bible basher, I don't believe in god.

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
canna cola, one great documentary is Chariots of the Gods by Erich Von Daniken, a lot better than the book, it has impressive photography, and some good crazy music, and great narrative.

it was in this documentary that these guys documented for the general public for the first time the famous Astronaut of Palenque, as access to it was forbidden to the general public.

the other book on Ezekiel you mention sounds interesting, going to check it out.

peace

canna cola, one great documentary is Chariots of the Gods by Erich Von Daniken, a lot better than the book, it has impressive photography, and some good crazy music, and great narrative.

it was in this documentary that these guys documented for the general public for the first time the famous Astronaut of Palenque, as access to it was forbidden to the general public.

the other book on Ezekiel you mention sounds interesting, going to check it out.

peace

http://members.shaw.ca/mjfinley/vondaniken.html

I don't see him as an astronaut at all.

"The basic fallacy of Von Daniken's Chariots of the Gods is failure to give credit to the abilities of non-western, pre-industrial peoples. His argument runs something like this: "Look at the Egyptian pyramids, the astronomy of the Maya. How could these primitive people have done these things without modern science and technology? They must have had help from a more advanced civilization!" But it's not really necessary to invoke ET.

Maya astronomy was remarkable, but its achievements came from careful naked eye observation, not ET. We aren't sure exactly how pyramids were built -- but construction required nothing more than practical mastery of ropes, pulleys, and ramps. In fact, pyramids were among the earliest stone buildings constructed in many parts of the world because they are the easiest to build: A broad mound of stone and rubble tapering upward is a natural choice for early experiments in architecture. The Maya were accomplished builders, but their stone-age technology was simple. They never discovered how to construct a true arch. You'd have thought ET would have shown them how!

crossnut.gif
Left: Priest in Mexican temple studies the sky with a cross-staff , a simple naked-eye observing aide used by many ancient peoples (from the Selden Codex)"