What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2011 NBA FINALS !

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Lakers vs Celtics in the Finals....Lakers taking it all ... Kobe MVP Finals...anyone catch the Poster Dunks he was laying on the Hornets in Game 5...He dunked so hard on Okafor..I was loving it...I bet that midget Chris Paul wishes he could guard Kobe one on one :)

IC BUDZ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLbckGjuYpk

You know these people you root for passionately wouldn't walk across the street to urinate on your burning corpse, right?

I realize such a statement borders on smug insufferable douchiness, but I feel like mixing it up tonight.

Did you know that Shaquille O'neil has actually done a lot for the communities hes played for Including taking several law enforcement classes and Is a qualified Reserve Officer, and has actually made a couple citizens arrests, one for example he saw a guy abusing and assulting his girlfriend and many players do a lot for there community. I mean yeah there not all good guys but i think you are generalizing and it just not accurate!

BTW to all you lakers fans YOU LOSE !see ya next year Dirk dirk

And yeah Im routing for the celtics and IK there down 2-1 but damn they played good last night if they keep it up they could take the series but there gonna have to play at 120% or else the heat will probably take it

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
And yeah Im routing for the celtics and IK there down 2-1 but damn they played good last night if they keep it up they could take the series but there gonna have to play at 120% or else the heat will probably take it

If they keep that up those old men are going to end up breaking a hip.

phil has no energy, team needs a whole new re-start with new coach and attitude.. players gotta get it together also.
No one can replace Phil. The Lakers thrived through the triangle offense. It's all down hill from here.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
You guys can talk all the shit on the Lakers you want....I enjoyed watching them in the Finals the last 3 years....and will enjoy watching Chris Paul and Dwight Howard helping Kobe make another run for the Title with ease...that being said...

Memphis and ATL make it happen!

WTF is up with Bron?! I only hope him & the rest might have held back, in favor of sweeping the next 2 games at home! I hate to say it but for the last 2 games, Dallas has been doing some tremendous shooting, & keeping the paint clear.

hahahahah i love this dirk and kidd what it so much more then baby bron bron. when wade got hurt lebron looked like a deer in headlights he has absolutely no heart. i hope people stop disrespecting mj by comparing lebron to him.

Latest posts

Latest posts