What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2011 NBA FINALS !

IC BUDZ

IM GOING WITH THE CELTICS BABY
they just have to much experience to lose the list goes on and on.

Paul Pierce
Ray Allen
Kevin Garnett
Shaquille O'neal (injured)
Delonte West
Glen Davis
Rajon Rondo (new but very good player one of the higest assist ratings in the NBA)
They went into the playoffs with a regular season record of 56wins and only 26 loses placing them at #6 for the 2010-2011 season. They took down the new york knicks 4-0 in the first round of the playoffs and were the only team to sweep there opponent.
However, Come may 1st they will be facing a completly diffrent team. Miami Heat lead by Lebron James and frends, the heat are going to be a much more challenging opponent with a regular season record of 58-24, But the Celtics are going to have to play smart and i think they can take it!

I hope the celtics and lakers go to the finals!

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
While I'm pulling for the C's, I'm thinking they may be getting too old to keep up. No inside presence either.
Miami is going to be tough for Boston, and then what, the Bulls, going to be a long, hard road!

zenoonez

Veteran
Lakers bulls final with Lakers taking it. I would like to see the Celtics make it but I just don't see them being able to get there. Much younger competition and very hungry competition. They need some youth and size, in the off-season they need to pick up someone who can dominate the boards. That being said, I think they have more talent all around than the Bulls but the Heat are a powerhouse and are going to be tough to beat.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Lakers bulls final with Lakers taking it. I would like to see the Celtics make it but I just don't see them being able to get there. Much younger competition and very hungry competition. They need some youth and size, in the off-season they need to pick up someone who can dominate the boards. That being said, I think they have more talent all around than the Bulls but the Heat are a powerhouse and are going to be tough to beat.

The Heat aren't even going to beat the Celtics. They need a couple more pieces to be a real threat. But watch out for them in the next couple of years.

But I could agree with you about the Lakers. I really think it's a tossup between them and the Bulls. But I'll give the edge to the bulls because they're the higher seed and just too tough to beat at their house.

IC BUDZ

the bulls are no doubt an awesome team I just think it would be nice to see a little classic rivalry with the celtics and lakers

IC BUDZ

only last year and that is part of what would make it such a good game/ rematch however L.A aint got shit on the Celtics this year so there going downhard

like me with

Latest posts

Latest posts