What's new

2012- The Emergence of Higher Intelligence Beings

Mr. Alkaline

Your Changable Self is Constantly Becoming a Refle
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2012- The Emergence of Higher Intelligence Beings
I think I am having an experience about 2012. Maybe many around here are waking up for no apparent reason. What's up lately?

Well, I've spent a few years building up a good name for myself on Icmag...yet now, I am convinced that we are going to gain 5 more Chakras per person in 2012,...for a total of 12 energy centers...plus, ,maybe see some actual aliens walking around the earth.?!!

Anyone can say something negative here, let me say that all are welcome.
-But can we take into account that people have chakras, and my wife is in the Healing Arts aswell.

I am friends with alot of you here, and you know that I would never begin talking about aliens unless there is some significant information alignments here!

I understand that there may be upwards of 57 Alien Species...
...also, that there are some up around earth, many of them, today, October 15 2009, Thursday at 9:30 pm cst...

What Are we actually Waking up to??
A conspiracy of a New World Goverment Order, and/or A Galactic Federtion Order????

Alien Species:
Adamic / Evadamic Hybrids Alpha Centaurians Altairians Andromedains
Antarieans Arcturians Blues / Greens Browns / Greys
Cassiopaeans Draconian Reptilians ELs or EL Hybrids Hybrids / Mixed Species
Hydra Reptilians Iguaniods Insectiods / Mantas Lacertian Reptilians
Lemurian Hybrids Luciferians Lyrans Martians
Neonates Nordics / Agathartians Orions Other Grey Species
Pleiadans Raelians Reptilians / Reptiods Subterranean Reptilians
Serpentine Reptilians Sirius Beings Sirius Reptilians Son's of Darkness
Son's of Light The Ancients Ultratraterrestrials Urantian
Vampuria Reptilians Vegans Venusians White Brotherhood of Light
Winged Draconians Zeta Riticulans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7qFlyiOSq8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW4h1u842Xc&feature=related
http://truthconsciousness.blogspot.com/2008/08/galactic-federation-of-light-message.html

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
I agree, some people are so tightly wound to this place, they are going to freak when they realize it has no significance. But if we are to realize 5 more chakras, whats to say they won't be ignored just as most people ignore ones they are capable of realizing at the moment?

ItsAllOver

Devil's Advocate
What makes you believe all this? I'm referring to
- Chakras in the first place
- Additional chakras at 2012
- Alien species

I'm not hating. I'm really just asking. So yea, why do you think this?

K

KMK0420

In all honesty, i listened to the first youtube clip for about 1 minute, and realized it reminded me of the concept behind:

aliens_vs_predator_requiem_ver4.jpg

Being the fact that the Predators treated the people and aliens as they wish, and came and "re-arranged" them and their DNA (same concept with implanting eggs almost)

I dont even want to listen to the rest...it sounds foolish...i'm sorry...

C

cork144

people will freak because theyve been led to the mindset so they will.

i recently had my awakening, through mine i have braught others to it and plan to continue to open others.

im currently listening to somthing pretty strange, a chinese secret society threatens the illuminati with death if they try to continue with their genocide programs in asia.
http://www.guba.com/watch/3000080913

this is also a interesting video, very powerfull message
http://www.guba.com/watch/300065029...8020:3bd2eed5c04a46fb9f468ef3ead05da015f28a99

personally im starting to think 2012 might be david rockerfellers death, hes old as fuck:laughing:

In all honesty, i listened to the first youtube clip for about 1 minute, and realized it reminded me of the concept behind:

Being the fact that the Predators treated the people and aliens as they wish, and came and "re-arranged" them and their DNA (same concept with implanting eggs almost)

I dont even want to listen to the rest...it sounds foolish...i'm sorry...

only because your conciousness cant comprahend it at the moment, it might start leading towards it when obama discloses the world to the phenomina that is extra terrestrial visitors.

people who beleave please remember; "a saine person can feel insaine, in the insaine society"

Last edited:

iBlaze

Ill tell you what, im gonna get an O of some fine ass shit that night and just blaze till i sleep the night before all this shit.

L

LowGrow

I opened to this before the 2012 predictions went mainstream. I was not aware of the chakras but this strengthens my convictions that 2012 will awaken our true powers and allow us to manifest them in this plane of existence. You must also be aware that the "aliens" walk among us and trying to apply names to them is futile because alot of them can shift forms. there are all different types of aliens and some of us who are opening are them. I have opened 16 people to date that I know of and possibly a few more I am an ancient soul that has been born here specifically to witness and perform in this cascading chaos that the alignment of this solar system on 2012 produces. Space/time/reason are out the window and only those who can grasp the situation will live or die with honor and everyone else will either starve or be slaughtered. Anything that the human mind can imagine is real and when the great cosmos align to complete the tireless cycle of existence there is a temporary chaos beyond comprehension where our imaginations are law and all it takes is a shift in perception to perceive that which has been in front of your eyes from the beginning but hidden by a foolish mind that believes foolish virtues, this is followed by mass destruction war and famine and then peace again as the true powers emerge victorious thereby restoring balance and peace again to start the process again. also there are millions of different aliens that are existing on a wavelength of light that is currently blocked by the earths magnetic field.... when this field dissipates in 2012 due to the fact that the magnetic poles are switching all of these formerly unperceived wavelengths will suddenly be perceivable and bada bing demons walk the earth and gods will battle for its plunders enjoy the show I will be the giant fireball.......unfortunately this post is soon to follow with close minded fools with obscure opinions that are deluded in their beliefs that their is any resemblance of order or truth in a world that does not exist but is merely a perception of a ball of highly concentrated energy perceiving an infinitely changing bigger ball of highly concentrated energy that it is part of in a random multi-manifested holographic universe. Confused? ask questions. Think im crazy? your entitled to your opinions but unfortunately for you if you don't wake up before its to late you won't be entitled to your free will or your life and both can and will be mercilessly taken from you. and for you religious folks I have a special message for you. This will be gods judgment day and all who are holy and pure will be "saved" from "hell on earth" this means you will die from the natural disasters that will come shortly before all hell breaks loose and you won't have to bear seeing everything that exists in the many layers of the earths energy fields that would kill you far worse then say being within 400 miles of Yellowstone park when it does its last show as a super volcano and then a giant crater you will be "safe" in heaven which will also be perceivable by all but you won't be on earth I don't like your foolish god however so I will be staying for the fireworks. One more thing grow all the pot you can it could save your life in 2011 think of it as your personal supply of food and mental ease which you will need it until you are on your feet with you powers which will gradually become stronger as we get nearer to lining up with the center of our universe where all matter was created.

H

hard rain

I can hardly wait until 2013 so I won't be confronted with all this bullshit.:wallbash:

I hope you all come back and admit you were wrong.

L

LowGrow

yes it is what I believe but when I say "real" I actually mean a holographic perception of what we believe to be real our imaginations will be able to form "real" objects on this plane because the barrier will be broken between our perceived reality and true reality. Meaning everything we see now is not really there it is light in a set frequency that our mind perceives as a solid object but in reality it is only really a reflection and once we grasp true reality with the great opening we can create those reflections because we will understand how that reflection was formed.

L

LowGrow

hardrain: thumbs down to what may I ask lol or do you just strait up think im crazy because I understand if you do